Janet Jackson: What's Happening~~~

From INSIDERS who were actually there. Btw, he is coproducer of this documentary. I wouldn’t doubt if it was him who released the negativity concerning Michael. It’s his MO to go to tabloids. Btw, anything concerning this documentary has Janet’s full approval. She and Randy work hand in hand. It was Randy who went to the tabloid media and claimed that Janet’s husband Wissam called her a slut and a bitch, after their son was born. He claimed that’s why they divorced. I don’t believe it for a moment. I’ve never heard Janet say that, however, she ALLOWED Randy to say it, and never corrected him.

Are there any links to this? Don't get me wrong, absolutely not calling you a liar but I'd like to see it all too, if possible. There have been so many people in his life and a few turned out to be horrible folks trying to stab him in the back, even ex bodyguards who were proven to be lying on the stand. Who were/are these insiders?

Only thing I saw was that movie Searching for Neverland I think it was? And it showed the gate crashing scene, Michael owing him money etc. At first I thought, damn Mike, pay what you owe. But immediately I realized we don't have the full story here at all. It would make sense he didn't want to meet with him anymore after all that.

I'm not worried that it's another LN. The clip of Katherine...I don't know, to me it seemed she has still difficulty talking about her son, still coping very much with the loss.
What was the point of showing a clip of Katherine talking about Michael? This is a documentary about Janet, not Michael. Katherine can talk about Janet but it doesn’t make me happy that Janet is showing her old and weak mother in a state of vulnerability in her documentary talking about someone who isn’t the main subject of the documentary.

What was the point of showing a clip of Katherine talking about Michael? This is a documentary about Janet, not Michael. Katherine can talk about Janet but it doesn’t make me happy that Janet is showing her old and weak mother in a state of vulnerability in her documentary talking about someone who isn’t the main subject of the documentary.

Oh I don't disagree at all with that. It's something you just don't do, especially not when it's family, it's very sad. I see Janet fans on Twitter playing dumb like "it's her life story, she talks about it in her doc." Fine, so just talk in the doc but putting it in the trailer is just giving the media a free invitation to talk shit about MJ again and it sure happened too. Claiming he bullied her and what not, sigh. And from what I understand is that she talked about the teasing years ago in a book of hers and that all the brothers and sisters did this. Also that MJ apologized because he never intended to truly hurt her. So why bring this up again at all?

She knew saying "guilty by association is what they call it, right?" And the stuff about the nicknames in the trailers would give the media a field day, would give MJ fans enough reason to check her doc and people in general. It's sad. I see MJ fans on Twitter only blaming the media, but Janet at the end of the day is THE reason MJ is being shit talked again.

It has now reached Belgian media as well and it is not positive. The article clearly states that Janet to this day feels insecure because of Michael's bullying but more worryingly the article states that Janet said that because of Michael's mistakes (regarding kids) her career suffered. Writing it down like this implies that Janet thinks her brother is guilty.

It remains to be seen if it is just clever (or brutal) copy pasting of the writer of the article, I remain hopeful that it is not what Janet actually said in the doc. If she did imply MJ is guilty then that would be another serious uppercut for Michael and us.

Either way like I said earlier it will never ever be over unless Chandler changes his tune... In the meantime I will remain my pessimistic self about the subject.

PS I have seen the trailer now, it is so disappointing to see how she misuses Michael's name to promote the damn doc. The Katherine clip is also only just there to feed people that even his mother thinks he is guilty. Terrible trailer.

Last edited:
It has now reached Belgian media as well and it is not positive. The article clearly states that Janet to this day feels insecure because of Michael's bullying but more worryingly the article states that Janet said that because of Michael's mistakes (regarding kids) her career suffered. Writing it down like this implies that Janet thinks her brother is guilty.

It remains to be seen if it is just clever (or brutal) copy pasting of the writer of the article, I remain hopeful that it is not what Janet actually said in the doc. If she did imply MJ is guilty then that would be another serious uppercut for Michael and us.

