july 23, 2009 Jackson Doctor Manslaughter Court Documents Filed

Re: Jackson Doctor Manslaughter Court Documents Filed

Oh great. Many of you have stated that Murray wasn't licensed to prescribe or administer drugs. I haven't read that for myself but look at this. Apparently this doctor is a tard:
(Hearing this stuff isn't going to get any easier)

AP Source: Jackson doc said he'd administered drug

By THOMAS WATKINS, Associated Press Writer Thomas Watkins, Associated Press Writer – Tue Jul 28, 12:55 pm ET

LOS ANGELES – A law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation into Michael Jackson's death says the singer's doctor told investigators he administered the powerful anesthetic that authorities believe killed the pop star.

The official, who requested anonymity because the probe is ongoing, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Dr. Conrad Murray said he gave Jackson propofol (PROH'-puh-fahl) the day he died. Murray said he had administered the drug several times previously to help Jackson sleep.
The official said police found propofol and various sedatives in a walk-in closet in Jackson's room. Propofol is only supposed to be administered in medical settings.

Murray's lawyer has said the doctor didn't prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Jackson.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090728/ap_en_ot/us_michael_jackson_investigation

Re: Dr. Conrad Murray -- Manslaughter Target OFFICIAL

It depends who you ask...
A murder is when you have the intentions to kill with a "killing state of mind" - Meaning that you intent to kill.

But if in this case it will come down to that the doctor pumped diprivan into Michael by Michael's request, and Michael died from it. Then the doctors intentions wasn't to kill Michael.

What I'm trying to say is that I'd rather see that Michael didn't take any drugs against his own will, than that someone decided to murder Michael.
Either way it won't bring Michael back, but the thought of someone taking the decision to end his life hurts me more.

Michael might have thought he was only going to sleep, but the doctor could have had another intention. Once Michael was unconscious he was a potential victim.

Oh great. Many of you have stated that Murray wasn't licensed to prescribe or administer drugs. I haven't read that for myself but look at this. Apparently this doctor is a tard:
(Hearing this stuff isn't going to get any easier)

AP Source: Jackson doc said he'd administered drug

By THOMAS WATKINS, Associated Press Writer Thomas Watkins, Associated Press Writer – Tue Jul 28, 12:55 pm ET

LOS ANGELES – A law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation into Michael Jackson's death says the singer's doctor told investigators he administered the powerful anesthetic that authorities believe killed the pop star.

The official, who requested anonymity because the probe is ongoing, told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Dr. Conrad Murray said he gave Jackson propofol (PROH'-puh-fahl) the day he died. Murray said he had administered the drug several times previously to help Jackson sleep.
The official said police found propofol and various sedatives in a walk-in closet in Jackson's room. Propofol is only supposed to be administered in medical settings.

Murray's lawyer has said the doctor didn't prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Jackson.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090728/ap_en_ot/us_michael_jackson_investigation

propofol is heavily regulated in part because it can kill if used carelessly.

ack the staff just said they had to pick up meds and syringes for mj and were tol dhe had a stomach problem. that's y h eneeded the meds

and that he was so drugged up at times he couldn't even talk. he'd wander around the ranch in his pj's just muttering. hmmmm not too sure about that

ack the staff just said they had to pick up meds and syringes for mj and were tol dhe had a stomach problem. that's y h eneeded the meds

and that he was so drugged up at times he couldn't even talk. he'd wander around the ranch in his pj's just muttering. hmmmm not too sure about that

I have such a hard time with the slant that they're putting on it. Michael said himself that he would wander the ranch at night and commune with God. He said that's when he would get or write songs - that and the giving tree. So what if he was in pajamas - I go into my yard at night in pajamas to sniff the "night blooming jasmine" and just to look at the sky.

I'm so suspicious about everyone. We know Michael's character. We know that people "really were out to get him" and that staff has said horrid things in the past for their own reasons. *ugh.....

Tonight on Hollywood 411 on the TV Guide Channel;

-A female prosecutor - Robin something - said they're going to charge Murray with either Second degree murder or manslaughter with the first 15 years to life and the last 3 - 4 years in a state prison.

-Murrays attorney hired an attorney

-Murray did NOT accompany Michael to the Hospital and that's why they HAD to impound his car to find out who he was.
He's under suspicion for not calling 911 sooner (I actually thought they were bypassing or missing this part)

-The reporter asked the Prosecutor "WHY did it take so long to search Murrays home and Las Vegas office" and she said she didn't know why it too so long and stated that it gave Murray enough time to hide the evidence.... no $h... kidding?

Murray's Vegas office and home are being raided today.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/jul/28/ap-source-jackson-doc-gave-him-drug-death/

"Michael Flanagan, assistant special agent in charge of the Drug Enforcement Administration office in Las Vegas, said the DEA, Los Angeles Police Department and Metro Police are looking for documents at Murray's office at 2110 East Flamingo Road. Investigators also were searching his gated west Las Vegas Valley home today."

