Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager denies / MJJC gets a statement from Thad Nauden Post 260

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its looks as if its still hacked LOL
but at least they are coming clean as to thier motive and stating Jason isnt the one
making these statements and also telling fans they should know it is Mchael singing

Cudos for the TMZ BASH :clapping:

Ok Here is the latest nonsensical bizarre 'statement' on Jason't facebook page..(the same one where the confession was)

Jason Malachi Shoutout to Teddy Riley and The Cascios. I love you man, you are real people.
56 minutes ago

Jason Malachi Jason Malachi is innocent of all "Michael" singing rumours
about an hour ago

Jason Malachi PS.

Thad Nauden whoever the **** you are, stop coming out the woodwork thinking you are getting job offers. You don't deserve shit lol! and this is Jason's real facebook page, just hacked.
about an hour ago

Jason Malachi Statement Part 3

As for the fans, you had something to discuss in your sections about me, when you know it is Michael really.

Get a life. This account was hacked and will be returned to it's rightful owner.
See More
about an hour ago

Jason Malachi Statement Part 2

When Michael passed away, people who called him ***** ***** and a "Molester", they started called him Sweet Michael and other "nice" names. How hypocritical, netherless, Michael is still breaking the news. So TMZ, you can eat a fat one. You have been exposed for what everyone knows you are, a POS.
about an hour ago

Jason Malachi Statement Part 1

Well guys, the point has been made. A Status was posted up yesterday, about me saying I sang Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, Monster & Stay. Guess what, in the words of Shaggy, it wasn't me. Lol. I guess the so called "Michael Jackson fans" and the media always trying to crucify a brother.
about an hour ago
http://www.facebook.com/jasonmalachimusic?v=wall

Last edited:
Ok Here is the latest nonsensical bizarre 'statement' on Jason't facebook page..(the same one where the confession was)

Jason Malachi Shoutout to Teddy Riley and The Cascios. I love you man, you are real people.
56 minutes ago

Jason Malachi Jason Malachi is innocent of all "Michael" singing rumours
about an hour ago

Jason Malachi PS.

Thad Nauden whoever the **** you are, stop coming out the woodwork thinking you are getting job offers. You don't deserve shit lol! and this is Jason's real facebook page, just hacked.
about an hour ago

Jason Malachi Statement Part 3

As for the fans, you had something to discuss in your sections about me, when you know it is Michael really.

Get a life. This account was hacked and will be returned to it's rightful owner.
See More
about an hour ago

Jason Malachi Statement Part 2

When Michael passed away, people who called him ***** ***** and a "Molester", they started called him Sweet Michael and other "nice" names. How hypocritical, netherless, Michael is still breaking the news. So TMZ, you can eat a fat one. You have been exposed for what everyone knows you are, a POS.
about an hour ago

Jason Malachi Statement Part 1

Well guys, the point has been made. A Status was posted up yesterday, about me saying I sang Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, Monster & Stay. Guess what, in the words of Shaggy, it wasn't me. Lol. I guess the so called "Michael Jackson fans" and the media always trying to crucify a brother.
about an hour ago
http://www.facebook.com/jasonmalachimusic?v=wall
\

Man... the police department of Maryland must have one hell of an employment policy...

How could it still be hacked? His manager is apparently on it, making statements to TMZ and telling people the hacker better 'lawyer up' yet the hacker is still in control of Malachi's website..makes no sense whatsoever.

It's just shame piled upon shame. The album has died a death and Michael's legacy is being dragged around in the dirt. Absolutely disgusting.

I wonder what the Cascios are making of this. Add this to Teddy Riley's bizarre, expletive-laden outbursts on Twitter - and there were those that denied THAT was his real Twitter account - and you have a public relations meltdown.

I'm so sorry you had to go through this, Michael.

How could it still be hacked? His manager is apparently on it, making statements to TMZ and telling people the hacker better 'lawyer up' yet the hacker is still in control of Malachi's website..makes no sense whatsoever.

Hacker is saying it was a hoax and not true
but he is still there laughing at all who fell for his hoax

Well sorry, I am not just gonna let this happen. :)

I understand that you're upset (we all are!) but we are all entitled to our own opinions and beliefs. We should be fighting against those who are 'in control of Michael's legacy', and sadly this is becoming less fan-orientated and more about greed and money. Don't get angry or upset with people on here.

still throwing some crazy conspiracy theories around here, eh?

did you guys actually read what the fake-"Jason" wrote? deal with Sony?? --> FAIL!
(and he could just name 4 songs, haha!)

this hack has demonstrated one thing: there are some people that are so angry at Jason that they WANT him to be the singer on these songs because that's the only way they will be happy again...

still throwing some crazy conspiracy theories around here, eh?