Either way like I said earlier it will never ever be over unless Chandler changes his tune... In the meantime I will remain my pessimistic self about the subject.

PS I have seen the trailer now, it is so disappointing to see how she misuses Michael's name to promote the damn doc. The Katherine clip is also only just there to feed people that even his mother thinks he is guilty. Terrible trailer.

Yeah those guilty by association bits, we all know better but the media will run with this and change it into their own narrative, as always. I'm sorry Janet that you had a hard time because you are his sister and it's not your fault that Michael was fighting for his life and freedom. I'm also sorry if I'm way more sorry for Michael. Dude was going through a actual nightmare, accusing him of the worst thing you can accuse him of.

At that time when everyone, except the fans thought he was going to get convicted Janet was indeed guilty by association, that's how it works, it's unfortunate but again....I feel WAY more bad for Michael. Has she ever spoken about the trial after the trial or after he passed away?

What about the propofol
The autopsy mentioned the Propofol that Murray pumped into Michael unmonitored. The Propofol had nothing to do with the other drugs that were NOT in his system. Because Murray was negligent and didn’t monitor Michael, he went into cardiac arrest because Murray didn’t monitor the intravenous drip. I watched that murderer’s trial EVERY SINGLE DAY. it would hsve actually made you physically sick, as it did me and others, to hear what that bastard did to Michael, and how he tried to cover up what he did, I’ve never seen as disgusted as this judge was with Murray.

Oh I don't disagree at all with that. It's something you just don't do, especially not when it's family, it's very sad. I see Janet fans on Twitter playing dumb like "it's her life story, she talks about it in her doc." Fine, so just talk in the doc but putting it in the trailer is just giving the media a free invitation to talk shit about MJ again and it sure happened too. Claiming he bullied her and what not, sigh. And from what I understand is that she talked about the teasing years ago in a book of hers and that all the brothers and sisters did this. Also that MJ apologized because he never intended to truly hurt her. So why bring this up again at all?

She knew saying "guilty by association is what they call it, right?" And the stuff about the nicknames in the trailers would give the media a field day, would give MJ fans enough reason to check her doc and people in general. It's sad. I see MJ fans on Twitter only blaming the media, but Janet at the end of the day is THE reason MJ is being shit talked again.
Exactly and that’s what MJ fans are saying on Twitter. Janet AND Randy knew exactly what they were doing when they allowed those trailers and excerpts to be released. JJ fans are saying she has a RIGHT to say these things. No, the hell she doesn’t. They don’t even want Michael’s name brought up in discussions about her. Now all of a sudden, it’s her right to talk about him, when he’s not here to defend himself? You can bet money she would never have pulled this cowardly crap, if he was alive. Her fans are HYPOCRITICAL as they’ve always been. They want to play both sides when it comes to Michael. Liking her music has crap to do with what she is pulling by throwing her DECEASED Brother under the bus. If the tables were reversed and Janet was dead and Michael pulled this stunt, her fans would be pissing all over themselves with anger. Yet, you have some MJ fans willing to forgive her because they like her music or because she’s pretty. She is playing naive and the victim when she has complete control over this narrative. The bottomline is Michael never used his family or anyone else to promote his music and I dare anyone to say he would have pulled this weak $#@* that she AND Randy are pulling. You can bet they are in this TOGETHER. It is what it is.🤷🏽‍♀️🤷

If Janet is gonna focus part of Michael’s allegations in her documentary and use this “guilty by association” then she better make it explicitly clear in her doc that she believes in Michael’s innocence. If she doesn’t do that, then I am done listening to her music.

It’s disappointing that Janet has never really said anything to defend Michael after Leaving Neverland. Janet and Michael were super close once upon a time and Michael absolutely adored her, yet she has never defended him really. Even Jermaine who had beef with Michael defended him and was close to tears in doing so, but Janet couldn’t be bothered to do that. Very disappointing.

