Janet says she and Tyler Perry are dating. Tyler says they're married!!! See all VIDEOS @ post # 19

I personally believe Janet and Tyler Perry are pulling our legs, you know 'playing' with the media and fans. Think about it. Janet has ALWAYS been VERY private about her relationships. Confirming or denying dating and/or marriage rumors have always been like pulling teeth for Janet. It took her years to admit she and Rene Elizondo were married and this was only after they divorced. It took her quite a while to confirm that she and Jermaine Dupri were a couple. Janet has never been the type to put her relationships out there.

Now if she and Tyler Perry are telling the truth, then that's the first for Janet to come out like that about her relationship. But to me, it just doesn't seem like something she would do, judging from her track record in being private.

I agree, I think they are just playing too.

Re: Tyler Perry says he and Janet Jackson are married!!!!

I am so tired of Janet and this shy, timid apperance "really I didnt know" She is really killing me. I see she also has the No Michael question still in her interviews

yep...me too..

I find LaToya more real than Janet...

I personally thought that there was something Between them when I watched one of their interviews together. I didnt even know Tyler had a show...lol If she ever tries anything with another guy I hope Its Tyler cuz they look good together...I mean like Comfortable and loving, caring...you know...

And PLEASE RESPECT Janet...Just comment on the interview instead of picking on things she SHOULD STOP doing or Start doing! I mean really!!! :blink:

Thankyou :D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

i think they would make such a sweet couple! i can definitely see a lot of chemistry between them and he seems to make her so happy too which is basically what she needs right now ;)

Re: Tyler Perry says he and Janet Jackson are married!!!!

Then stop watching her interviews. Duh.

Exactly! :lol:

I don't understand why fans are so irritated by her but watch her interviews lol. Plus Janet's timid appearance is in her nature and last time I checked just about every Jackson acts the same way. Does this mean he or she thinks MJ was faking it too :unsure:

_________

Janet isn't dating Tyler. I think he's on the DL.

Last edited:
Probably just a publicity stunt for the movie. Perry is about as straight as a Curly Wurly. :mello:

BTW does Janet want kids? or didn't she say that she does not want kids because, in her op, she'd 'make a bad mother' ??

Her & Michael would be the last 2 yea? to have children....

Janet is just messing with you all....and the media, but the media didnt care. I guess they didnt believe her either ;)

Back