Because you don't believe in conspiracies, right?

this hack has demonstrated one thing: there are some people that are so angry at Jason that they WANT him to be the singer on these songs because that's the only way they will be happy again...

Oh... you do? Oh... I see...

Well i for one will not be happy if Jason is the singer...far from it. I couldn't be happy about any of this. This whole thing is a disaster and a disgrace to MJ's memory.
Hacker is saying it was a hoax..really....which part? How does the hacker still have control of Jason's facebook page if his manager is aware of the situation?

If these new posts (and those PM's posted) ARE the real Jason, one thing is clear - this guy is pretty crazy. And regardless of whether his account WAS hacked or not (I don't think it was....I think this is just damage control), it's still him on those songs, and "Falsetto Yoghurt" makes that ABUNDANTLY clear.

But, hey, my initial suspicion regarding Thad Nauden seems to be correct, at least. LOL

It's a damn shame this Jason Malachi is allowed to exist..in the sense of him being an 'artist' that is, don't get me wrong. I have ZERO respect for this guy cause all he does is trying so hard to copy Michael and everything that is Michael. For all i care they delete his whole Facebook...i have no problem with that. This dude has become incredibly annoying, and personally i'm convinced it's his ass 'singing' on those songs.

You are so naive, how is it possible that a hacked account come back to Malachi so quickly?

IMO Malachi did write this declaration himself

Oh god, why do people still try to start a discussion about this.
Told you guys in the beginning this was hacked etc (So did many other people).
And I was well aware this would bring even more drama about this whole so called 'fake' song discussion.

Why do people still go on about this?
No one's winning.
Proof's not going to come (or not yet, who knows?)
And seeing these posts here about conspiracy's...
Let me tell you one thing,

What If? Is a big word. You can put it everywhere and start a conspiracy ;)

Know when to give up.

I don't understand why people don't get it's Michael. It sounds mainly like that only because his ambitus is lower we are used to listen. Listen for example the bridge of the song 'Shout', it sound so different because it's low. And actually because of the personal singing technic in every different register also the accent will be affected a bit.

I don't understand why people don't get it's Michael. It sounds mainly like that only because his ambitus is lower we are used to listen. Listen for example the bridge of the song 'Shout', it sound so different because it's low. And actually because of the personal singing technic in every different register also the accent will be affected a bit.

So you're saying that it's clearly Michael because it sounds different? Interesting logic.

Well i for one will not be happy if Jason is the singer...far from it. I couldn't be happy about any of this. This whole thing is a disaster and a disgrace to MJ's memory.
Hacker is saying it was a hoax..really....which part? How does the hacker still have control of Jason's facebook page if his manager is aware of the situation?

I agree it's a disgrace to Michael's memory. Even if Jason Malachi is not my favorite, i think his account was hacked. Reading his first socalled confession made me quite sure this is fake, because it makes no sense at all. All i know is that the guy have many haters, there are plenty of "reasons" to hack his account. Hacking a facebook account is easy for those who take their time to do some research, which i believe some "haters" take their time to do.

The hacker can have control over another account untill facebook will do something about it. His password is probably changed, so the real owner cannot log in.

As a sidenote: i do believe Michael Jackson song on all the 3 Cascio tracks. - another fan from 1988-89

This Malachi Story went way too far.

Bring the Story into a Court but don't attack a guy like that...

MJ fans are "jumping the shark"...

It's Crazy !

Jason now claims that he doesn't know Thad Nauden.

Direct quote - "Thad Nauden - whoever the **** you are"

HOWEVER

this bio of Thad appears in relation to a 9/11 tribute CD from years ago that JASON SINGS ON.

"Thaddeus sayss that he is honored to work with some of the biggest names in music,
but his love is to work with the new and upcoming artist like new Country sensation Amanda Nagurney and Pop sensation Jason Malachi."

Somebody is lying.

Ivy - you were so quick to defend the words of Thad after you spoke to him - what have you say now that Jason claims to not know who he is?

Jason now claims that he doesn't know Thad Nauden.

Direct quote - "Thad Nauden - whoever the **** you are"

HOWEVER

this bio of Thad appears in relation to a 9/11 tribute CD from years ago that JASON SINGS ON.