The autopsy mentioned the Propofol that Murray pumped into Michael unmonitored. The Propofol had nothing to do with the other drugs that were NOT in his system. Because Murray was negligent and didn’t monitor Michael, he went into cardiac arrest because Murray didn’t monitor the intravenous drip. I watched that murderer’s trial EVERY SINGLE DAY. it would hsve actually made you physically sick, as it did me and others, to hear what that bastard did to Michael, and how he tried to cover up what he did, I’ve never seen as disgusted as this judge was with Murray.

It wouldn't even surprise me if Michael didn't know he was getting propofol. I mean he had insomnia and I can't ever imagine what that must be like because one night of sleeplessness is just horrible honestly. But Michael wasn't stupid, he knew this isn't a med to take to fall asleep. This damn "doctor" really just straight up murdered him. If only a bodyguard or someone else was there keeping an eye out for Michael....he would have lived!!!!

If Janet is gonna focus part of Michael’s allegations in her documentary and use this “guilty by association” then she better make it explicitly clear in her doc that she believes in Michael’s innocence. If she doesn’t do that, then I am done listening to her music.

It’s disappointing that Janet has never really said anything to defend Michael after Leaving Neverland. Janet and Michael were super close once upon a time and Michael absolutely adored her, yet she has never defended him really. Even Jermaine who had beef with Michael defended him and was close to tears in doing so, but Janet couldn’t be bothered to do that. Very disappointing.

Yeah, I didn't see any Twitter posts by her, I did see some by some of the brothers. I have no doubt that Janet believes in Michael, but if she's really going to make that clear (which she goddamned should) when she does talk about what her life was like when he was in the trial and bringing up stuff like guilty by association.

Speaking of Randy, he is the most irrelevant, useless and forgettable Jacksons brother. When Jacksons were at their peak, he wasn’t even part of the group. It was the Jacksons 5. Nobody asked for the sixth brother.

Yeah those guilty by association bits, we all know better but the media will run with this and change it into their own narrative, as always. I'm sorry Janet that you had a hard time because you are his sister and it's not your fault that Michael was fighting for his life and freedom. I'm also sorry if I'm way more sorry for Michael. Dude was going through a actual nightmare, accusing him of the worst thing you can accuse him of.

At that time when everyone, except the fans thought he was going to get convicted Janet was indeed guilty by association, that's how it works, it's unfortunate but again....I feel WAY more bad for Michael. Has she ever spoken about the trial after the trial or after he passed away?
The bottomline is her career did NOT suffer because of the allegations. She’s lying if she claimed that. The media always kissed her ass and never ever associated her with Michael. Her career continued to flourish even while Michael was going through the fake accusations. The only thing that hurt her was The SuperBowl STUNT that she planned with the help of her costume designer. She USED Justin to pull it off, but the stunt backfired because of public reaction. She has never admitted that SHE planned this stunt to try and outdo Madonna with shock value. If the public had reacted the way Janet THOUGHT they would, she would still be basking in glory. She has allowed Justin to be the scapegoat for 18 years. It was not him who banned her music , it was Les Moonves. Her fans have never uttered Moonves name and blsmed him. They continue to use a 22 year old Justin who was asked by a 37 year old legend to take part in a stunt that she conceived. Her costume wad designed to be torn off in ONE PIECE and reveal her breast with the nipple ring on it. That’s what happened. It came off in one piece. However, after the public reaction, she lied and said it was supposed to reveal a red lace bra. How was that possible when the costume was designed to come off in one piece.
I know these things because 18 years ago, I was watching this incident LIVE. I also watched the ET interview with costume designer LIVE, where he discussed the costume and even showed photos of the costume. I’m just saying all of this to show that Jsnet is not an innocent victim in the Super Bowl incident as she has claimed for almost 20 years. Just as she is not innocent in what she is doing to Michael in order to promote her docu and new project coming out. Sadly, either her fans are too young to know the truth or just don’t give a damn and will accept anything she feeds them.🤔😒

