Joe Jackson: "I blame my wife for Michael's death"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just don't care. As long as that money comes to Havenhurst every month that's all that matter. Harsh but true. A year ago, I would have never thought something like that but seeing how they are helping Murray (except for La toya who maintains he was murdered) defense by calling their son and brother a drug addict, I would not be shocked if Murray walked away scott free. Give yourselves an applause Jackson Family.

Hi, Did Geraldo make any good questions?

Oxman just repeated his conspiracy theory that Murray didn't act alone and talked about their lawsuit against AEG. Also Joe said that he's supporting that lawsuit - so TMZ's story is double confirmed.

They will show an interview with Joe. The banner says "Estate allegedly buying family's silence"

edited to update - it looks like now it's time to throw some of the family under the bus -

Joe said that estate is giving money to some family members for their cooperation. Geraldo said that he heard that 3 of the brothers are getting $10,000 a month from the estate.
Joe also mentioned that he wasn't happy that the estate is controlling the money and they'll find out if they are stealing from the money.

Last edited:
Oxman just repeated his conspiracy theory that Murray didn't act alone and talked about their lawsuit against AEG.

They will show an interview with Joe. The banner says "Estate allegedly buying family's silence"

edited to update - it looks like now it's time to throw some of the family under the bus -

Joe said that estate is giving money to some family members for their cooperation. Geraldo said that he heard that 3 of the brothers are getting $10,000 a month from the estate.
Joe also mentioned that he wasn't happy that the estate is controlling the money and they'll find out if they are stealing from the money.

I hope that's not true. That's not how Michael wanted his money spent and they should respect his wishes. It opens the door for people like Joe to question them if they do whatever they feel like with the money.

Michael's trial is coming up and if you do not think that Joe or the rest of the family's statements may not impact the trial, think again. Conrad Murray's attorney will be dissecting every single statement from the Jackson's.

The Jackson's need to shut up and concentrate on Michael's trial.
:agree:

Joe is trying to get money from AEG or anyone involved who has money...so eventhough this came from a tabloid....I can't help but thing that greedy man...probably said it...

rewind to Joe's reaction after Michael's death

Bull that judge would tear Branca and McClain a new one if they were doing that.

It is so sad that Joe Jackson cares more about getting his hands on Michael's money than obtaining justice for his son. :no:
I pray that God will allow Michael Jackson to continue to watch over and protect his children:
Prince, Paris, and Blanket. :angel:

Hi,

Did Geraldo make any good questions?

Brian Oxman is suing AEG because they feel that more people are
responsible for Michael's death
Joe said he supports Brian - Joe is angry that it's not Michael's kids and the family who has control of the estate
Joe told Geraldo that Michael is worth $900 million
and Geraldo said his sources told him that three of the brothers are being paid $10,000.00 per month by the estate to cooperate and be silent - However Geraldo said he could not confirm this information

I agree, I doubt that's true. That would go against Michael's wishes....what was the point of having a Will if money is going to be given to people that he did not have included in the Will? That would be illegal I think (correct me if I'm wrong)

Joe said he supports Brian - Joe is angry that it's not Michael's kids and the family who has control of the estate
and Geraldo said his sources told him that three of the brothers are being paid $10,000.00 per month by the estate to cooperate and be silent - However Geraldo said he could not confirm this information

joe is always their to put price tag on Michael.he is down right disgusting.

- And that right there people is Joe Jackson's biggest problem! but he keeps forgetting that if Michael wanted his family in control of his money he would've named THEM as Executors!

- I highly doubt Geraldo's statement about The Estate paying the brothers, they would have no legal right to do so.

Hi,

Did Geraldo make any good questions?

Hi...
Here's the transcripts.
http://www.livedash.com/transcript/geraldo_at_large/5202/FNC/Sunday_June_13_2010/232638/

sry. that this is a bit hard to read,but at the time there wasn't a better one posted online.

ivy has given us a more 'readable' version of the transcript below. Thanks ivy :)

Transcripts from tonights Geraldo At Large - 13.06.10 - Geraldo speaks to Joe Jackson about Michael's death - Oxman's plans to lodge a complaint against AEG.