"Thaddeus sayss that he is honored to work with some of the biggest names in music,
but his love is to work with the new and upcoming artist like new Country sensation Amanda Nagurney and Pop sensation Jason Malachi."

Somebody is lying.

Ivy - you were so quick to defend the words of Thad after you spoke to him - what have you say now that Jason claims to not know who he is?

CASEY your jumping to conclusions

That is NOT Jason stating that _ saying "whoever the **** you are"
The account was still hacked _ It is that hacker stating it is a hoax and berating
everyone who fell for it. The hacker is picking on Thad Nauden for saying it was a fake
FB instead of hacked _ But Jason is still NOT there

That is not Jason speaking yet _ The account was still hacked

UPdate the FB page is removed _
Now maybe we will hear from Jason .. I hope
but usually he feeds off this stuff and wont make a statement

Last edited:
Thad and Jason do know each other. Thad runs a music publishing company. Whether Thad really made that statement i don't know but t seems that it's the 'hacker' claiming not to know Thad. It's all very confusing. I still can't understand how the alleged hacker still has control of the facebook page though. Nobody seems to want to address that. Ivy could you send Thad another message and ask him why there are still crazy statements being made on Jason's facebook page?

Another strange thing. There was a "Part 3" to Jason's "statement" which has now been deleted.

"Jason Malachi
Statement Part 3

Shoutout To those in the "know" and "The Record Company"
17 minutes ago"

Well, aside from the fact that we DON'T "KNOW" that it's "really" Michael, which is entire point of all of this, LOL, why does he say "this account WILL BE returned to it's rightful owner".......... as in, it hasn't already been returned? And why then delete this part?

This whole thing stinks. The lies aren't even consistent any more.

That wasnt Jason stating that
The account is still hacked _It is hacker stating it was a hoax
and berating eeveryone who fell for it _ That is not Jason
speaking yet

saying its all a hoax and la

Are you serious? Surely they should have traced him by now if that's the case?

I WANT SOMEONE (SONY, ESTATE, MALACHI, TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN) TO SHOW HIS FACE ON A CAMERA AND SAY SOMETHING OFFICIAL!!!

IF SONY AND THE ESTATE BURY THIS AGAIN, THEN ANYONE SHOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY WANT ABOUT THOSE SUSPICIOUS SONGS. AND THEY WILL BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T HEAR MIKE SINGING THEM NO MATTER WHAT

EDIT: AND THIS TIME I WANT PROOF AS WELL (real proof, not somebody just giving his word on the matter)

Last edited:
Yeah it's ridiculous. I want to see this Thad say what he said in his statement on camera. Or Malachi.
Casey R it is strange that the message part 3 was deleted but then the whole message is strange because it contradicts itself over and over. One sentence is spoken as Malachi and the next as the hacker. Whoever posted that has a bit of Jekyll and Hyde thing going on methinks. Can't seem to make his mind up if he is Jason or the hacker.

Whoah! How one nobody on facebook can do all this to our once quite peaceful community. He's laughing at us for sure. Remember this is a Michael Jackson forum. He is the man we love, adore and can't get enough of. However this unnecessary drama I've had enough of. I'm out.

I think ppl r getting confused JM manager has said it was a FAKE account not that it was hacked - the ''hacker'' is saying that lol if thats true...

all i want to know is...quote

why is the manager claiming the page was created just to say that confession and is fake yet it's been around for over a year and has 2000 plus friends?

The hoaxer wudnt have known back then fake songs wer coming so ooh best make an account?

how come the hoaxer has the most popular Jason Malachi page on Facebook and the only private one?

v strange

wudave bn better to say itd bn hacked lol

Yeah it's ridiculous. I want to see this Thad say what he said in his statement on camera. Or Malachi.
Casey R it is strange that the message part 3 was deleted but then the whole message is strange because it contradicts itself over and over. One sentence is spoken as Malachi and the next as the hacker. Whoever posted that has a bit of Jekyll and Hyde thing going on methinks. Can't seem to make his mind up if he is Jason or the hacker.

You are right. I'm inclined to believe the account was never hacked. Malachi made a confession - regretted it, and has now gone with the obvious excuse it was hacked to backtrack. But his backtracking, like you said, doesn't make any sense. It's contradictory. First it's Jason, then "the account will be returned"so it's the hacker, then it's Jason apparently claiming he doesn't know Thad, then we pull up evidence to suggest he DOES know him, now it's apparently the mysterious "hacker" again.

None of this stuff makes any sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back