It wouldn't even surprise me if Michael didn't know he was getting propofol. I mean he had insomnia and I can't ever imagine what that must be like because one night of sleeplessness is just horrible honestly. But Michael wasn't stupid, he knew this isn't a med to take to fall asleep. This damn "doctor" really just straight up murdered him. If only a bodyguard or someone else was there keeping an eye out for Michael....he would have lived!!!!
Michael trusted that bastard Murray. He had even taken his children to be seen by that SOB at one time. He kept the bodyguards and even Michael’s children away, when he was there treating Michael. He said he was the doctor and he was in charge of Michael’s care. He also assured Kenny Orteago that Micharl was ok, when Kenny became concerned. The chef Kai Chase said that it was always Murray who took Michael his meals, usually a fruit and vegetable drink. Michael was trying to eat healthy for the tour. I always suspected that that the murderer was slowing killing Michael. That was the reason for Michael’s weight loss. Murray was having him drink these special shakes or drinks. On The day Michael went into cardiac arrest, He waited at least an hour or more before he alerted the body guards that Michael wasn’t breathing and when they got to Michael’s room Murray was pretending to give CPR on the bed. This man straight up MURDERED Michael and basically got away with it by serving barely a year in jail, I want to vomit when I think of what he did, The bottomline is Michael trusted this HEART DOCTOR and this MFer killed him. Everything that I am saying can be verified by court document, witness testimony and people who were there in the house when Michael died, The Assitant DA did an awesome job getting the facts and won. He wanted Murray charged with Murder, however, the DA changed the charge to negligent manslaughter. 😡

Her career almost certainly did get hurt in some capacity, but that's not Michael's fault. He didn't try to extort himself for millions of dollars and lie about sexual abuse. I don't think she's blaming Michael there anyway, though maybe she's upset he settled instead of going to court (but then she needs to understand if she lost Coca Cola how fighting it would have cost him his entire tour).

I have a feeling the stuff actually in the documentary will be more positive than the headlines that, frankly, nobody will really care about anyway. Even if it isn't and Janet goes off, it won't matter much. This is a blip in today's news media cycle, much like everything else. In the end, it's his music. Nobody's gonna be like "omg Michael called his sister fat when they were teenaged siblings" in 100 years. Or probably even 100 days.

The Katherine stuff is very clearly her being too upset to talk about him. There's no other way to spin that. She misses her son.

Michael trusted that bastard Murray. He had even taken his children to be seen by that SOB at one time. He kept the bodyguards and even Michael’s children away, when he was there treating Michael. He said he was the doctor and he was in charge of Michael’s care. He also assured Kenny Orteago that Micharl was ok, when Kenny became concerned. The chef Kai Chase said that it was always Murray who took Michael his meals, usually a fruit and vegetable drink. Michael was trying to eat healthy for the tour. I always suspected that that the murderer was slowing killing Michael. That was the reason for Michael’s weight loss. Murray was having him drink these special shakes or drinks. On The day Michael went into cardiac arrest, He waited at least an hour or more before he alerted the body guards that Michael wasn’t breathing and when they got to Michael’s room Murray was pretending to give CPR on the bed. This man straight up MURDERED Michael and basically got away with it by serving barely a year in jail, I want to vomit when I think of what he did, The bottomline is Michael trusted this HEART DOCTOR and this MFer killed him. Everything that I am saying can be verified by court document, witness testimony and people who were there in the house when Michael died, The Assitant DA did an awesome job getting the facts and won. He wanted Murray charged with Murder, however, the DA changed the charge to negligent manslaughter. 😡

I didn't know many of those details, Jesus Christ. The man truly could have lived. Heartbreaking. But why did Murray do this, what was in it for him?

I do remember a audio clip a long time ago where we could hear a frightened MJ saying"they were going to murder" him. I did not do enough research into this, but Randy Philips always looked off to me too, but that's not to say he's necessarily in on it, I don't know.

I didn't know many of those details, Jesus Christ. The man truly could have lived. Heartbreaking. But why did Murray do this, what was in it for him?

