Janet's Number One's World Tour Official Thread

Re: Janet's world tour - first date set

and as far as 'Nothing' goes, I really thought someone on this board said it was in contention for an Oscar best original song. What happened?

It didn't get nominated. But it doesn't matter, seeing how she already has an Oscar nod.

I wonder WHO her concert promoter is? Stay safe Janet.

It seems the same people will see the same show over and over again. Good job Janet.

lol

They preferred the music from Toy Story and Tangled.

LOL

how stupid seriously just because you have multiple dates doesn't mean it's the same people buying the tickets . only a few people actually go to more than one night .
And whats so lol about disney songs getting nominated they always had a advantage in that feild. I doubt she is sweating it she's been nominated before.

how stupid seriously just because you have multiple dates doesn't mean it's the same people buying the tickets . only a few people actually go to more than one night .
And whats so lol about disney songs getting nominated they always had a advantage in that feild. I doubt she is sweating it she's been nominated before.

lol

Relax. You're very nervous. I know the truth hurts, but you will overcome.

Hugs

PS: Think twice before you call someone or someone's opinion 'stupid'. Apparently you're a fan of Janet. So you can not say anything about stupid ideas.

lol

Hugs

PS: Think twice before you call someone or someone's opinion 'stupid'. Apparently you're a fan of Janet. So you can not say anything about stupid ideas.

like I said stupid and your lame attempt at trolling every fanbase has their diehards tht will see a show more than once but most genral sales come from the public . stay pressed

like i said stupid and your lame attempt at trolling every fanbase has their diehards tht will see a show more than once but most genral sales come from the public . Stay pressed

lol....

I do not need to do anything. Everyone can see for themselves.

I wonder WHO her concert promoter is? Stay safe Janet.

No word yet. But Universal and Blackglama are sponsoring it.

lol

Hugs

This is an ad hominem attack, and consequently invalidates your argument.

someone here sounds awfully familiar..

No word yet. But Universal and Blackglama are sponsoring it.

I'm so disappointed with Janet for involving herself with this horrendous fur company. Didn't she state to love animals? There is no sane excuse for fur, unless you are an Inuit and chase down your own seals. But even that is disputable as alternatives are readily available.

Anyway, I love Janet, but this endorsement of Blackglama is inexusable to me.

I'm so disappointed with Janet for involving herself with this horrendous fur company. Didn't she state to love animals? There is no sane excuse for fur, unless you are an Inuit and chase down your own seals. But even that is disputable as alternatives are readily available.

She loves money more.

Ya'll get over it. Ppl wear fur, leather, snake skin, etc. That's the way life is. If you don't like it, go to another planet.

In any event, she added another NYC date after the first two sold out. I hope she adds another New Jersey date. The first two sold out already.

Ya'll get over it. Ppl wear fur, leather, snake skin, etc. That's the way life is. If you don't like it, go to another planet.

With this kind of thinking healing the world will be impossible. Fur is cruel and unneccesary. And no, it's not the same as leather. Leather is mostly a byproduct form the dairy/meat industry and many cattle cows live their lives in a way that somewhat resembles their lives in nature. Outside and in herds. Minks are territorial animals who have to live together in very small cages at these so-called fur farms. This is very cruel and goes against their nature where they have a huge territories for themselves. After this life full of stress they are either gassed or skinned alive. I will not trouble you with videos illustrating these practices, because they would give you nightmares for months to come. If you can close your eyes to this reality and say 'oh deal with it. It's fine. Janet you look so good in fur' than that's just sad.

Anyways, I hope Janet will tour Europe and I hope she will have a different sponsor for this leg of the tour.

In any event, she added another NYC date after the first two sold out. I hope she adds another New Jersey date. The first two sold out already.

Ahhh, it's all because of Mike. People don't have him now, so they're stepping out to see his little sis.

With this kind of thinking healing the world will be impossible. Fur is cruel and unneccesary. And no, it's not the same as leather. Leather is mostly a byproduct form the dairy/meat industry and many cattle cows live their lives in a way that somewhat resembles their lives in nature. Outside and in herds. Minks are territorial animals who have to live together in very small cages at these so-called fur farms. This is very cruel and goes against their nature where they have a huge territories for themselves. After this life full of stress they are either gassed or skinned alive. I will not trouble you with videos illustrating these practices, because they would give you nightmares for months to come. If you can close your eyes to this reality and say 'oh deal with it. It's fine. Janet you look so good in fur' than that's just sad.

Anyways, I hope Janet will tour Europe and I hope she will have a different sponsor for this leg of the tour.

I understand where you are coming from but at the end of the day it's an animal. Im sure that animal could could two sh*ts about you,me and whoever else. I don't support mistreatment of animals but it's called the survival of the fittest. If a pack of animals see me and they need food or they feel threatened, they could care less about hurting me or keeping me safe because its cruel. Their goal is to kill. I understand that humans are more civilized but in the end it's not about that. If you want to wear fur, wear it. If you dont then you don't.

