Joe Jackson: "I blame my wife for Michael's death"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael's lungs were inflamed and he had arthritis that was Katherine's fault. Michael was loosing his hair that was Katherine's fault. Michael had an enlarges prostate that was Katherine's fault. Sounds silly doesn't it?

I don't think there is important information here regarding those things, and the headline is purposely inflamitary. There is no purpose other than to rile people up, and it did it's job. I agree with 144,000 on that point, did you see the headline from The Examiner?!

Joe was describing how he reacted on the day of Michael's death. No it wasn't nice. Though I don't think that is an crucial part of the puzzle of what happend to Michael. Unless people really feel Mrs Jackson is a part of the puzzle -_-.

What did we achieve in this thread? Nothing, except to use it as an outlet for frustration and some harsh words.

In my opinion things like this are not important because the more we put importance on things like this, the more we lose Michael. Time would be better spent on discussing Michael, but it's always controversial gossipy threads about family members which are most popular. The more we are wasting brain power (and forum space) talking about things like this, the less we are having constructive discussions and the less we are talking about Michael. Like, we are shifting focus onto them and away from Michael. That's how I feel anyway. (I said Michael a lot of times then :ph34r:)
:clapping::clapping::clapping:We need to focus on justice for Michael and preserving his legacy not slandering his family. It's pointless doing this.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:We need to focus on justice for Michael and preserving his legacy not slandering his family. It's pointless doing this.

slan·der (slndr)
n.
1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

Don't see any slander going on here except by the family against Michael.

slan·der (slndr)
n.
1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

Exactly .....

slan·der (slndr)
n.

You fans have some serious hate issues. This thread is slanderous against Mr. Joe Jackson. His words may be twisted and taken out of context.

I'd never stick up for Joe on this. Yeah, could be he spoke in the emotion of the time - but he did NOT have to repeat it nearly a year later to a tabloid. It was unnecessary and completely uncalled for. Probably hurt Katherine enough to hear it then. Why would he want to publicly hurt her now???

:flowers: I 2nd ALL that emotion!!!:clapping:

Oh hell no. His word were not twisted his mind is twisted. I have had enough of defending this person how can only defends this man's actions

At the bottom of the interview NOTW mj tribute mag next week, promotes exclusive interviews with LATOYA(not surprising) and KATHERINE (shocking and dissappointing.)

At the bottom of the interview NOTW mj tribute mag next week, promotes exclusive interviews with LATOYA(not surprising) and KATHERINE (shocking and dissappointing.)

Latoya not shocked I doubt Mrs Jackson will talkto them. She has not said one word since her son died.

You fans have some serious hate issues. This thread is slanderous against Mr. Joe Jackson. His words may be twisted and taken out of context.

The video proves otherwise. However, it could be spliced or manipulated (highly doubtful). It's incumbent upon Joe Jackson and his publicist Angel to dismiss it and if they don't I will consider it an accurate video/article/statement. This isn't the first time Joe Jackson and/or his attorney Brian Oxman threw Ms. Katherine under the bus.

This isn't for the fans to prove and it's unfair to ask the fans to divert their attention from this. The implication that Ms. Katherine was responsible Michael's death is sickening and if he DIDN'T say it Angel should be all over it asking for retractions. If the report is wrong, then Joe Jackson will speak up and say it's wrong. He's never one to mince his words...

Oh hell no. His word were not twisted his mind is twisted. I have had enough of defending this person how can only defends this man's actions
The Jackson family is hurting and devastated. Hurting people hurt people. And the tabloids are exploiting their pain. The family needs our prayers, but you fans are so blinded by hate you cannot understand that.

Wait hold the hell up so the fans are twisted because they express how they feel towards the family has any body really took a good look at most of they statements in the past couple of months all this drug addict and these “allegedly interventions” and so on When Michael even stated his self his feelings towards his father thro he forgave him and loved him this is all over the internet and even on TMZ??? Next time he needs to word his words carefully this is the same woman who stood by his side making sure he is well taking care of like a wife suppose to do. I continue to spread the real the truth that knowledge that make your head swell there is a lot I want to address but I am not going to even waste anymore time. From now on its all about putting the killers behind bars that took MJ life for expenses reasons so all people involved can live the good life... I'm pray for Mrs. Jackson every night that the heavenly father shines a light on her heart so that she can heal. Goodnight all

I just can't believe how low all things keep going.
Tomorrow is the second time of that fellow CM at court and see all the major circous these people are creating. And what now? Tomorrow he will walk side by side to Mrs. Jackson as nothing had happened? Or is the thinking of stepping in front of the crowd and point his finger on her and ask the cops to free Murray and put Katherine behind the bars?
What on earth is wrong with this man?
Why can't he simply SHOUT once and for all and stop using and abusing his son, his family and everyone around him? Now... ok, I can understand in a moment of pain you will surely say things out of pain, things that will hurt others. But speaking up OPENLY and TO TABLOIDS all those things a whole year after you initial reaction??? What is that? So all this time he's been around Katherine he has been just pretending while he was actually blaming her for everything???

The Jackson family is hurting and devastated. Hurting people hurt people. And the tabloids are exploiting their pain. The family needs our prayers, but you fans are so blinded by hate you cannot understand that.

Jackiee is hurting, Katherine is hurting, PP&B are hurting. We are hurting. Tito is playing gigs are trying too. Jermaine and Marlon trying to put together a tribute to get themselves some shine and cash. Latoya to busy trying to get paid for interviews. Randy to busy trying to find a way to get rid of Branca and McClain

The tabloids can only exploit pain when the Jackson's SELL their pain to the tabs!! It's not like these tabs are lying... they are being fed by the FAMILY. Stop blaming the fans for reacting to something that is horrendous toward Michael and his mother.