I do remember a audio clip a long time ago where we could hear a frightened MJ saying"they were going to murder" him. I did not do enough research into this, but Randy Philips always looked off to me too, but that's not to say he's necessarily in on it, I don't know.
The most likely explanation for this was extreme sleep deprivation. MJ went SIXTY DAYS without REM sleep, and paranoia is one of the first symptoms associated with sleep deprivation.

The most likely explanation for this was extreme sleep deprivation. MJ went SIXTY DAYS without REM sleep, and paranoia is one of the first symptoms associated with sleep deprivation.

Jesus Christ, I've no words for that. That poor man had to endure so, so much, it's just unbelievable. Now for the first time I'm reading about family members like Randy that he could not depend on. As if that damn trial was not enough, he had to cope with a brother like that fucking up his finances. And to this day this man just can't get the rest he deserves.

Had he lived I truly wonder what he would have been doing after This is It, and not to mention that filth like LN would have never existed. Wade for damn sure would have still been the no good kiss ass he's always been, sigh.

@somewhereinthedark

By the way, I did some reading on the website Vindicate MJ and searched for Randy Jackson and she has a piece on Randy Jackson and Branca. It's a WHOLE lot of text and too much to read now, but skimmed a little through it. I think that's what you were talking about.

Jesus Christ, I've no words for that. That poor man had to endure so, so much, it's just unbelievable. Now for the first time I'm reading about family members like Randy that he could not depend on. As if that damn trial was not enough, he had to cope with a brother like that fucking up his finances. And to this day this man just can't get the rest he deserves.

Had he lived I truly wonder what he would have been doing after This is It, and not to mention that filth like LN would have never existed. Wade for damn sure would have still been the no good kiss ass he's always been, sigh.

@somewhereinthedark

By the way, I did some reading on the website Vindicate MJ and searched for Randy Jackson and she has a piece on Randy Jackson and Branca. It's a WHOLE lot of text and too much to read now, but skimmed a little through it. I think that's what you were talking about.
I can guarantee you LN would never have existed if Michael was still alive. That lowlife scum, Wade, only came up with his fake allegations AFTER the Estate refused to sign him as choreographer for MJ One. Up until that time he had been bragging and doing interviews praising Michael to the highest and saying he would be working on the show. Within a short time he came up with these fake allegations in the form of a book. No one believed him and the media basically ignored him. He then latched on to the child porn movie that Dan Reed, Oprah and Geffen were involved in. ROBBERson used his fake claims in Dan Reeds porn movie to sway public opinion and try and FORCE the Estate to pay him money to make his lies go away. John Branca and the Estate basically said, “ Go F@#$ Yourself” and didn’t pay him a cent. SafeCLUCK jumped on the bandwagon because his family’s business were MILLIONS of dollars in debt at the time and had been sued. The bottomline is LN would never have been made if Michael was alive. You can bet money on that.

Speaking of Randy, he is the most irrelevant, useless and forgettable Jacksons brother. When Jacksons were at their peak, he wasn’t even part of the group. It was the Jacksons 5. Nobody asked for the sixth brother.
Randy is a low life bastard; however, he did do one good thing. He introduced Tom Meserau to Michael. He either knew Tom as a friend, or someone recommended Tom to Randy. I’m not sure of which. Tom was the best thing that could have ever happened to Michael. I don’t believe Tom knows of the devious things that Randy tried to do to Michael when he was alive and since. I just know that Tom believes in Michael 1000% and has never waivered in his belief. Not only does Tom STILL believe in Michael’s COMPLETE innocence almost 20 years later, he believes in the goodness, kindness, and humanity of Michael, the MAN; not, just Michael, the KING OF POP. 👏👏👌👌🙏🙏

