Joe Jackson sues AEG Live over Michael's death

so this reporters name that is speaking and works for this network is Michael Bush?

I don't think so - I think it is just some Fox news reporter. Riviera1992 IMO was saying the vid along with the testimony of Bush, Fay & Kai Chase it would be a slam dunk.

There is this about MJ complaining published by Fox, original comes from the Sun:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2009/06/02/report-michael-jackson-says-hes-concert-tour/

Report: Michael Jackson Says He's Too Thin for 50-Concert Tour

Published June 02, 2009
| The Sun
[COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Michael [COLOR=blue ! important]Jackson[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] has told fans he is angry with concert promoters for booking 50 shows in London.
The Thriller star told fans outside his Los Angeles dance studio he wanted to take his live extravaganza across the globe - and only perform a handful of gigs at the O2 arena in London.
But he didn't get his wish, and a deal was struck for *****'s monster 50-date residency after the initial block of 10 he'd agreed to sold out.
PHOTOS: Click for pics of Michael Jackson's frightening transformation.
He claims he only learned of the extra 40 bookings when he awoke to the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]news[/COLOR][/COLOR] one morning.
The ailing King of Pop is now panicking he's not physically strong enough to cope with the grueling schedule, insisting his small appetite makes it hard for him to perform.
After practicing his moves at the Burbank Studios, *****, 50, greeted devoted fans waiting outside - and blew off some steam in the process.
"Thank you for your [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]love[/COLOR][/COLOR] and support, I want you guys to know I love you very much," he said, before adding, "I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows. I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on."

The Sun's article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...hael-Jackson-angry-at-50-gig-O2-marathon.html

*****-280_816311a.jpg
Marathon man ... ***** fears he can't cope

Michael Jackson's 50 gig fury

By TIM NIXON
Published: 02 Jun 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON has told fans he is fuming with concert promoters for booking 50 shows in London.

The Thriller star told fans outside his LA dance studio he wanted to take his live extravaganza across the globe - and only perform a handful of gigs at the O2.
But he didn't get his wish, and a deal was struck for *****'s monster 50-date residency after the initial block of 10 he'd agreed to sold out.
He claims he only learned of the extra 40 bookings when he awoke to the news one morning.
The ailing King Of Pop is now panicking he's not physically strong enough to cope with the gruelling schedule, insisting his small appetite makes it hard for him to perform.
After practicing his moves at the Burbank Studios, *****, 50, greeted devoted fans waiting outside - and blew off some steam in the process.
He said: "Thank you for your love and support, I want you guys to know I love you very much.
"I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows. I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on.
"I'm really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.
"I went to bed knowing I sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."
Last month, ***** had 80,000 fans up in arms after the opening dates of his residency were delayed.
The concerts were due to kick off on July 8 but the opening night has been pushed back five days, with the others now scheduled for March.
Last week it emerged Jackson may have to axe more dates as he continues his battle with skin cancer.

I am very surprised Barak has not sold Nanny Grace's interview yet, or perhaps it was sold to AEG perhaps as Grace reportedly said that MJ never read his contracts & thought he only signed for 10:

link:
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article6591237.ece

Nanny reveals tragic secret life of Jackson

Maurice Chittenden and John Harlow Los Angeles

div#related-article-links p a, div#related-article-links p a:visited { color:#06c; }
THE nanny who became “mother” to Michael Jackson’s three children has told how she regularly had to pump his stomach to remove dangerous cocktails of drugs.
Grace Rwaramba, 42, who flew from London to Los Angeles yesterday in the hope of being reunited with his children, has given a graphic account of the singer’s increasingly desperate final months. She was speaking exclusively to top international interviewer Daphne Barak.
She paints a grim picture of Jackson, sometimes penniless but deluded about his “riches”, leading a nomadic life, moving from country to country and hotel to hotel, before allegedly falling under the increasing influence of the Nation of Islam, the extremist sect.
function slideshowPopUp(url) { pictureGalleryPopupPic(url); return false; } Related Links

