Joe Jackson: "I blame my wife for Michael's death"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the Geraldo show right now (discussing the MJ case). I had DVR'd it. That other panelist he has on is a real jerk. He actually believes it's possible for Michael to have injected himself with Propofol.

Well when you are not looking at the facts of coure it is possible. But they will learn soon otherwise

:hug:

I feel the same way. A big part of me feels guilty for wanting those concerts to happen, it feels like they are part of the reason why hes gone.

If he decided 2 retire & be with his kids- i would have been happy with that too.

But now that anit ever gonna happen EVER.... :(

:( yes

Thanks for that transcript above. That interview with Joe Jackson was over the phone and if you think he's hard to understand in person, it's even worse on the phone, lol.

I don't know what about you, but I feel just so, so sad all this is happening again and again. It's like this wound will never heal, like the pain is neverending, as reasons to be in constant pain/anger are always around the corner.

I wish I could just give all this up for a while, to recover and go on, but so far, it seems impossible, for this is everywhere and, at the end of the day, we can't cover the sand with one finger.

This is so wrong. All so wrong.
At times I truly wish Michael had never signed for any of those stupid concerts, for nothing at all. And it hurts to think I was one of the many who was waiting for each of those shows from the bottom of my heart.

:weeping:
I understand. This is just too very very sad and devastating. I was so happy when Michael was making a comback! Wishing he never got involved with AEG, and Dr. Death/Conrad Murray.

00:15:59 Brian tell me about the lawsuit you are preparing against concert promoter aeg.
00:16:06 >> Geraldo I think everybody feels it sense it they smell it.
00:16:10 This doctor murray did not act alone and those are the facts and that's what this lawsuit is going to show there are more people who are responsible for michael jackson's death.

big words from Oxman. Burden of proof lies with him. Conspiracy theories are nice but won't work in a court of law unless you can prove them. So we'll see.

00:17:19 conrad murray's defense will allege michael jackson dozed hi proep fal.
00:17:34 >> That's owe ridiculous.
00:17:36 Really?
00:17:37 Now michael jackson is a magician and is able to kill himself.

nicely put . It's ridiculous. although I'm also sure that we'll see "blame the victim" defense from Murray's lawyers one way or another.

00:23:41 He was worth a lot of money alive, but being alive he's the recipient of that money.
00:23:50 Other people are the ones controlling the wealth not his children not his family.
00:24:07 >> The money and wealth is being controlled his estate.

duh, that's estate management 101. and it's no longer surprising as from his recent actions (belt,museum and giving authorizations to use Michael's name and image - when he didn't have the power to do so) we can easily see that Joe want to control the estate and money.

00:24:43 >>> Oo kimberly I have heard, my sources tell me that the executors are paying 3 of michael's brothers 10,000 a month to get their cooperation.
00:24:54 Each of the children are getting 20,000 a month to get that cooperation and silence.
00:25:01 >> I have not corroborated this.

children getting money for silence? or perhaps they are getting living expenses. I can't believe how easy it's to make these claims.

Katherine Jackson's Lawyer Goes After Joe Jackson
Joe Jackson's cruel attack -- that his wife, Katherine, is responsible for Michael's death, is but the latest in a rich history of reckless, untrue comments ... so says Katherine's lawyer and the lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate.

Katherine is not commenting on what amounts to her husband's declaration of war -- that she refused to "keep [Michael] cheered up" because she didn't want to invade his privacy, and he'd be alive today if she had.

Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "The world knows that Mrs. Jackson has always been a loving mother and grandmother, and that she and Michael had a very special relationship." Streisand then drives it home: "The world also knows who Joe Jackson is and he seems bent on never letting us forget."

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the Michael Jackson estate, tells TMZ, "The inference by Joe Jackson that Mrs. Jackson was in any way responsible for Michael's death is preposterous. Katherine Jackson was a supportive and loving mother throughout Michael's life. His love and respect for her is reflected in his estate plan."

true words coming from TMZ, Straisand and Weitzman. A celebrity news/gossip site calls Joe's words reckless and untrue. The "evil" executors and their lawyer got Katherine's back supporting her, testifying for Michael's love towards his mother. And her lawyer delivers the punch line.