Randy is a low life bastard; however, he did do one good thing. He introduced Tom Meserau to Michael. He either knew Tom as a friend, or someone recommended Tom to Randy. I’m not sure of which. Tom was the best thing that could have ever happened to Michael. I don’t believe Tom knows of the devious things that Randy tried to do to Michael when he was alive and since. I just know that Tom believes in Michael 1000% and has never waivered in his belief. Not only does Tom STILL believe in Michael’s COMPLETE innocence almost 20 years later, he believes in the goodness, kindness, and humanity of Michael, the MAN; not, just Michael, the KING OF POP. 👏👏👌👌🙏🙏

Tom is a hero, amazing man. With Mark Geragos I'm not sure what would have happened but one thing is certain, Tom wiped all of these lying ass clowns out big time. Also Susan Yu was amazing, saw a clip of her where she got emotional when talking about Michael and how fantastic of a person he was. Those two truly cared for the truth and fought for him.

So we gotta give Randy that, didn't know that. By the way, as for the Janet doc. I saw this tweet by this joke of an journalist and it seems he's disappointed, lol. He posted his review. Judging by the comments we have nothing to worry about.

It was not a lie what Janet Jackson said about that.

The Jackson family tried multiple drug interventions so as to help Michael Jackson (in his final years) fight drug addiction.

His own mother Katherine Jackson also confirmed that to police few months after his death (she specifically confirmed that to LAPD Detective Orlando Martinez).

Each time the Jackson family tried to intervene, Michael Jackson would shut them down.

Tito Jackson also stated that they tried to intervene, but AEG Live kept them away from Michael Jackson.

Several Jackson family insiders also confirmed that, such as the family drug intervention that took place in Las Vegas few years before his death.
I find all this drug intervention stuff rather, well funny is not the word, but doubtful. He didn't die because of drugs. And yes, the autopsy didn't suggest drug use. So clearly this has to be taken with a huge grain of salt.

I find all this drug intervention stuff rather, well funny is not the word, but doubtful. He didn't die because of drugs. And yes, the autopsy didn't suggest drug use. So clearly this has to be taken with a huge grain of salt.
It’s laughable because there was NO “drug” intervention. The so-called “intervention” was really the family badgering Michael to go on tour. He refused and certain family members called it a drug intervention after Michael’s death. Common sense should tell any sane person that IF Michael was really a drug addict and needed intervention, why would the family harass him to go on tour? That means that he was NOT a drug addict( the autopsy confirmed that),)but, they pushed this lie anyway, after he died. If he was healthy enough to tour as they wanted him to, then he didn’t need any intervention.
Janet didn’t wait very long before she went on several shows spreading this lie. Then she played both sides of the fence and said “ But I never took part in any of these interventions.” WTH, if she didn’t take part, then why would she spread this lie about her brother, when he was not here to defend himself ? She KNEW that Michael was not an addict and there had been NO intervention, because she was one of the main ones in the family badgering him to tour with HER and the family. She even volunteered to be the OPENING ACT, if Michael agreed to tour. 🤷🏽‍♀️😒😠

@Staffordshire Bullterrier, Michael Jackson did know he was getting Propofol although he knew this was not a drug to take to fall asleep.

He had been asking to take Propofol (he used to call it his 'milk') in hotel rooms even during the HIStory Tour in order to get some sleep, as confirmed by his then-wife Debbie Rowe but also by doctors who administered that drug to him.

Debbie Rowe, for example, testified in court in 2013 that (in 1997 in hotel rooms in Munich, London and Paris) she witnessed doctors administering to him Propofol (which is marketed as Diprivan).

She also testified that Michael Jackson was asking for Propofol not just for sleep but also while undergoing various other procedures.

@somewhereinthedark, @Prometheus77, family drug interventions had happened even in the early '00s, when for example family members were so alarmed about Michael Jackson's drug addiction that they flew to New York to talk to him about it (December 2001).

Joseph Jackson (in 2009) also revealed to American television host Larry King that he tried to intervene, but to no avail because AEG Live cut him off from getting and talking to his son.

Katherine Jackson also stated (in the 'Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon' documentary) that some of her children contacted her in order to inform her about Michael Jackson's drug addiction.

She then became so worried that she went to him and she talked to him about that, but her son Michael Jackson kept denying his drug addiction.

