july 23, 2009 Jackson Doctor Manslaughter Court Documents Filed

Re: Jackson Doctor Manslaughter Court Documents Filed

I'm passed being sad.....now I'm just ANGRY. This was not supposed to happen and could have been prevented. I wish there was just one trustworthy person who could give us some insight. Liza was right when she said all hell was going to break loose.....

Latoya, Tito, Joe Jackson and Leonard Rowe have been trying to give THEIR PERSONAL insight of what they knew but the problem is many of us are allowing how we personally feel about one or two of them to cloud their ability to fully listen and appreciate these people's in
information.

We want the truth but what if we're too busy judging the source of that truth when it could be right there out in the open, within arms length.

It is my opinion that Dr. Conrad Murray was paid by powerful record industry people to murder Michael Jackson.
I want the police and the Feds to keep the pressure on Dr. Murray until he
"sings like a bird". They should remind Dr. Murray that not all Michael Jackson incarcerated fans are in prison in the Philippines. Some of Michael Jackson's incarcerated fans are in American prisons.

Click and Watch the video Michael Jackson talks about
Sony Records to his fan club:
Some quotes from Michael "Good Art Never Dies"
"Tommy Mottola is a Devil"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZgShEbWM8&feature=related
Oh my God! I've never seen this before but I've ALWAYS thought Tommy Mottola was an Evil creep!

Oh god to watch Michael say Mottola is a devil - and Michael never says anything bad about anyone. Heads better roll! No one can make me believe otherwise and I will never forget that Michael was murdered!!

I've had a suspicion about the BIG $$$ corp taking Michael down. I hope every one of those rats are pulled out of their holes and dealt with severely.

It's because Michael outsmarted them! Because he owned half of Sony. I already knew that probably pissed off Mottola. Is this his way of getting back? You pay insignificant Murray to do the deed? Murray is indeed the scapegoat in my mind. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That video...I'm so angry I could....I don't know - SOMETHING!!

Oh God...this is painful. :(
What I don't understand though...how could Murray have been paid a shitload of money from someone to have done this? Money's no use when you're in prison right? I hope they're exploring everything. I can't believe it, Michael should still be here.

OR what about, "we won't kill you if you knock off Michael and make it look like an accident".

What if this plan has been in the works for years? Revenge. And Michael's concerts were just the thing to kick off this evil plan?

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray -- Manslaughter Target OFFICIAL

yeah we know the difference......If you think about it there really is no difference to us...Michael is dead and someone killed him. They can put any label they want on it. Dead is dead!!! Murder or manslaughter who gives a shit how they label it. I am sorry I am irate just as many of you .

Maybe they're using the word "manslaughter" because law officials and murray know he will probably be a dead man if they say Murder.

But you and I know it's Murder, not manslaughter. The proof is out there. We all know it.

But you and I know it's Murder, not manslaughter. The proof is out there. We all know it.
No, we don't all know it. But perhaps you can enlighten those of us who must have missed something somewhere. Tell us: how do you know it wasn't manslaughter, exactly?

Why didn't this doctor say no to Michael (about the diprovan)? Could not see that he was throwing his life and Michael's life away?

No, we don't all know it. But perhaps you can enlighten those of us who must have missed something somewhere. Tell us: how do you know it wasn't manslaughter, exactly?

My intent is not to be confrontive with you or anyone else on the board but just to speak my mind. Also I have not responded with any condescension to any person on this board ever. I may not always agree but I do respect other people's opinions.

Of course I have no proof. I cannot enlighten you when I'm not enlightened myself. I suppose you can call it speculation - to play it safe -but I believe Michael was murdered and I'm not the only one. So, Peace.

I can admit to being a lot keyed up after watching this in it's entirety: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIb9PFrmCT4&feature=related

Why didn't this doctor say no to Michael (about the diprovan)? Could not see that he was throwing his life and Michael's life away?

Many of us don't think the doctor acted alone. My guess is that it was part of the plan. Of course, the last part is just my opinion. ;)

of course he could see that
IF it turns out he did use it...the question is who told Michael in the first place that it was safe to use it? Michael knew nothing about this kind of stuff

$150 k month says why.

IF it turns out he did use it...the question is who told Michael in the first place that it was safe to use it? Michael knew nothing about this kind of stuff

prob dr neil ratner who was supposedly giving it to him during history tour or mj got the idea after surgeries

For some reason I thought this morning seeing how close the authorities seem to be zoning in on Murray...I actually thought.....could this man get scared enough knowing what he did and take his own life to avoid all the mess thats coming? Then what?.....

Riddle me this:

Why would Michael Jackson, himself, ask for propofol or another sleep aid just a few hours before he was scheduled to return to reherseal?
We all know MJ had chronic insomnia, and he may have occassionally been prescribed some medications to help him sleep;
BUT AT NIGHT, maybe midnaight or so,

but NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!!

TO SOLVE A MURDER.
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ut NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY!!!
no one knows when it was given common sense would tell me it was given when he got back from rehearsals at 1 am.

Uh oh. Am I the thread killer? If so I sincerely and humbly apologize. :(

Maybe they're using the word "manslaughter" because law officials and murray know he will probably be a dead man if they say Murder.

They're using the word "manslaughter" rather than "murder" because they have no proof it was intentional. It is as simple as that. There are statutes governing the definitions of "manslaughter" and "murder;" they cannot simply change it on a whim. If Murray's security was a significant issue, they would find a way to deal with it that has nothing to do with the legal charges.

For some reason I thought this morning seeing how close the authorities seem to be zoning in on Murray...I actually thought.....could this man get scared enough knowing what he did and take his own life to avoid all the mess thats coming? Then what?.....