I wrote this before, I really try hard to give Joe the benefit of the doubt and find a reasoning behind his moves but he simply makes it impossible.

it's pretty clear ; Joe wants to challenge the will for his personal gain. But he has standing ???

Geraldo has always defended Michael. He's the only one in the press who said positive things about him in 2005 unless I missed something.

Geraldo use to be a damn good award winning investigative journalist, before he was chased out of the so called main stream media, and went all out TABLOID. Research shows he relentlessly crucified MJ during the '93 allegations, until the GQ MJ cover story. He did an entire show with the writer.

Geraldo best moment, was exposing MAUREEN ORTH as a fraud and liar. On his cnbc tv show he brilliantly exposed MAUREEN ORTH'S key source in her VANITY FAIR hatchet piece on MJ. Geraldo got the source EDDIE REYNOLSO to admit he was not MJ,S best friend, in his thriller video, or even know MJ. Geraldo nailed this EDDIE NEYNOLSA because he surfaced again in the OJ case making the media rounds claiming to be OJ'S best friend. Geraldo let wretched MAUREEN ORTH have it good.

it's pretty clear ; Joe wants to challenge the will for his personal gain. But he has standing ???

No. The judge already said he has no standing and Oxman filed an appeal. I don't think we have heard the result of the appeal yet.

The people who can challenge the will are
- people who would legally be a beneficiary if there was no will - MJ's children
- people who are beneficiaries (but getting unfair share or have a belief that their best interest is not protected) - Katherine and MJ's kids
- people who have been in the previous wills but left out in the current will - if TMZ's story saying that the 1997 will is the same as 2002 will is true , than it means no other person can challenge it

Three common reasons to challenge the will are
- the person was not in sound mind - this was during Sony protests Michael was widely videotaped during that time he looks lucid and competent.
- undue influence - hard to prove continuing influence for 7 years when people around Michael kept being fired.
- the signature is fake / forged

all the other things mentioned in various threads such as the mistakes in the children's names, the location error, whether Branca was fired/hired etc doesn't make any difference in a court of law. there's a superior court ruling that says as long as the intent is clear those things (mistakes) doesn't matter - technically speaking Michael could have written a will saying that " I leave everything to my 3 little munchkins", as long as people/judge that read it and said "oh he means his kids" . and executors are supposed to be capable people to do such a task - no employment relation is needed.

by looking to another story coming from NOTW (posted in the tabloid section and somewhere in this thread as well) , it looks like they are going with the "signature is fake/forged" argument. Honestly wouldn't that be determined by now?

I'm also trying to find the documents that Oxman was filed for contesting the will. (I would appreciate if anyone that has a link for it can send it to me). If I'm not mistaken in that documents or at a ustream Oxman argued that Joe has valid grounds to contesting the will because if it was invalid Joe Jackson will be at an executor position. However I fail to see how that's possible

- if the executors were stealing/ doing illegal things/had a conflict of interest etc- court will remove the executors and appoint bank of america - that wouldn't invalidate the will.
- if the will is invalid and executors had no role in it being invalid - older will gets probated , once again if executors are the same on that will they'll be executors as well.
- if everything (all wills and trusts) was declared invalid - the court most probably assign an 3rd party executor or a bank - Katherine being an executor and the guardian of the minor children will actually be a conflict of interest. Court would most probably assign a person outside the family to protect minor children's inheritance.

I seriously fail to see what they are hoping to accomplish by trying to invalidate the will and/or remove the executors.