The singer's autopsy report showed that some very powerful drugs, including mood and anti-anxiety drugs, were found in his system at the time of his death (among others, ephedrine, lidocaine, diazepam).

@Staffordshire Bullterrier, Michael Jackson did know he was getting Propofol although he knew this was not a drug to take to fall asleep.

He had been asking to take Propofol (he used to call it his 'milk') in hotel rooms even during the HIStory Tour in order to get some sleep, as confirmed by his then-wife Debbie Rowe but also by doctors who administered that drug to him.

Debbie Rowe, for example, testified in court in 2013 that (in 1997 in hotel rooms in Munich, London and Paris) she witnessed doctors administering to him Propofol (which is marketed as Diprivan).

She also testified that Michael Jackson was asking for Propofol not just for sleep but also while undergoing various other procedures.

@somewhereinthedark, @Prometheus77, family drug interventions had happened even in the early '00s, when for example family members were so alarmed about Michael Jackson's drug addiction that they flew to New York to talk to him about it (December 2001).

Joseph Jackson (in 2009) also revealed to American television host Larry King that he tried to intervene, but to no avail because AEG Live cut him off from getting and talking to his son.

Katherine Jackson also stated (in the 'Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon' documentary) that some of her children contacted her in order to inform her about Michael Jackson's drug addiction.

She then became so worried that she went to him and she talked to him about that, but her son Michael Jackson kept denying his drug addiction.

The singer's autopsy report showed that some very powerful drugs, including mood and anti-anxiety drugs, were found in his system at the time of his death (among others, ephedrine, lidocaine, diazepam).

I actually read about the autopsy recently on multiple sites like this one

I can't copy the text there, but you need to scroll down a little. But they are saying the exact opposite. I mean the autopsy results, not what Debbie Rowe said.

But on that Medium site I read that they found that his body was in great condition especially for a man his age, and that no traces of drugs were found.

Last edited:

Where did you get your lies From, Diane Demon.? According to autopsy report, Michael had no drugs in his system than what Murray pumped into him, the Propofol. The autopsy also specifically stated that Michael was healthy for a man his age. It was also brought out at the trial that Murray had stuffed pills in Michael’s mouth after he died, so he could claim Michael had been taking drugs. Experts who testified and others testified that the pills Murray had stuffed into Michael’s mouth had NOT even been ingested. Murray is the one who said Michael called Propofol milk. With the things that this bastard did to Michael, I don’t believe a word he said and neither did the jury or the judge during the trial.

IF Katherine was concerned that Michael was an addict, why was she one of the main ones basically badgering him, along with Joe, Janet and his brothers, to go on tour. Again, use common sense, what normal person, especially a Mother would badger a son to go on tour IF he was a drug addict that needed intervention. You haters, yes hater, not a fan, are so pathetic . You will say anything to make Michael look bad. If you were really a fan, you would know that what you are saying doesn’t make sense. It got so bad that Michael almost stopped wanting to be around the person he loved the most- his mother. The rest of the family were going to her telling her lies, so she could force Michael to tour. They used her because they knew Michael wouldn’t turn her down. Again, is it any wonder this man couldn’t sleep. Badgering from his family and media. My question to you is WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE ON A MJ FORUM? All you do is lie and spread negativity.. There is no way in hell that I would be on an artist’s forum that I didn’t like. IMO, you are a “Trojan Horse”, pure and simple. If you were in another artist’s forum with this kind of crap, they would have banned you by now. You can bet on that. I have seen it happen in other artist’s forum where a so-called fan is always spewing lies and negativity. Seriously, your agenda is obvious to me.

Last edited:
I actually read about the autopsy recently on multiple sites like this one

I can't copy the text there, but you need to scroll down a little. But they are saying the exact opposite. I mean the autopsy results, not what Debbie Rowe said.

