Jason Malachi 'confesses'/ Jason's Manager denies / MJJC gets a statement from Thad Nauden Post 260

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofpopfan

Proud Member
Guys I'm not sure how true this is but I need you all to have a look at this and decide for yourselves

http://www.facebook.com/jasonmalachimusic/posts/185799334783600

And I quote from Jason's fb page

Jason Malachi
Sheesh guys, I guess it's time to confess. I've lied to many people, including someone today, but.... It was me. It was me who sang Breaking News, Keep Your Head Up, Monster and Stay.

I had a agreement with the record company, but now the cat is out of the bag. Sorry to all my fans, and fellow Michael Jackson fans.

Re: Jason Malachi 'confesses'

I hope this is for real.

There's no way thats real.....

IF this is real (big IF), I am very relieved the truth is finally out.

lol well it is his fb apparently...hmm its either legit or hes avin a laugh...i like to think its legit :)

My friend just linked this to me. While I think it is him on the tracks, and I pray that 'confession' is real, I wouldn't think he would let it all out like that. Maybe his account got hacked, maybe it didn't. If it was someone else posting instead of him, I'd expect a post from him soon going against that.

hes worthless. He will never be anything in the music world.

I don't know, why would he just admit like that on facebook? The album is only a month old.

I'd hardly say he's worthless if it is him. He has millions of people convinced that he is Michael Jackson.

Jason Malachi's accounts have been known to get hacked in the past. This could be real, but just as likely could be a hacker. If it is a hacker, I imagine something will be posted soon regarding it.

LOL I just posted about this too in the Monster the great debate thread cause I wasn't sure if it was legit that it was really his page or his page got hacked?! hmmm? We shall see! He isn't saying anything I haven't said and so many have said already though! lol But, a confession would be great! ;)

While I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were true, I have a feeling that this is not a real confession on his part. He says "I had an agreement with the record company." Now, if that is the case, wouldn't he get sued up the wazoo for just casually letting the cat out of the bag?

Does this mean I can still enjoy 'All I Need'? :p

it sounds fake 'its time to confess' lol but hey u never know hope its true...maybe he had a few beers

On reflection, I think that if this really were real (note - the rest of this post is hypothetical based on this 'if'!), it wouldn't convince people who believe it's MJ. They'd just say the account was hacked. In fact I probably won't believe it until I see him admit it on video, but that's unlikely to happen. If it did happen though, people would just say he's just trying to take credit for MJ's work.

So ultimately, regardless of what happens, the arguments are still there for people to believe what they want to believe.

On reflection, I think that if this really were real (note - the rest of this post is hypothetical based on this 'if'!), it wouldn't convince people who believe it's MJ. They'd just say the account was hacked. In fact I probably won't believe it until I see him admit it on video, but that's unlikely to happen. If it did happen though, people would just say he's just trying to take credit for MJ's work.

So ultimately, regardless of what happens, the arguments are still there for people to believe what they want to believe.

Agreed.....I hope this is true, but I highly doubt Malachi would just come out and randomly confess something like this...

unless he denies it then il take it as the truth

im just waiting for a denial lol

We can do the same guys!
We can claim in our facebook account that we are the ones singing.
We can claim everything in facebook, so don't make it a big deal until there is something confirmed and legal!
We have given this guy enough attention already and he takes advantage of it!
This is a Michael Jackson forum don't forget that!

kanye-west-i-told-you-so.jpg

:lol:

If his motive from the start was to get famous, then it would actually make sense to confess now. Legal/financial troubles aside, he'll be known as the guy who managed to trick the world into believing he was Michael Jackson. It'll be a scandal, he'll be on TV, maybe even an Operah appearance. The kind of attention he could only dream of for a year ago. He seems to me like a guy who'll do anything to get in the spotlight, so this could actually make sense.

Does this mean I can still enjoy 'All I Need'? :p

i was thinking the same :lol:

opss this person did not know about All I Need yet... someone needs to remind him/her with this song ! :lol:

If this isn't on TV by tomorrow night, you'll know it's false. He also doesn't update his wall very often, I personally find it highly unlikely he'll use facebook as a platform to confess this act of fraud.

If this isn't on TV by tomorrow night, you'll know it's false. He also doesn't update his wall very often, I personally find it highly unlikely he'll use facebook as a platform to confess this act of fraud.
Out of interest, if it turns out he actually posted it, would you believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back