00:14:17 3Q >> I confessed to having a weak spot for michael jackson.
00:14:35 It's based on instinct I have feeling the great entertainer was never the abusive monster so many portrayed.
00:14:43 >> If he is found guilty you will what?
00:14:45 >> I said shave my mustache.
00:14:48 >> He even bet my mustache he wouldn't be convicted the last trumped up charges in 2005.
00:14:54 >> The bigger the star the bigger the target.
00:14:57 >> When he died last june 25th what struck me is how the larger than life character had become.
00:15:05 Remember how many said good-bye and praised michael in death when the same peel wouldn't go near michael because he was considered damaged goods.
00:15:16 Fair weather friends are less offensive than the allegations michael was driven to his death.
00:15:24 With the doctor hired the concert promoter who administered the dose of proep pal hired to keep out of jail the promoter is also to be put under the legal microscope.
00:15:36 Once battered and broke estate about $1 million.
00:15:45 How and why he died.
00:15:53 >> Joining me with what I think is big news on the michael jackson investigation jackson family attorney brian oxman.
00:15:59 Brian tell me about the lawsuit you are preparing against concert promoter aeg.
00:16:06 >> Geraldo I think everybody feels it sense it they smell it.
00:16:10 This doctor murray did not act alone and those are the facts and that's what this lawsuit is going to show there are more people who are responsible for michael jackson's death.
00:16:22 I say it was a big rat's nest and the doctor was a little mouse.
00:16:27 >> In the rat's nest do you allege aeg in some way related medical law in the state of california are you going to bring in action before the california medical board?
00:16:40 >> We are filing an action before the california medical board that his concert promoters were engaged in the unlawful practice of medicine.
00:16:50 Geraldo, I think when everybody sees this they are going to be furious.
00:16:53 >> Are you satisfied with the level of charges against conrad murray being pursued the state of california?
00:17:02 >> I think when you look at the entire picture of all of the people involved the level of charges are not satisfactory no way no how.
00:17:10 I think the other people the bigger people the puppeteers who are pulling the strings have got to bear responsibility.
00:17:19 conrad murray's defense will allege michael jackson dozed hi proep fal.
00:17:34 >> That's owe ridiculous.
00:17:36 Really?
00:17:37 Now michael jackson is a magician and is able to kill himself.
00:17:43 >> Not saying he hung himself in a closet.
00:17:46 Is that so insane?
00:17:48 >> Good luck with that.
00:17:51 >> They are taken up and down they can't get up can't get down.
00:17:56 It's a tragedy.
00:17:57 Make sure we don't pin the tail on the wrong donkey.
00:18:05 >> Joe jackson that exclusive after this.
00:21:21 >> According to various published estimates the estate of michael jackson earned nearly a billion dollars since the king of pop died almost a year ago including cirque du soleil for the programmed live extravaganzas 250 million for sony for continuing rights and music that have not been released like the one I heard him record back in 1995 and millions more in merchandising the beatles song catalog and other sources.
00:21:52 The question whether that money is being used to silence criticism from the jackson clan of promoters and others.
00:21:58 I spoke earlier with michael as dad and joe jackson and joe's orb yacht rode.
00:22:05 >> Do you think the big money coming from michael's estate is buying silence from certain family members?
00:22:17 >>> Oo you have to have the flexibility.
00:22:23 In (indiscernible).
00:22:29 >> Joe, why are they ignoring you?
00:22:31 Why are they concentrating all of their wealth on everyone else.
00:22:35 >> They got their hands in the cookie jar.
00:22:37 >> How do you mean that?
00:22:38 Do you support the lawsuit that brian oxman is about to file against the concert promoter trying to find out where the money is?
00:22:50 >> (Indiscernible).
00:22:58 Got hear hands in the cookie jar.
00:23:01 I support the fine arts because I want justice with michael.
00:23:05 Only way I am going to get it is ) >> are they stealing money?
00:23:17 Are they doing what they did when michael was alive?
00:23:21 >> I tell you what, there is a lot of money.
00:23:29 A whole lot of money.
00:23:31 >> Do you till feel a hurt in your heart that michael is worth more dead than alive?
00:23:38 >> Geraldo let me say something.
00:23:41 He was worth a lot of money alive, but being alive he's the recipient of that money.
00:23:50 Other people are the ones controlling the wealth not his children not his family.
00:23:55 Michael is just as much alive than he was dead.
00:23:58 They would not let him hurt it because alive he was rerecipient of that money.
00:24:04 >> Who is getting the money?
00:24:07 >> The money and wealth is being controlled his estate.
00:24:14 In my opinion it wasn't like he told me.
00:24:18 -- >> let me say something.
00:24:20 >> Go ahead, joe.
00:24:22 >> Michael was worth about $500 million.
00:24:29 Okay?
00:24:30 >> 900 Million.
00:24:31 I agree.
00:24:31 That's what I hear.
00:24:36 >> Are they stealing that money, joe?
00:24:43 >>> Oo kimberly I have heard, my sources tell me that the executors are paying 3 of michael's brothers 10,000 a month to get their cooperation.
00:24:54 Each of the children are getting 20,000 a month to get that cooperation and silence.
00:24:58 >> Sounds like it makes sense.
00:25:01 >> I have not corroborated this.
00:25:06 >> It will not go smoothly if they contest it.
00:25:11 >> 10,000 A month out of 900 million?
00:25:14 That's nothing that's a penny.
00:25:16 >> That's like a pension for them.
00:25:18 They are not doing anything.
00:25:21 But 10,000 if you told me 100,000 a month I would say they could buy their silence.

Last edited:
Geraldo is a bottom feeder. Feel like taking a bath after watching. Claims the estate is also paying MJ'S three kids 20.000 each for their silence. How ridiculous is that.?