The video proves otherwise. However, it could be spliced or manipulated (highly doubtful). It's incumbent upon Joe Jackson and his publicist Angel to dismiss it and if they don't I will consider it an accurate video/article/statement. This isn't the first time Joe Jackson and/or his attorney Brian Oxman threw Ms. Katherine under the bus.

This isn't for the fans to prove and it's unfair to ask the fans to divert their attention from this. The implication that Ms. Katherine was responsible Michael's death is sickening and if he DIDN'T say it Angel should be all over it asking for retractions. If the report is wrong, then Joe Jackson will speak up and say it's wrong. He's never one to mince his words...
Mr. Joe Jackson is reacting and speaking out of emotion. He is hurting and in pain.
He's not the 'bad' man many paint him to be. It's unfair fans waste time disrespecting his family while Michael's trial is coming up, and haters are trying to taint his legacy. Now is the time to focus on doing something constructive, not destructive, hating on the family.

How hard is it to zip your lips, Scorn sleasy tabloid money, and get on with gracefully mourning your son/brother.???

Mr. Joe Jackson is reacting and speaking out of emotion. He is hurting and in pain.
He's not the 'bad' man many paint him to be. It's unfair fans waste time disrespecting his family while Michael's trial is coming up, and haters are trying to taint his legacy. Now is the time to focus on doing something constructive, not destructive, hating on the family.

Joe is speaking out of greed. Haters don't need to tarnish Michael's legacy Joe Jackson is doing that just fine

You can excuse Mr. Joe Jackson's behavior all you wish. I respecfully disagree with you and would never stifle your opinion, as I hope you don't try and stifle my and other fans opinions about the recent beahvior of the Jackson Family.

Michael's trial is coming up and if you do not think that Joe or the rest of the family's statements may not impact the trial, think again. Conrad Murray's attorney will be dissecting every single statement from the Jackson's.

The Jackson's need to shut up and concentrate on Michael's trial.

The tabloids can only exploit pain when the Jackson's SELL their pain to the tabs!! It's not like these tabs are lying... they are being fed by the FAMILY. Stop blaming the fans for reacting to something that is horrendous toward Michael and his mother.
The hate fans have for the family is what I'm reacting to. I understand Mr. Joe Jackson should've have said those things, but he was grieving. Reacting out of the death of his son. And, as for the tabloids, they lie. They exploit, distort the truth.

I don't even know what to say. I'm so speechless....

Just when I thought the Jackson's were just a "dysfunctional family"....the level goes up.

And to think that Michael's kids are surrounded by all these people......

I'm sure Michael himself in spirit is devasted and disgusted by what has gone on after his death. His kids are his main worry....:sad:

I'm just so sad for Michael and his children. I even feel pity for the Jackson siblings like La Toya, Janet, Rebbie, Tito, Marlon and Jackie. There's a reason why they all turned out to be the way they did. I feel terrible for Katherine too, but she was not a great mother either. Any mother who stands at a side while watching her kids get brutality beaten by their father does not look good in my eyes. Plus it was she who asked Michael to do the Victory tour, Pepsi commercial and ect. Not blaming Katherine for his death (That was Murray) but a lot could have been done for this family had Katherine divorced Joe. This is why Jermaine, Randy and La Toya are so **** up in their actions over the years. Even Tito was changing for the worst and Michael was the one paying for Tito's kid's education. Thank god Tito made a turn around.

But this family being as ***** up as they are, I blame both Joe and Katherine for it. She stayed when she shouldn't have. She watched as her kids were brutality beaten. Imagine the life these kids would have had with Joe out of the picture? Michael would have been alive. Jermaine and Randy most likely good citizen contributing to the community...so on and so fourth. But where did they learn to be the way they are today? Joe. And Katherine stayed.

God bless Michael. I don't know how someone who grew up around so much evil turned out to be such an wonderful loving human being. God bless you Michael Jackson.

The hate fans have for the family is what I'm reacting to. I understand Mr. Joe Jackson should've have said those things, but he was grieving. Reacting out of the death of his son. And, as for the tabloids, they lie. They exploit, distort the truth.

Was Joe Jackson grieving on Sunday June 27 when he was promoting his record label? Was Joe grieving when he was at the soul train awards acting like he could not be bothered to talk about Michael?

Just like how his words were twisted and taken out of context last year on the red carpet at the BET Awards?:smilerolleyes: There are times when one should know when to speak and at other times when to keep their mouths shut!:doh:

Joe started grieving when John Branca came over to read Michael's will. That is where his grief and anger comes from

You can excuse Mr. Joe Jackson's behavior all you wish. I respecfully disagree with you and would never stifle your opinion, as I hope you don't try and stifle my and other fans opinions about the recent beahvior of the Jackson Family.

Michael's trial is coming up and if you do not think that Joe or the rest of the family's statements may not impact the trial, think again. Conrad Murray's attorney will be dissecting every single statement from the Jackson's.

The Jackson's need to shut up and concentrate on Michael's trial.

That's what I keep saying as well, but for some reason some family members don't seem to realise this or if they do, they don't care. Best believe you're gonna see either Janet's, Joe's, or Latoya's behind on that witness stand and it won't be to 'paint' Michael in a pretty light! and God only knows whats gonna come out of their mouths!

You fans have deep hate for the family, and you go too far with statements about them. This hate is divisive. We should be united, stronger than ever now. We have more important things to focus on, than wasting time on tabloid trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back