Last edited:
duh, that's estate management 101. and it's no longer surprising as from his recent actions (belt,museum and giving authorizations to use Michael's name and image - when he didn't have the power to do so) we can easily see that Joe want to control the estate and money.
Seriously... just to think what Mr. Joe Jackson would be doing now if HE was in charge of all that money and the kids :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

I wrote this before, I really try hard to give Joe the benefit of the doubt and find a reasoning behind his moves but he simply makes it impossible.
So true. I also hate feeling this bad towards him, but man!! Let's admit he really tries so hard to make no sense and to bring so much crap to all this already terrible situation :doh:
I no longer understand a thing in all this mess. Sure, there are bits of truth here and there, but the whole thing looks like a creepy circus to me :(

To contest a will before or after probate, the would-be contestant must be an "interested person." (?? 370, 380.) [4] "The courts do not favor will contests." (3 Koontz, op. cit. supra, ? 22.4, p. 22-8.) [5a] Accordingly, the courts have long and steadfastly limited the right to contest the probate of a will to those who have "'such a pecuniary interest in the devolution of the testator's estate, as would be impaired or defeated by the probate of a [209 Cal.App.3d 1431] will or be benefited by the setting aside of the will.' [Citations.]" (Estate of Molera (1972) 23 Cal.App.3d 993, 998 [100 Cal.Rptr. 696].)

In the seminal case of Estate of Land (1913) 166 Cal. 538 [137 P. 246], the California Supreme Court noted "'the statute contemplates a legal interest and not merely a grievance to the feelings of propriety or sense of justice.'" (At p. 543.) [6] The purpose of restricting who may contest probate is to avoid "delaying the settlement of the estate." (Estate of Plaut (1945) 27 Cal.2d 424, 429 [164 P.2d 765, 162 A.L.R. 837].)

[7a] As "only an interested person may properly be a contestant" (Estate of Powers (1979) 91 Cal.App.3d 715, 719 [154 Cal.Rptr. 366], italics in original), appellant must allege his standing as an interested person. [5b] That is, he must allege he would take under another will or by intestacy in the event of a successful contest to the purported will. (Id., at p. 720.)

http://www.lawlink.com/browse_codes.aspx?caselevel3=66263
I don't see how the "I will be executor if ...." argument could fly here. I believe that it don't exist in the law

Last edited:
Alright, what's the uproar? MJ left his family out of the will and if you just read and listen, then you kind of get this feeling of "that's why."

I tend to believe Michael when he says that he was verbally abused as a child and youth. People don't change. A guy that beats up a child and verbally abuses them will say the strangest things to his wife, no kidding. Out of context or not- just the few things Michael has mentioned make my hair stand up.

We like to find excuses for people. "grumpy old guys of a certain generation just don't know how to express themselves". And sure, people in shock say weird things. Out of context or not- whoever abuses another verbally once, will do it with others. No exception here. An abuser does just that with his victims, abuse them. To send someone on a guilt trip is verbal abuse, that's all, no rocket science.

MJ himself said it in so many words, it's a horrible thing to say but not surprising after all.

I wished none of them would talk to gossip papers but hey, I also wished Michael were still alive.

I don't have illusions anymore. Michael spoke clearly in his will and it seems like he was right to do so.

I'm also trying to find the documents that Oxman was filed for contesting the will. (I would appreciate if anyone that has a link for it can send it to me). If I'm not mistaken in that documents or at a ustream Oxman argued that Joe has valid grounds to contesting the will because if it was invalid Joe Jackson will be at an executor position. However I fail to see how that's possible

- if the executors were stealing/ doing illegal things/had a conflict of interest etc- court will remove the executors and appoint bank of america - that wouldn't invalidate the will.
- if the will is invalid and executors had no role in it being invalid - older will gets probated , once again if executors are the same on that will they'll be executors as well.
- if everything (all wills and trusts) was declared invalid - the court most probably assign an 3rd party executor or a bank - Katherine being an executor and the guardian of the minor children will actually be a conflict of interest. Court would most probably assign a person outside the family to protect minor children's inheritance.

I seriously fail to see what they are hoping to accomplish by trying to invalidate the will and/or remove the executors.

it was ON US stream.

In fact :

- if the executors are removed, a beneficiary of the will has priority to appointment

- if the wills are void, the guardian of kids has priority

Some of you act like the Jacksons' interviews with the Media\Tabloids are some kind of psycologist meeting you share all you have in your heart even if it means you have to say bad\false things about your family members just because that's how you feel. it isn't like that. Joe (& LaToya, Janet, Randy and Rebbie.) repeating the same old shit for almost a year now, very much aware of their words and actions. not only that -they get a lot of $$ for saying these things.

