Jermaine Jackson Says Xscape Is Just Wrong Without Me

They are bitter, and it shows.
They are not executors to Michael's estate, they have no say or control what the estate does, the estate have stopped their money crapping schemes more than once, so yes, they are trying to "punish" the estate by talking bad about any posthumous releases (remember Jermoney's comment about Immortal) and gather public sympathy, but comes across as whiney babies. Due their own actions, they have terrible reputation (media and among the MJ fans) and hopefully we never see the day that there is any kind of participation from J4 in Michael's future albums or whatever they might come up with.

I don't think it's fair to the brothers to lump them all together as the Jackson 4 and pretend like it's them vs. the Estate (or Michael). As far as I know, Jackie, Marlon and Tito do not oppose the Estate or any posthumous projects - in fact, Jackie is even working with the Estate. It's mostly Randy and Jermaine causing trouble.

I don't think it's fair to the brothers to lump them all together as the Jackson 4 and pretend like it's them vs. the Estate (or Michael). As far as I know, Jackie, Marlon and Tito do not oppose the Estate or any posthumous projects - in fact, Jackie is even working with the Estate. It's mostly Randy and Jermaine causing trouble.

I'm sorry but I'm standing by what I wrote. Some cubs may be more or less trouble makers, but all the same, I have seen enough since 2009.

Fyi, Tito signed that Randy's infamous letter, only to withdrew his participation because they ended up in deep s..t.

I don't think Jermaine had a bad intention with any of his comments. He loved his brother dearly despite all the things that were said about their relationship. But you can easily see that the reporter is getting on his nerves with the kind of questions he asks.
Personally I would have no problem if the brothers were involved in one of the next releases. They were still Michaels family after all!

They are bitter, and it shows.
They are not executors to Michael's estate, they have no say or control what the estate does, the estate have stopped their money crapping schemes more than once, so yes, they are trying to "punish" the estate by talking bad about any posthumous releases (remember Jermoney's comment about Immortal) and gather public sympathy, but comes across as whiney babies. Due their own actions, they have terrible reputation (media and among the MJ fans) and hopefully we never see the day that there is any kind of participation from J4 in Michael's future albums or whatever they might come up with.

Exactly. The only people who will benefit from this release are Michael's three children. This makes the Jacksons bitter, because they want some of that money.

Jermaine & company have shown they feel entitled to everything that belonged to MJ. Even if MJ didn't want Jermaine and the others to have control of his money, I assume he could have stipulated that he wanted them to have a role in his posthumous music, but he apparently did not want that. They never accepted that MJ seemingly never really wanted to work with them again, despite the constant pressure from them/Katherine to do so. The times he did let them be involved due to encouragement/pressure from others (e.g., Victory Tour, 2300 Jackson St, 30th Anniversary), their antics (especially Jermaine) and unprofessional behavior likely made him regret it.

Given how much Jerm likes to lay claim to MJ's career, this must be a hard, bitter pill to swallow. Aside from the money made from Jerm's ghostwritten book of recycled info taken from other MJ books with a handful of Jerm's stories about MJ, the plan to get filthy rich by suing AEG failed and both the Unity Tour and the Vegas in-residence shows had half-full audiences and many cancelled dates due to lack of interest, so probably not much money earned after splitting 4 ways. Though it got him a paycheck, he came across like a spoiled brat on Celebrity Wife Swap (and on the Jacksons Reality Show). It seems it would be in their best interest to support the Estate's products, since the money "the Cubs" get from Katherine is generated through the Estate.

Last edited:
Personally I would have no problem if the brothers were involved in one of the next releases. They were still Michaels family after all!

If Michael didn't involve them in his solo albums during his lifetime, why should his estate involve them?
This is about Michael's solo songs and only his, not J5, so to involve super duper diva such as Jermoney to Michael's solo album is like slap on Michael's face, and seriously insulting him.

Michael doesn't/didn't need his brothers, but as KJ said it, brothers need Michael dead/alive.
They just have to sort themselves out and make it on their own, but it requires lots of hard work and we have seen they are not used to it as they live by their past J5 fame and don't realise it was 30 years ago.

If Michael didn't involve them in his solo albums during his lifetime, why should his estate involve them?
This is about Michael's solo songs and only his, not J5, so to involve super duper diva such as Jermoney to Michael's solo album is like slap on Michael's face, and seriously insulting him.