^ Chanel: Well, we are animals too. True. The only reason we feel superior to other animals is because we build this civilisation and we are able to care for one another. Although scientific evidence is there to support animals do feel for others than themselves and their young, the point of being civilised should not be to allow mass cruelty on other living beings. No other animal would kill for vanity's sake, but we, the alleged civilised specie, do. We have morality to use it, not to ignore it when it looks good or makes money. I honestly feel humanity will feel ashamed in 100+ years for the way we mistreated animals on an absurd scale. It's an anachronism to be in support of fur. Wearing fur only illustrates selfishness and vanity and these are not qualities that will bring the human race to a higher level. So yes, everybody chooses for themselves, but the way of thinking that allows this cruelty to live on is destructive to society as a whole. We should know and therefore choose better.

Last edited:

Ahhh, it's all because of Mike. People don't have him now, so they're stepping out to see his little sis.

I think this holds some truth. At least for me it does, I have to admit. I haven't bought a Janet album since the amazing Velvet Rope. And when she came to my country in the nineties I didn't want to spend 80 euros of my pocket money on het concert. Now I do. Missing Michael and nostalgia are part of the reason. But Janet being a fabulous artist of her own is of course the main reason.

I understand where you are coming from but at the end of the day it's an animal. Im sure that animal could could two sh*ts about you,me and whoever else. I don't support mistreatment of animals but it's called the survival of the fittest. If a pack of animals see me and they need food or they feel threatened, they could care less about hurting me or keeping me safe because its cruel. Their goal is to kill. I understand that humans are more civilized but in the end it's not about that. If you want to wear fur, wear it. If you dont then you don't.

wow, what an ignorant thing to say. so you're saying just because people are stronger they can do whatever they want with animals? your example about animals killing a human for food or because of fear can't be valid in this discussion because people don't need fur to survive, they want fur because it's beautiful. And killing animals for fur is unnecessary because now there are a lot of artificial clothes that can keep people warm.

^ Thank you! You're right. And sorry if I'm being very ignorant and judgemental with my following statement but I find it extra cool that this is coming from you Jmie, a fan from Moscow. When I think of Moscow (I've never been there) I think Kremlin and big furry hats. So I assumed Russian people were not very concerned with the whole fur debate. Silly me.

^ Thank you! You're right. And sorry if I'm being very ignorant and judgemental with my following statement but I find it extra cool that this is coming from you Jmie, a fan from Moscow. When I think of Moscow (I've never been there) I think Kremlin and big furry hats. So I assumed Russian people were not very concerned with the whole fur debate. Silly me.

a lot of people in Russia wear fur because our winters can be really cold, especially in the nothern regions. but there are also people who choose not to buy fur coats.

wow, what an ignorant thing to say. so you're saying just because people are stronger they can do whatever they want with animals? your example about animals killing a human for food or because of fear can't be valid in this discussion because people don't need fur to survive, they want fur because it's beautiful. And killing animals for fur is unnecessary because now there are a lot of artificial clothes that can keep people warm.

Thank you JMie.

I am shocked at the ignorance of some. This is 2011..right? And primary education is still free in most countries....

The internet has been a curse and a blessing... No other comment.

**exits thread**

First european dates;)

PARIS
June 26th, 27th, 28th

Venue: Olympia

LONDON
June 30th, July 2nd, July 3rd

Venue: Royal Albert Hall

MONTE CARLO
July 8th, 9th

Venue: Sporting Club

Gil just tweeted
GHSDuldulao Gil Duldulao
More to come europe. Can't wait to see u again!
My link

God this thread has gone so far off topic, get over your hate of Janet or don't comment in these threads comment in the relevant threads, this isn't one of them !!

Can't wait for Janet to come to London in July I'm so there !!

Re: Janet's world tour - The set dates

Can't wait to hear the other cities! :wild: :bugeyed

any ideas when London tickets go on sale?

Her site just says soon, so no not really, after announcing the dates most of the shows have gone on sale in the next couple of days so in the next couple of days or so I would imagine :)

I have to check something. Oh yes, here it is: Humans, known taxonomically as Homo sapiens[3][4] (Latin for "wise man" or "knowing man"),[5] are the only living species in the Homo genus of bipedal primates in Hominidae, the great ape family.
Guess that makes us, horrors, animals!

So, with that kind of reasoning, survival of the fittest, do you support withholding treatment for say, brain damaged infants? or...say, people with mental or physical impairments?

JanetJackson
Manila sold out crowd on their feet to greet Janet during the opening night of her world tour with deafening cheers... -Janet's Team
...then joining the superstar by singing song after song with her. -Janet's Team

she performed scream as well :D

I love the opening outfit, so super hero esque :yes:

6txpw.jpg

Back