They act as if they lived with Michael, met him daily and could tell Michael was acting "too weird" (comparing to what?). None of them really bothered to check the autopsy report... or maybe they did but chose to ignore it.

They must watch their words or just shut the F up!! I'm not going to feel sorry for any Jackson that says they feel any kind of "guilt" cause drug addict Michael Jackson allegedly didn't let them "take care of him". If some of them feel guilty cause they imagined Michael was a junkie (when autopsy proves otherwise) they should talk with their beloved ones and get over the so called guilt instead of telling NOTW, LKL or Oprah Michael was a junkie infront of millions - from the potential Jury to Michael's own children.

anyways.. I send my love to Michael's children, Kate and anyone who really cares.

I don't care about the Jackson family anymore (except for some of them who are decent people). I tried to be supportive and understanding, but I am done with them. My thoughts are with Michael's children, I just hope they are not in the middle of the war there. I always believed Michael's words about his father etc and the way they are behaving now is not surprising to me at all. Michael knew and was never silent about his family. Those who took the time to listen to him, know as well.

I love you Michael and I am praying for your children.

ps: In April Joe and Katherine came to the courthouse together. I wonder what the situation will be like today.

Alright, what's the uproar? MJ left his family out of the will and if you just read and listen, then you kind of get this feeling of "that's why."

I tend to believe Michael when he says that he was verbally abused as a child and youth. People don't change. A guy that beats up a child and verbally abuses them will say the strangest things to his wife, no kidding. Out of context or not- just the few things Michael has mentioned make my hair stand up.

We like to find excuses for people. "grumpy old guys of a certain generation just don't know how to express themselves". And sure, people in shock say weird things. Out of context or not- whoever abuses another verbally once, will do it with others. No exception here. An abuser does just that with his victims, abuse them. To send someone on a guilt trip is verbal abuse, that's all, no rocket science.

MJ himself said it in so many words, it's a horrible thing to say but not surprising after all.

I wished none of them would talk to gossip papers but hey, I also wished Michael were still alive.

I don't have illusions anymore. Michael spoke clearly in his will and it seems like he was right to do so.

:agree:

Poor Michael, what a family it is so sad.

Just a note: I think I was misunderstood/taken out of context a few pages back. I wasn't going to say anything, but this is bothering me and I think I should clarify. Sorry friend, I know you quoted and supported what I said (thank you), but what you said in your following posts for example ''This thread is slanderous against Mr. Joe Jackson'' wasn't exactly the place I was coming from, nor was it the point of my post.
The aim wasn't to get people to excuse Joe for telling NOTW what he'd said to Katherine on June 25th 09.

I'm glad souldreamer7 got what I was saying & where I was coming from.
Anyway, I just had to get that out, I'm sorry. :flowers:

Last edited:
You fans have deep hate for the family, and you go too far with statements about them. This hate is divisive. We should be united, stronger than ever now. We have more important things to focus on, than wasting time on tabloid trash.

They should assist the fans by not giving shitty interviews to the tabloids.Nobody is hating them for hating sake.This is a MJ board and our loyalties are to him not to members of the family.

Joe Jackson is one dangerous man. Esp. as a father and as an individual as well. His actions and words make some of us think that he might be a sociopath.
Joe started grieving when John Branca came over to read Michael's will. That is where his grief and anger comes from
Exactly. For Joe Jackson, it's all about feeding his ego, at any cost.

I understand. This is just too very very sad and devastating. I was so happy when Michael was making a comback! Wishing he never got involved with AEG, and Dr. Death/Conrad Murray.