Michael doesn't/didn't need his brothers, but as KJ said it, brothers need Michael dead/alive.
They just have to sort themselves out and make it on their own, but it requires lots of hard work and we have seen they are not used to it as they live by their past J5 fame and don't realise it was 30 years ago.

I am not sure if they depend on Michaels money. Yes their big successes were 30 years ago but they sold over 130 million records to this day. There should be something left for everyone.

I am not sure if they depend on Michaels money. Yes their big successes were 30 years ago but they sold over 130 million records to this day. There should be something left for everyone.

Jermaine and Randy went to Michael's estate executors and asked them to pay their child support that they owned. If they had money, I doubt they would have gone to executors unless it was absolutely necessary.

Also, if they have money, they wouldn't get involved these absolutely ridiculous schemes to make money such as singing replica Thriller jackets even though they had zero to do with Thriller. What were they thinking?

Jermaine and Randy went to Michael's estate executors and asked them to pay their child support that they owned. If they had money, I doubt they would have gone to executors unless it was absolutely necessary.

Also, if they have money, they wouldn't get involved these absolutely ridiculous schemes to make money such as singing replica Thriller jackets even though they had zero to do with Thriller. What were they thinking?

Randy and Jermaine are big artists and they have their own money :giggle: let me stop lying. It's obvious that they depended on Michael for EVERYTHING when he was alive. Shoot, Mike was probably more like a dad to their kids than they were. If I knew Michael, I would've been like "Michael Joe Jackson, you better stop being so nice to these no talented suckers." With family like that, the man coulda said he was helping the needy.

Wait a minute. I understand not wanting a Michael Jackson song or album being released without Michael's involvement but...he has no problem with the "Jackson 5" not including Michael...who was the star? Without Michael, it's the Jackson 4, or just The Jacksons. But not the Jackson 5.

And therein lies Jerm's hypocrisy! He couldn't care less about Mike not being here to fulfill the Jackson FIVE; he feels the group's lead was rightfully his anyway, then little Mike's natural gift of music blew him away and he snatched the mic.

"It could have been me" (Victory Tour quote) and this recent "It could have been us" is all about Jerm's 40 plus years old delusional EGO.

Michael would have been the success he is without them, because a God-given gift doesn't go unnoticed, nor can it be denied.

This b*tch HERE. . .
liesanddeceit_zpsdab18905.jpg

As we learned in Celebrity Wife Swap, Jermaine isn't exactly lazy, after all he spends 3 hours getting ready for the day!

Jackie Jackson
I'm In Tears Over MJ's New Album
5/17/2014 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0516-jackie-jackson-xscape-album-tmz-01
Michael Jackson's new album could cause a whole new rift in the Jackson family -- Jermaine told us he was against it ... but brother Jackie says he's so excited about the new cd, it made him cry.

Jackie tells TMZ he's listened to the entire cd and thinks producer L.A. Reid "hit it right on the head," adding, "It brought tears to my eyes to see that they felt Michael was in the room when they made the record."

Jackie says he loves "Xscape" so much, he went out and bought copies for himself and friends.

Think he'll give one to Jermaine?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/17/michael-jackie-jermaine-jackson-xscape-album-crying/#ixzz31xeDWr9s

Love Jermaine's closet. I wish I had something like that so I would not have to put away my winter clothes in the winter and summer clothes in the winter.

I wonder what the reactions of the brothers were [If] /when they saw the Billboard Awards with the Virtual Michael Creation Concept ?

Jackie? :huggy:

Why are you being so disrespectful to Jermaine? Do you think Michael would have appreciated that?

I think Michael would've appreciated not having his brother cry about things that he has nothing to do with like his album, and I'm double sure Michael would have appreciated Jermaine finding his own job and taking care of his own kids instead of having him do it. Why would I be respectful to someone like Jermaine? He hasn't done anything for me to respect him -- as a father, Michael's brother, or a person.

Jermaine Jackson: If Michael Jackson Wanted Music Out There It Would Have Been Out
Posted on May 19th, 2014 at 8:45 am

Jermaine Jackson, who was part of the famous Jackson Five with brother Michael Jackson, thinks there’s a really good reason the Xscape album was never released when Michael was alive, RumorFix is reporting.
“If he wanted this music out it would have been out and the level of excellence is not there,” Jermaine tells The Insider.

Jermaine believes his family should have been consulted about the album saying, “Nobody understands the genius of Michael. His brothers do. It’s almost like me telling you to go rebuild the Taj Mahal.”