Jackson is believed to have been taking up to eight different drugs a day, including three narcotic painkillers. Rwaramba, who is expected to be interviewed by detectives about whether she helped administer the drugs, told Barak: “I had to pump his stomach many times. He always mixed so much of it.
“There was one period that it was so bad that I didn’t let the children see him . . . He always ate too little and mixed too much.”
The nanny says she once called in the singer’s mother, Katherine, and sister, Janet, to attempt an “intervention”, trying to persuade the singer to come to terms with his addiction. Instead Jackson turned on her, accusing her of betraying him. “He didn’t want to listen; that was one of the times he let me go,” she told Barak.
Rwaramba, who is from Rwanda, worked for Jackson for more than a decade, starting as an office assistant before becoming nanny to his children, Michael Jr, known as Prince, aged 12; Paris, 11; and Prince Michael II, 7, nicknamed Blanket to distinguish him from his brother.
She was dismissed for a final time last December but still went back to see the children. When she visited them in April she claims Jackson was so hard up she had to buy “happy birthday” balloons for Paris on her own credit card.
On a previous occasion he had sent her to Florence to buy antiques for $1m. “We didn’t even have a home to live in. So we had to put the antiques in storage,” she told Barak.
Yesterday an official with the Los Angeles police revealed the singer had become “heavily addicted” to the powerful painkiller OxyContin and had received an injection of Demerol, another painkiller, an hour before his death. It is now almost certain the police will begin a full investigation into the singer’s death and that Rwaramba will be regarded as a witness. Coroners in the case said yesterday there was no suspicion of foul play but toxicology tests would take several weeks.
One theory is that Jackson was taking an increasing amount of drugs to combat the stress of his forthcoming 50 concerts at the O2 in London. The nanny told Barak: “Fifty performances! I told him . . . what are you doing? He said ‘I signed only for 10’. He didn’t know what he was signing. He never did.”
Detectives have made contact with Dr Conrad Robert Murray, a cardiologist who was with Jackson at his rented mansion when he died, and have made clear they want to interview him. Police denied a report that they also want to talk to a second doctor.
Police will also want to know whether early CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) efforts to save the singer’s life were botched. On a tape of conversations between the Jackson home and the ambulance service, one of Jackson’s staff tells the dispatcher that Jackson is on the bed and that a “doctor is here”, meaning Murray.
Medical experts say it is usual for the patient to be on a hard surface because it is difficult to compress the chest on a soft surface. The operator told the caller to “get him on the floor”. A car towed by police from Jackson’s home is registered in the name of Murray’s sister in Texas.
Rwaramba claims the Nation of Islam, the sect that had become increasingly prominent in Jackson’s life, told him it cost $100,000 (£60,000) a month to rent the mansion, but she believes similar properties were on the market for no more than $25,000 a month.
The sect has supplied bodyguards to the singer and allegedly intimidated auction houses that were selling Jackson memorabilia.
“Michael had no idea about money,” Rwaramba said. “He got a proposal to make an appearance in Japan for $1m . . . By the time everyone took their share, he ended up with $200,000.” At one stage Jackson and his entourage flew economy class to Germany. One of the worst periods was after Jackson was acquitted following a five-month trial in 2005 on charges of sexually abusing a boy during sleepovers at his Neverland ranch.
Jackson, Rwaramba and the children went to Bahrain as guests of Sheikh Abdullah, a son of the king, who hoped to make a CD with the singer.
People there described yesterday how they sometimes saw Jackson walking through a mall, his frail body draped in a woman’s abaya, or robe, which covered part of the face. He drew a crowd since he did not walk like a woman.
When the singer and the sheikh fell out, Jackson and his family moved to Ireland to stay with friends of Rwaramba and then in a small house in New Jersey where Jackson slept in a downstairs room while she and the children shared a bedroom.
When Jackson did have money, he hid it in black rubbish sacks and under the carpets at the Los Angeles house. Rwaramba says Katherine Jackson rang her in London at 7am on Friday to ask where the money was, possibly to stop it being stolen.
Sources close to the Jacksons yesterday told the TMZ entertainment website, which broke the news of his death, that the children would stay with their grandmother and grandfather Joe at the family home in Encino, California.
They said: “We’re told the family is 100% behind this - feeling that Katherine and Joe Jackson are the only people who can help the children understand who their father was, help them grieve, and teach them to deal with life in the spotlight.”

Last edited:
^^^

I personally do not think that what is being reported about this interview is the truth ( I think either Grace didn't say all those things or Daphne or tabloids are making them up).

see this part

She was dismissed for a final time last December but still went back to see the children. When she visited them in April she claims Jackson was so hard up she had to buy “happy birthday” balloons for Paris on her own credit card.

This is the birthday that Michael had Cirque de Soleil performers. So he can't buy baloons but yet able to throw up a party with professional performers? Plus we also know that during that time AEG was paying most of his living expenses - bills and he was given an advance for TII concerts.

^^^

I personally do not think that what is being reported about this interview is the truth ( I think either Grace didn't say all those things or Daphne or tabloids are making them up).

see this part

This is the birthday that Michael had Cirque de Soleil performers. So he can't buy baloons but yet able to throw up a party with professional performers? Plus we also know that during that time AEG was paying most of his living expenses - bills and he was given an advance for TII concerts.

I agree, that does not add up about the birthday party. It is possible that the circus act came as a courtesy by AEG or part of a business proposal to MJ that was arranged to happen at Paris's birthday. So she indeed may have bought the balloons as perhaps he had little cash. There are other details in the article though & I believe she said them - the part about Japan etc. The only thing she has never denied was pumping his stomach. Her friend, Chopra's daughter wrote the piece where she says she was taken advantage of, which to me means she said those things. Grace was reported to have gone back to Barak to get it not to be released is my memory.

Barak is a businesswoman & the interview of the nanny has to be worth alot of money. There has to be a reason she is sitting on it, she either figures it will be worth more money later, or someone has already bought it like AEG, Sony to keep it suppressed. It would be in their interests to if she indeed says that he thought he only signed for 10. That also supports what people saw in the missing video. Grace may very well have been present at many meetings with Phillips & MJ in Vegas as she was still working for MJ. I bet she will have to testify in the civil trial.