But on that Medium site I read that they found that his body was in great condition especially for a man his age, and that no traces of drugs were found.
Thank you, mjfrenzy gets all his info from Diane Demon and other tabloid hacks. He/she has no credibility because he/she spews and regurgitates crap that tabloids have manipulated. Not only on this topic, but, basically every other topic.

Where did you get your lies From, Diane Demon.? According to autopsy report, Michael had no drugs in his system than what Murray pumped into him, the Propofol. The autopsy also specifically stated that Michael was healthy for a man his age. It was also brought out at the trial that Murray had stuffed pills in Michael’s mouth after he died, so he could claim Michael had been taking drugs. Experts who testified and others testified that the pills Murray had stuffed into Michael’s mouth had NOT even been ingested. Murray is the one who said Michael called Propofol milk. With the things that this bastard did to Michael, I don’t believe a word he said and neither did the jury or the judge during the trial.

IF Katherine was concerned that Michael was an addict, why was she one of the main ones basically badgering him, along with Joe, Janet and his brothers, to go on tour. Again, use common sense, what normal person, especially a Mother would badger a son to go on tour IF he was a drug addict that needed intervention. You haters, yes hater, not a fan, are so pathetic . You will say anything to make Michael look bad. If you were really a fan, you would know that what you are saying doesn’t make sense. It got so bad that Michael almost stopped wanting to be around the person he loved the most- his mother. The rest of the family were going to her telling her lies, so she could force Michael to tour. They used her because they knew Michael wouldn’t turn her down. Again, is it any wonder this man couldn’t sleep. Badgering from his family and media. My question to you is WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE ON A MJ FORUM? All you do is lie and spread negativity.. There is no way in hell that I would be on an artist’s forum that I didn’t like. IMO, you are a “Trojan Horse”, pure and simple. If you were in another artist’s forum with this kind of crap, they would have banned you by now. You can bet on that. I have seen it happen in other artist’s forum where a so-called fan is always spewing lies and negativity. Seriously, your agenda is obvious to me.

Oh it was absolutely no wonder the man couldn't sleep, the shit he had to go through for so many years and being backstabbed left and right and also "friends" that didn't seem to be exactly there for him during the hardest time of his life with the trial but they all showed up at the memorial. I don't know, that just looked so damn off to me.

I would not hold anything against Michael in the case what MJFrenzy said is true, because he wanted to just sleep and couldn't and if you then find a "miracle" med that gets you sleeping real quick.......well....I could see why one would eventually opt for that. But that is all hypothetically speaking, for I don't believe this man actually ASKED for Propofol. This damn med is used to put people into narcosis before a surgery. I don't believe that knowing the life threatening risks, knowing his kids wouldn't have a father anymore he would take those. And you're right, anything coming out of the mouth of Murray goes straight into the trash can indeed.

Beyond tragic when you think about it. Bodyguards there should have demanded to stay where Mike was so they could see what Murray was giving him. But it doesn't matter anymore, he's in a better place now but man do we miss the guy.

I just don't fully understand one thing, why did Murray murder him? He knew what he was doing, what was in it for him?

Where did you get your lies From, Diane Demon.? According to autopsy report, Michael had no drugs in his system than what Murray pumped into him, the Propofol. The autopsy also specifically stated that ichael was healthy for a man his age. It was also brought out at the trial that Murray had stuffed pills in Michael’s mouth after he died, so he could claim Michael had been taking drugs. Experts who testified and others testified that the pills Murray had stuffed into Michael’s mouth had NOT been ingested. IF Katherine was concerned that Michael was an addict, why was she one of the main ones basically badgering him, along with Joe, Janet and his brothers, to go on tour. Again, use common sense, what normal person, especially a Mother would badger a son to go on tour IF he was a drug addict that needed intervention. You haters are so pathetic . You will say anything to make Michael look bad. If you were really a fan, you would know that what you are saying doesn’t make sense. It got so bad that Michael almost stopped wanting to be around the person he loved the most- his mother. The rest of the family were going to her telling her lies, so she could force Michael to tour. She just wanted the rest of them to make some money and they knew Michael would never turn his mother down.

Back