It is my opinion that Dr. Conrad Murray was paid by powerful record industry people to murder
Michael Jackson. I want the police and the Feds to keep the pressure on Dr. Murray until he "sings like a bird".
They should remind Dr. Murray that not all Michael Jackson incarcerated fans are in prisons in the Philippines. Some of Michael Jackson's incarcerated fans are in American prisons.

To solve a murder, always follow the money:
Click and watch what Michael Jackson had to say
about his record company:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsZgShEbWM8&feature=related

Aside from any speculations about conspiracies, it seems creepily predictable that someone who is treating a patient illegally would be slow to call for help (and thereby implicate himself), and that hesitation may have cost Michael his life. In a scenario involving diprovan, for example, if something goes wrong, there's a conflict of interest between the safety and well-being of the patient and the doctor's instincts for self-preservation. It's sickening to think about ...

I heard some weeks ago, that Sony also could be involved into the case of child molestation from 2005. That was an very interesting point to me. They talked about this in the News. (I hope, my English is not too bad.)

some say Murray didn't refuse anything because of the salary he was being paid but what if he was the one who asked for that sum? Mark Lester said Michael was constantly being conned by doctors and he was being overcharged, this is very is common in Hollywood with celebrity doctors...I don't know I'm just trying to consider all the possibilities

I have a bad feeling that Dr. Murray will commit suicide before it's all said and done :(

HA! So now we're getting somewhere.
Wonder how this all will work out....:(

Well, if he is the skapegoat, then who are the others?

And why do we keep talking about Diprivan when this drug is only being reported by the media and not by the LAPD? I take this whole Diprivan thing with a serious grain of salt.

go back to mello1 posted earlier in this thread...

here's the link
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/24/dr-conrad-murray-manslaughter-target/

please always provide link (if possible) and source (always!) when you start a thread with an article or something! thank you!

Manslaughter Probe Targets Jackson Doctor

Dr. Conrad Murray Was With Jackson When He Died

POSTED: 7:40 pm EDT July 23, 2009
UPDATED: 8:53 pm EDT July 23, 2009

LOS ANGELES -- Michael Jackson's personal doctor is the target of the manslaughter investigation into the singer's death, according to court documents filed Thursday, the day after agents seized items from the physician's Houston clinic.A search warrant approved by a Houston judge allowed authorities to seek "property or items constituting evidence of the offense of manslaughter that tend to show that Dr. Conrad Murray committed the said criminal offense."A receipt for the search warrant detailed items seized when federal drug agents and Los Angeles police descended on Murray's clinic Wednesday. Among them: 27 tablets of the weight loss drug phentermine, a tablet of the muscle relaxant clonazepam, two hard drives, notices from the IRS and a controlled substance registration.

Murray's lawyer, Edward Chernoff, referred queries to the statement he made a day earlier in which he confirmed a search warrant had been executed and that none of the items seized had previously been requested by authorities.Los Angeles Police Department spokesman Officer Bruce Borihanh said he could confirm a search warrant was served but had no other comment.Murray, a cardiologist, was hired as Jackson's personal physician not long before he died. He was in Jackson's rented Los Angeles mansion when the pop star was found unconscious the morning of June 25 and tried unsuccessfully to revive him.An official determination of what killed Jackson won't be made until at least next week, when the Los Angeles County coroner expects to have a completed toxicology report.Jackson had a long history of prescription drug use and investigators are speaking with a number of doctors who treated him. Propofol, a powerful anesthetic, has emerged as an important part of the investigation. Doses of it were found in his mansion, according to a person with knowledge of the investigation who is not authorized to speak publicly.Propofol was not listed on the receipt of items filed in the search warrant, which was approved Monday by Harris County District Court Judge Shawna L. Reagin. The warrant was under seal when it was executed

Wednesday; its contents were revealed Thursday when the receipt was filed with the court.A second search warrant, also executed Wednesday, targeted a storage locker Murray rented about five miles from the north Houston clinic. Los Angeles police officers and agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration searched the 10-by-15 foot unit, said Sue Lyon, general manager of West 18th Street Self Storage.Lyon said she didn't know what was taken, though she did notice authorities gave two itemized sheets of paper to Murray's attorneys who were present."It was basically all secretive, and nobody put their nose in nobody's business," Lyon said.Murray rented the unit April 1, according to Lyon, and while he never visited it personally, others from his clinic did six times -- the last time the morning of Jackson's death.___Associated Press reporter Justin Pritchard contributed to this story.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Heal The World~~~"Education is the Key"

murray was a scapegoat...he's not the only one and u got 19 doctors, a concert company, and some very shady people/managers all waiting and sweating.

My intent is not to be confronted with you or anyone else on the board but just to speak my mind. Also I have not responded with any condescension to any person on this board ever. I may not always agree but I do respect other people's opinions.

Of course I have no proof. I cannot enlighten you when I'm not enlightened myself. I suppose you can call it speculation - to play it safe -but I believe Michael was murdered and I'm not the only one. So, Peace.

I can admit to being a lot keyed up after watching this in it's entirety: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIb9PFrmCT4&feature=related

I truly believe you. did they hold Michaels kids hostage to pin him down to do all 50 shows?

Well, guess who the doctor may have been who performed the physicals on Michael for AEG? Dr. Murray. That's right....they just said it on Nancy Grace.

If this is true, then this whole thing is crazy to me.

And I don't believe that Michael died late that morning. I believe that he was dead for a while and the paramedic report is gonna be used to give the coroner a timeline to determine how long he was dead. And if he died more than 3 hours before they are claiming he died, then those women who went to Murray's storage unit to remove stuff where removing evidence for the doctor. And they will be charged with conspirating with the doctor.

And just because the security guy called later that morning doesn't mean that Murray wasn't having a problem later that night trying to revive Michael. This could have been going on a long time.

Back