As Caroline Graham said in Tabloid Truth, tabloids take a shred of truth & make a whole story about it - so I want to see the entire interview to judge for myself.

@jrsfan

I agree with almost everything that you said. I do think that tabloids are a little bit of truth mixed with whole lot of made up stories and that we need to see it whole to better understand it. I also think that the Japan money distribution makes sense however saying "he had no idea about money" could be a little far fetched for a man who has been in the business for 40 years. I'm sure that he knew that his managers etc took shares.

Also she wouldn't say (or if she said it she would deny) the pumping the stomach thing- nobody would want to indicate themselves in such an issue as drugs. Plus there could be legal reasons for why the interview never sold/ aired. If Grace never signed the release (and it just started as a friendly interview with verbal approval) it might not be sold/aired.

First off, is there anything true in this article? There was NO trace of oxycotin or demerol in the official autopsy report and these drugs have a long half-life.

When Michael was in Ireland, he was often with his natural health doctor (what's his name?) and the doc even said how Michael was into healthy stuff.

The Vegas bodyguards said they never saw appearance of Michael being all drugged up.

I wish we could hook everybody up to a lie detector.
hypno52.gif

I don't think so - I think it is just some Fox news reporter. Riviera1992 IMO was saying the vid along with the testimony of Bush, Fay & Kai Chase it would be a slam dunk.

There is this about MJ complaining published by Fox, original comes from the Sun:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2009/06/02/report-michael-jackson-says-hes-concert-tour/

Report: Michael Jackson Says He's Too Thin for 50-Concert Tour

Published June 02, 2009
| The Sun
[COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Michael [COLOR=blue ! important]Jackson[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] has told fans he is angry with concert promoters for booking 50 shows in London.
The Thriller star told fans outside his Los Angeles dance studio he wanted to take his live extravaganza across the globe - and only perform a handful of gigs at the O2 arena in London.
PHOTOS: Click for pics of Michael Jackson's frightening transformation.
He claims he only learned of the extra 40 bookings when he awoke to the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]news[/COLOR][/COLOR] one morning.
The ailing King of Pop is now panicking he's not physically strong enough to cope with the grueling schedule, insisting his small appetite makes it hard for him to perform.
"Thank you for your [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]love[/COLOR][/COLOR] and support, I want you guys to know I love you very much," he said, before adding, "I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows. I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on."

The Sun's article:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...hael-Jackson-angry-at-50-gig-O2-marathon.html

*****-280_816311a.jpg
Marathon man ... ***** fears he can't cope

Michael Jackson's 50 gig fury

By TIM NIXON
Published: 02 Jun 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON has told fans he is fuming with concert promoters for booking 50 shows in London.

The Thriller star told fans outside his LA dance studio he wanted to take his live extravaganza across the globe - and only perform a handful of gigs at the O2.
He claims he only learned of the extra 40 bookings when he awoke to the news one morning.
The ailing King Of Pop is now panicking he's not physically strong enough to cope with the gruelling schedule, insisting his small appetite makes it hard for him to perform.
He said: "Thank you for your love and support, I want you guys to know I love you very much.
"I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows. I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on.
"I'm really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.
"I went to bed knowing I sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."
Last month, ***** had 80,000 fans up in arms after the opening dates of his residency were delayed.
The concerts were due to kick off on July 8 but the opening night has been pushed back five days, with the others now scheduled for March.
Last week it emerged Jackson may have to axe more dates as he continues his battle with skin cancer.

The last two paragrahs are bullsh!t!!! I had tickets for september and was to going to buy some for July.
Michael didn't appear to have skin cancer...what do you all think? I don't believe this article.:no:

The last two paragrahs are bullsh!t!!! I had tickets for september and was to going to buy some for July.
Michael didn't appear to have skin cancer...what do you all think? I don't believe this article.:no:

I don't think he had skin cancer - it wasn't in the autopsy report is what I recall. I think that came from when he came out of Dr. Klein's office carrying a large envelope that had some writing on it, presumably with medicine in it. It could be he had a small patch, very common, of the non deadly kind? and it could have been removed.

But the quotes he said, people saw it on you tube - although its not there now. Follower fans have talked about it - he talked to them on May 29. I am speculating that either one of the follower fans or a bodyguard videoed it. I think MJ wanted it to come out. There must have been meetings about it, emails afterwards too - as Phillips came out saying it was not true. There was the woman on the Eddie Jones show, can't remember her name now, that said she was a long time friend & she said MJ complained to her about the same thing in early June.

Does anyone know what month and year Michael signed the contract to do the ten shows?

I've been searching but I can't find ANYTHING about it, and I REALLY need to know.

^^According to the contract posted in Rowe's book, January 26, 2009.
Strange, I thought this contract was signed sometime in 08.

Muzikfactory2 has a new vid up - she has copies of emails - have we seen these before? I am tired, so sorry about my memory. She has a link to her blog with a great timeline. I would copy but she has it blocked:

http://muzikfactory2.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Back