Jermaine Jackson Releases Blame It On The Boogie In France

I am talking about Jermaine's version, I know myself it was released 35 years ago.

why? and that red belt I still cannot accept that belt

Ha, funny^^. Let's see the good points: I like his new hair. I guess this is his version of boogy. Notice he is using a pants that is something like the ones Michael use for Billie Jean. I guess he wants us to know he is related to Michael.

Jermaine also received an award in Spain:

Jackson Source - News
Jermaine receives humanitarian award

Published on Sunday, 07 August 2011 12:47 | Hits: 383
Jermaine and his wife Halima attended the Starlite Charity Gala at the Hotel Villa Padierna in the southern Spanish town of Benahavis, near Marbella on August 6, 2011. Jermaine was honored with Humanitarian Award and supporting Antonio Banderas's and Eva Longoria's Charities. He also performed "Smile" at the event.

U.S. singer Jackson and his wife Halima pose during a photocall after their arrival for the Starlite Charity Gala in Benahavis

3:52

Jermaine also received an award in Spain:

Jackson Source - News
Jermaine receives humanitarian award

Published on Sunday, 07 August 2011 12:47 | Hits: 383
Jermaine and his wife Halima attended the Starlite Charity Gala at the Hotel Villa Padierna in the southern Spanish town of Benahavis, near Marbella on August 6, 2011. Jermaine was honored with Humanitarian Award and supporting Antonio Banderas's and Eva Longoria's Charities. He also performed "Smile" at the event.

U.S. singer Jackson and his wife Halima pose during a photocall after their arrival for the Starlite Charity Gala in Benahavis

3:52

:eek:

Humanitarian award? :wtf: Why? What has he done to deserve this award? :fear:

Remember this?

Remember all those Post June 25th magazines with pics of Michael... In some of them the magazines put a picture of a young Randy thinking it was young Michael... and it was always the same picture...

In this video, Jermaine is singing HIS NEW HIT song... *cough* while showing pictures of young Michael....

Now Look at 0:53 on the right screen....

:coffee:

Why would they give a deadbeat father a humanitarian award? Makes no sense...

^^That is what I was thinking. Humanitarians take care of the humans closest to them, that is, their family. Maybe Jermain took care of some strangers and the people in Spain approve.

http://i-marbella.com/News/news/starlite-gala-in-marbella&pg=2

The Second Edition of the Starlite Gala Event held at Marbella’s Villa Padierna Palace Hotel on Saturday, August 6th, was hosted by Antonio Banderas and Eva Longoria, together with the founders of the event, the entrepreneur Sandra García-Sanjuán and the actress and star of the television program Casadas con Hollywood, Maria Bravo. Many national and international personalities were anxious to participate in a totally altruistic manner by donating their time and their “art” to this important event.

rainny;3460068 said:
http://i-marbella.com/News/news/starlite-gala-in-marbella&pg=2

The Second Edition of the Starlite Gala Event held at Marbella’s Villa Padierna Palace Hotel on Saturday, August 6th, was hosted by Antonio Banderas and Eva Longoria, together with the founders of the event, the entrepreneur Sandra García-Sanjuán and the actress and star of the television program Casadas con Hollywood, Maria Bravo. Many national and international personalities were anxious to participate in a totally altruistic manner by donating their time and their “art” to this important event.

And so far no website explained why Jerma received this award... :fear: :doh:

This Halima chick must be so proud of her Germ, having married him in 2007, there was no interest in Germs, nonewhatsoever, and now finally after Michael's death, Germs is somehow in demand even bagging awards (even if it's just a Humanitarian Award, I still dont get why he got it) despite of having no career, for nearly 30 decades. Only Germaine, and only in the Jackson Family could this be possible. God bless Michael Jackson's larger than life shadow.

Last edited:
15/08/2011 : [Picture] Jermaine in Marbella When he was visiting Marbella in Spain with Halima, Jermaine Jackson met the chief of Toursim Office. And he recieved a book about the History of Marbella.
Aout_Marbella.jpg

ermaine Jackson and wife Halima are in spain since a few days where the attended Starlite Gala on aug 6th. But they also had fun, 3 days ago, in Marbella where they had a great lunch with friends. See here some great pictures on iMarbella.
58247-image-584.JPG

58243-image-918.JPG

58248-image-803.JPG

58245-image-837.JPG

Halima had the baby it seems. She goes every where with Jermaine making sure she knows where the money is. She is not stupid. She wants her kids taken care of. Jermaine has put on some weight around the middle since last year, but Randy is much bigger it is true.

Halima had the baby it seems. She goes every where with Jermaine making sure she knows where the money is. She is not stupid. She wants her kids taken care of. Jermaine has put on some weight around the middle since last year, but Randy is much bigger it is true.

Halima and Jermaine don't have any children together, but I agree she sure ain't stupid.

Poor Jermaine! Always a Bride's Maid, Never A Bride.

I also find it interesting that he is never able to pull these little stunts on his OWN home turf. Then again, I "guess" that nobody on his home turf wants to be bothered with him.

Wasted all of the time waiting for Michael, when he should have been out there TRYING to do something on his own. Now I'm afraid it's too late.

The fans on this side of the Pond are not as gullible to the Jacksons' schemes anymore, because we've been there, seen that, done that longer than any other nation. He had to go overseas with that bullsh*t.

Tell him, Mike.......

http://youtu.be/2OI2f5pd3G0

Last edited:
I noticed that they tend to go to non-English speaking countries where general public and even the MJ fans get less info about the Jacksons and are of a bit better opinion about them than those in English speaking countries.

Back