Jermaine Jackson Says Xscape Is Just Wrong Without Me

What's wrong is he said he was Timbaland, i.e. he could have been the one mixing the songs and he said the Jackson 5 could have been together again on it. THAT is crackhead speak in my honest opinion, or the vapid ramblings of a has-been that can't accept his younger, more talented, more GIFTED deceased brother is more successful than he is, even from the GRAVE.

I love you post to the point Jermaine said he as only listen to Xscape. Why does he feel he need to be apart of everything Michael does. He should have left Motown in the first place.

I love you post to the point Jermaine said he as only listen to Xscape. Why does he feel he need to be apart of everything Michael does. He should have left Motown in the first place.

IKR! I guess he thought he was going to succeed Berry Gordy as CEO of Motown, probably marrying Hazel solely to make the case for "deserving it"? He probably thought his brothers were going to fail without him and come crawling back to Motown, LMFAO!

Jermaine CEO of Motown don't see that happen. Jermaine should have left Motown to join his brothers at CBS i believe we would still have the Jackson today. Everybody pull away and went their own way and Michael went on his way and it was sad to see the group fail apart.

If Michael didn't involve them in his solo albums during his lifetime, why should his estate involve them?
This is about Michael's solo songs and only his, not J5, so to involve super duper diva such as Jermoney to Michael's solo album is like slap on Michael's face, and seriously insulting him.

Michael doesn't/didn't need his brothers, but as KJ said it, brothers need Michael dead/alive.
They just have to sort themselves out and make it on their own, but it requires lots of hard work and we have seen they are not used to it as they live by their past J5 fame and don't realise it was 30 years ago.

In the bold so true. Plain and simple to me.

Back