The star of Celebrity Wife Swap doesn’t mean this as a dig to Justin Timberlake who collaborated on the single “Love Never Felt So Good,” stating, “I love Justin Timberlake. He’s great and everything, but they don’t understand the genius behind [Michael] … Nobody knew Michael’s vision, his motive, his direction, his reasoning for creating this music … Michael’s on a whole other level … When [an artist] plans to do a masterpiece their focus [is not] on profit, they focus on making this the best they can possibly make it … I just feel that they’re sticking these things out there and [it] has nothing to do with motive [and] nothing to do with continuing his legacy, his genius. The bottom line is profit.”

Jermaine goes on to say, “Jackie, myself, Tito, Marlon, Randy we helped build that legacy, we helped build that genius in him and to not consult us or ask us anything we have a problem with it…It [is] just great to hear him back on the radio.”

Despite Jermaine’s objections, Michael’s album is Number One in the UK.
We have emails out to Jermaine to see how he felt about Michael’s hologram at the Billboard Music Awards.

Read more at http://rumorfix.com/2014/05/jermain...e-it-would-have-been-out/#0BSPBZxWW14sA2Lq.99

Let’s get serious. We all know that if Jermaine had been a part of making MJ’s CD it would have been completely for the purpose of showcasing Michael’s genius and strictly nonprofit right? :hysterical:

Jermaine is fooling himself if he thinks the CD would have been better with him on it. When was the last time he was relevant? 1989?

they are all to obvious. what a bitter and twisted old man.

Victory22;4009997 said:
Let’s get serious. We all know that if Jermaine had been a part of making MJ’s CD it would have been completely for the purpose of showcasing Michael’s genius and strictly nonprofit right? :hysterical:

Jermaine is getting more and more delusional by the day.

Jermaine goes on to say, “Jackie, myself, Tito, Marlon, Randy we helped build that legacy, we helped build that genius in him and to not consult us or ask us anything we have a problem with it…

:hysterical:
Who is we he is talking about? Randy and himself?

Addition, obviously they were so busy building Michael's legacy and his genius that they totally forgot themselves:doh:

Last edited:
I think Michael would've appreciated not having his brother cry about things that he has nothing to do with like his album, and I'm double sure Michael would have appreciated Jermaine finding his own job and taking care of his own kids instead of having him do it. Why would I be respectful to someone like Jermaine? He hasn't done anything for me to respect him -- as a father, Michael's brother, or a person.

I'd like to add "as a MAN", to that list. REAL men carry their own. REAL men take care of their own. REAL men don't feed on the bones of their dead brother. REAL men are not mama's boys, needing her to hold water bottles in a grocery store for them.

Jermaine is a BUM by any sense of the word and you can quote me on that. *drops mic, steps off my soapbox*

Ugh. When is he just going to go away? Fine, the guy can sing but cmon... What could've he possibly offered to Xscape?

I'd like to add "as a MAN", to that list. REAL men carry their own. REAL men take care of their own. REAL men don't feed on the bones of their dead brother. REAL men are not mama's boys, needing her to hold water bottles in a grocery store for them.

Jermaine is a BUM by any sense of the word and you can quote me on that. *drops mic, steps off my soapbox*

*falls out* AMEN!! If Michael was still around, this would not be happening. And b*tchy Becky would have to have several seats! Sometimes I want to meet Jermaine just so that I can go off on him for wasting good air and space. SMH, first open your fat mouth about an album that has absolutely nothing to do with you, next pimp your 84 year old mother out to sell some water samples..as much as I wanna laugh, that is not right, but lawd TMZ's got a good title creator. Next thing you know, B*tchy Becky is gonna make his own hair care products and try to put Mike's face on them, like someone wants more engine oil in their hair than in their car engine.

Reading these different comments on Jermaine's attitude and work ethic reminds me of why I so admire and respect Michael Jackson's legacy.

Michael's work standard brought out the best in people and he wanted to share this with other's.

Unfortunately, those with bad motives, who were uninspired by Michael's technique took advantage of Michael. All they wanted was the lifestyle that Michael's money could buy, without earning anything!

Why are you being so disrespectful to Jermaine? Do you think Michael would have appreciated that?

Well I dont what do you think? Would he have appreciated him saying his daughter needed discipline after she nearly died!

Jermaine deserves every ounce of disrespect and backlash he gets he is a jealous greasy joke

Back