Jermaine at the White House, 16 Dec 15

myosotis

Proud Member
^^^Of course she has. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Carter. Doesn't mean that Jermaine wasn't lucky and honored to do so here.

Don't be stupid! Nowhere in my comment did I say anything about not seeing Mike there. This isn't about Mike; this is about Jermaine.
No need for any insults,i asked a yes or no question leading to u saying you have never seen the inside of the white house. when Michael met Reagan cameras where inside & footage of the white house is being seen there. Far from being stupid!

No need for any insults,i asked a yes or no question leading to u saying you have never seen the inside of the white house. when Michael met Reagan cameras where inside & footage of the white house is being seen there. Far from being stupid!
Yes, it was necessary because I didn't state I didn't see Mike there. I simply said I myself have only seen the outside of the White House. I've been to DC and didn't get to go inside for the White House tour.

Yes, it was necessary because I didn't state I didn't see Mike there. I simply said I myself have only seen the outside of the White House. I've been to DC and didn't get to go inside for the White House tour.
NO IT WASN'T! how would u like it if i said r u stupid for asking a simple question. All I asked was have u seen Michael meet the president? No need for all the etc, i never said Jermaine shouldn't have been honored,or "this isnt about michael" or any of that crap like wth!? You said u have never seen it & i was goin to say after i thought u wouldn't be rude to go check out his video with the president & u can see around the white house trying to help you out & i get asked if im stupid because i dont know what you have seen before??

Wow, that's cool! I've only seen the White House from the outside. Lucky Jermaine! :)
This made me think-too bad he and Halima are on the outs, since it looks like he's there solo-she would have loved it, I think. I wonder what the occasion was.

And I wonder how many times all of the Jacksons have been to the White House-I never have heard any kind of press on the rest of them visiting and they probably have.

NO IT WASN'T! how would u like it if i said r u stupid for asking a simple question. All I asked was have u seen Michael meet the president? No need for all the etc, i never said Jermaine shouldn't have been honored,or "this isnt about michael" or any of that crap like wth!? You said u have never seen it & i was goin to say after i thought u wouldn't be rude to go check out his video with the president & u can see around the white house trying to help you out & i get asked if im stupid because i dont know what you have seen before??

Again, this thread isn't about Mike's visit to the White House. This is about JERMAINE's visit and no, everything ISN'T about Mike. You were going off topic bringing up Mike's White House visit, ANYWAY.

*drops mic*

Last edited:
Again, this post isn't about Mike's visit to the White House. This is about JERMAINE's visit and no, everything ISN'T about Mike. You were going off topic bringing up Mike's White House visit, ANYWAY.

*drops mic*
Go find u some better to do on xmas day ***hohoho***

This made me think-too bad he and Halima are on the outs, since it looks like he's there solo-she would have loved it, I think. I wonder what the occasion was.

And I wonder how many times all of the Jacksons have been to the White House-I never have heard any kind of press on the rest of them visiting and they probably have.

I've seen one picture of the J5 in the Rose Garden at the White House in 1975. I don't know how much of the inside they might have seen, as I'm not sure what the occasion was....
http://[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/p74Y8EZBj][/URL]

Back