I dont belive anything that comes out of geraldo's mouth anymore. One min hes a mj hater then the next he pro mj, then changes his mind again!

Its comfusing.

Geraldo has always defended Michael. He's the only one in the press who said positive things about him in 2005 unless I missed something.

Im sure he once belived mj was a child molestor then i think sometime during the trial, he changed his mind.

I've read it.

I think Brian Oxman would do well as

televangelist.

I don't know what about you, but I feel just so, so sad all this is happening again and again. It's like this wound will never heal, like the pain is neverending, as reasons to be in constant pain/anger are always around the corner.

I wish I could just give all this up for a while, to recover and go on, but so far, it seems impossible, for this is everywhere and, at the end of the day, we can't cover the sand with one finger.

This is so wrong. All so wrong.
At times I truly wish Michael had never signed for any of those stupid concerts, for nothing at all. And it hurts to think I was one of the many who was waiting for each of those shows from the bottom of my heart.

:weeping:

I don't know what about you, but I feel just so, so sad all this is happening again and again. It's like this wound will never heal, like the pain is neverending and as reasons to be in constant pain/anger are always around the corner.

I wish I could just give all this up for a while, to recover and go on, but so far, it seems impossible, for this is everywhere and, at the end of the day, we can't cover the sand with one finger.

This is so wrong. All so wrong.
At times I truly wish Michael had never signed for any of those stupid concerts, for nothing at all. And it hurts to think I was one of the many who was waiting for each of those shows from the bottom of my heart.

:weeping:

:hug:

I feel the same way. A big part of me feels guilty for wanting those concerts to happen, it feels like they are part of the reason why hes gone.

If he decided 2 retire & be with his kids- i would have been happy with that too.

But now that anit ever gonna happen EVER.... :(

Katherine Jackson's Lawyer Goes After Joe Jackson
Originally posted 32 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson's cruel attack -- that his wife, Katherine, is responsible for Michael's death, is but the latest in a rich history of reckless, untrue comments ... so says Katherine's lawyer and the lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate.

Katherine is not commenting on what amounts to her husband's declaration of war -- that she refused to "keep [Michael] cheered up" because she didn't want to invade his privacy, and he'd be alive today if she had.

Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "The world knows that Mrs. Jackson has always been a loving mother and grandmother, and that she and Michael had a very special relationship." Streisand then drives it home: "The world also knows who Joe Jackson is and he seems bent on never letting us forget."

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the Michael Jackson estate, tells TMZ, "The inference by Joe Jackson that Mrs. Jackson was in any way responsible for Michael's death is preposterous. Katherine Jackson was a supportive and loving mother throughout Michael's life. His love and respect for her is reflected in his estate plan."

Now here's how Joe may have screwed himself. He's not included in Michael's will and no matter how hard he tries to invalidate the will, he's going to end up with nothing in that department. The chances of Joe getting a court-approved allowance from the estate are slim to none. And Joe is trying to exploit Michael's name to make money, but his unauthorized attempts have pretty much been shut down by the estate. Ouch ... and true.

So the only thing Joe has been able to rely on ... Katherine's generosity in the money department. Looks like that gravy train may have finally left the station.

Katherine Jackson's Lawyer Goes After Joe Jackson

Originally posted 45 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
Joe Jackson's cruel attack -- that his wife, Katherine, is responsible for Michael's death, is but the latest in a rich history of reckless, untrue comments ... so says Katherine's lawyer and the lawyer for Michael Jackson's estate.

0613-katherine-joe-ex-jb-credit.jpg

Katherine is not commenting on what amounts to her husband's declaration of war -- that she refused to "keep [Michael] cheered up" because she didn't want to invade his privacy, and he'd be alive today if she had.

Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, tells TMZ, "The world knows that Mrs. Jackson has always been a loving mother and grandmother, and that she and Michael had a very special relationship." Streisand then drives it home: "The world also knows who Joe Jackson is and he seems bent on never letting us forget."

Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the Michael Jackson estate, tells TMZ, "The inference by Joe Jackson that Mrs. Jackson was in any way responsible for Michael's death is preposterous. Katherine Jackson was a supportive and loving mother throughout Michael's life. His love and respect for her is reflected in his estate plan."

Now here's how Joe may have screwed himself. He's not included in Michael's will and no matter how hard he tries to invalidate the will, he's going to end up with nothing in that department. The chances of Joe getting a court-approved allowance from the estate are slim to none. And Joe is trying to exploit Michael's name to make money, but his unauthorized attempts have pretty much been shut down by the estate. Ouch ... and true.

So the only thing Joe has been able to rely on ... Katherine's generosity in the money department. Looks like that gravy train may have finally left the station.

I'm watching the Geraldo show right now (discussing the MJ case). I had DVR'd it. That other panelist he has on is a real jerk. He actually believes it's possible for Michael to have injected himself with Propofol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back