We all tell ourselves stories about our lives, seen from our own perspective. Joe’s story appears to be: ‘I gave my all to make my children successful and wealthy. I gave them my time, expertise, encouragement, genes, everything. Michael would never have been successful without me. He owes me everything and yet when he died, he didn’t even remember me in his will. I know my son, I loved him and he loved me; I know he wouldn’t do that to me, therefore the will must be false’. Katherine’s story seems to be about doing everything to try to keep the family together…including working together. Treating everyone equally, so everyone will be happy, as mums mostly try to do. The Jackson Family Foundation seems to aim to reflect this ideal image of a united supportive family…all for one and one for all. Sadly, aided and abetted by the press, ‘those who speak’ seem to be set on tearing the family and the Foundation ideals limb from limb. They will destroy everything they wish to preserve and kill everything they wish to create. The press vultures will have no compunction about picking the resulting carcass clean.

The truth is that a lifetime of choices, chances, opportunities and decisions led Michael to be where he was on 25 June 2009. If he had not been the world’s greatest star, AEG would not have offered him a small fortune to perform, a million fans would not have wanted tickets, the run would not have been extended and Michael would not have felt under pressure. Would we have wanted Michael not to be talented, popular and successful? No!. Hopefully the process of law will determine where the true blame for Michael’s death lies..it is certainly not within the family (or fans). I wish that Joe (and Michael’s siblings) would save their thoughts on his death for their close circle and the courts, and perhaps for their memoirs. Nothing you can say, true or false, good or bad, praise or blame can bring Michael back to us. He would be so sad to see all this antagonism and dissent. What a pity that his death cannot bring together the people who cared about him, instead of tearing them apart.

He tells how Katherine, 80, is still deep in grief while Michael's children Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket are recovering well from the loss of their father.
His children could move on real fast, don't they? I remember seeing them all happy just days after MJ's death as if nothing had happened.

Poor Katherine..

Dont feel too bad for Joe - he still managed to find time to have a photo of E'Casanova etched onto Michael's memorial in Gary
*rolls eyes*

Recognise your own son Joe. The rest of the world does.

(Ive said my bit, shutting up now)

Download WE'VE HAD ENOUGH TODAY! THE MJ MassDownload has begun!

Just a note: I think I was misunderstood/taken out of context a few pages back. I wasn't going to say anything, but this is bothering me and I think I should clarify. Sorry friend, I know you quoted and supported what I said (thank you), but what you said in your following posts for example ''This thread is slanderous against Mr. Joe Jackson'' wasn't exactly the place I was coming from, nor was it the point of my post.
The aim wasn't to get people to excuse Joe for telling NOTW what he'd said to Katherine on June 25th 09.

I'm glad souldreamer7 got what I was saying & where I was coming from.
Anyway, I just had to get that out, I'm sorry. :flowers:

What I got from your post Rockin. was like me... I wasn't going to post either. I felt like you & I was coming from the same place as far as The Tabloids getting everyone stirred up and mad,when we should be investing our energy for Michael's Legacy...as well as trying to show support during the court cases and/or upcoming trial - Justice for Michael.
I feel like all the going back & fourth with each other between the family is just awful & we the fans are going to eventually feel baffled by it - afterall if Michael's Parent (mainly Joe) plus his family can't come together in this then we the fans are going to be somewhat puzzled all over again.
The tabloids/media getting to everyone - all the family interviews this & that. It has been in all of our faces over recent days - months. Be prepared for media to be spewing MJ talk good or bad even more so through-out the month of June.

As for someone quoting the below text - Not I my friend. ;)

"....for example ''This thread is slanderous against Mr. Joe Jackson'' wasn't exactly the place I was coming from, nor was it the point of my post.
The aim wasn't to get people to excuse Joe for telling NOTW what he'd said to Katherine on June 25th 09."

Anyway - I say to everyone..Let's stand together. Pray for Michael's Legacy - his children - Family,Friends/Fans...For his Justice..for the truth to shine.

His children could move on real fast, don't they? I remember seeing them all happy just days after MJ's death as if nothing had happened.

Poor Katherine..

what u want from them keep on crying .u don't know how they are hurting.Michael had smile on his face while going through trials that doesn't mean that he was happy at that time .those kids are strong like their dad.
don't judge then by looking at few pictures.remember what Michael said about judging other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back