"Flanagan told several reporters outside Murray's office that the search warrant is sealed but pertains to Jackson's death.

"We are looking for documents," Flanagan said, but didn't specify what kind of documents investigators were looking for.

Murray was home when investigators arrived. His staff members are cooperating at his office, Flanagan said."

With the feds involved, if Murray was paid to kill Michael he could get into the witness protection program if he talked.[/quote]

Just for the heck of it, lets pretend the Dr was the Pawn and the Player had prior incriminating information on the doctor to blackmail him if he didn't take the hit for Michael's death. (Michael's premeditated death being a part of the Players long planned project -whether or not the dr knew about this project)

Then lets pretend the dr said to the Player that he would spill his guts and go to the authorites with what he knew about the Player and the others involved in Michael's demise. So the Player threatened the doctors family.

Let's pretend that the Player also told the doctor that if he went to prison and squealed, that they had people in prison who could wipe him off the face of the planet. Because if they could get to Michael - they could get to anyone.

That's a lot of pretending.

The player might have told the Dr. that they could explain the whole thing away as an accident so he didn't have anything to worry about.

As far as pretending have you ever heard of Tony Soprano? What you are describing is very much like what allegedly happened among the real Tony Sopranos.

The player might have told the Dr. that they could explain the whole thing away as an accident so he didn't have anything to worry about.

As far as pretending have you ever heard of Tony Soprano? What you are describing is very much like what allegedly happened among the real Tony Sopranos.

I don't really watch TV and I think you're referring to a TV show - the Soprano's? I've never seen it.

I don't know where to put this so I'm putting it here. Michael's personal cook said he was in great shape. Also the nurse Cherilynn was on TV last night and said the same thing, "Michael was in GREAT SHAPE and HEALTH".

Jackson chef recalls doctor's role, final days

• AP – Kai Chase, Michael Jackson's personal chef, is photographed in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday, July …

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/yne...QtZXYtdGh1bWI-?ch=4226715&cl=14803601&lang=en
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch, Ap Special Correspondent – 35 mins ago

LOS ANGELES – On the day Michael Jackson died, his personal chef says her first hint of something amiss was when his doctor didn't come downstairs to get the juices and granola he routinely brought the King of Pop for breakfast each morning.

Kai Chase, a professionally trained chef hired by Jackson to maintain a healthy food regimen, recalled the singer's final days in an interview with The Associated Press. She also spoke about the role of his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who is now the focus of a manslaughter investigation.

Chase said Tuesday that she had gotten used to seeing Murray coming and going from the mansion. The doctor usually arrived about 9 or 9:30 p.m. and would go upstairs to Jackson's room, and she said she would not see him again before she left — sometimes late in the evening — but understood he was staying the night.

In the morning, when she arrived for work, Chase said she would see the doctor coming down the steps carrying oxygen tanks. When Murray didn't come downstairs the morning of June 25, "I thought maybe Mr. Jackson is sleeping late," Chase said.

"I started preparing the lunch and then I looked at my cell phone and it was noon. About 12:05 or 12:10 Dr. Murray runs down the steps and screams, 'Go get Prince!' He's screaming very loud. I run into the den where the kids are playing. Prince (Jackson's oldest son) runs to meet Dr. Murray and from that point on you could feel the energy in the house change.

"I walked into the hall and I saw the children there. The daughter was crying. I saw paramedics running up the stairs."

At that point, Chase said, the small group that was gathered — the children, their nanny, a housekeeper and Chase — held hands and began to pray. As paramedics raced up to the room, Chase recalls, "We were all praying, 'Help Mr. Jackson be O.K.'
"Then everyone was very quiet."

At about 1:30 p.m. she said security guards told her and other staff to leave the property because "Mr. Jackson was being taken to the hospital."
When she came outside, she said, ambulances were in the courtyard and a crowd had gathered.

Chase, 37, who has cooked for other celebrities and comes from a show-business family, was hired by Jackson in March, let go in May, then returned on June 2. She said the pop star's focus was on fresh, healthy food for him and the children.

She said she prepared meals for the family and occasionally for Murray. She said Jackson was in training for his upcoming shows in London and told her: "You have to take care of me."

On most days, she said, Murray would bring Jackson the special fruit juice drinks Chase prepared for him, followed by granola with almond milk. For lunch, Jackson would eat with the children from a menu that included such things as spinach salad and chicken.

Murray sometimes joined them for dinner, which might be a seared ahi tuna. She said the doctor conferred with her about the 50-year-old pop singer's food and made sure that he ate.

The only oddity was the oxygen tanks. Chase said she never asked about the purpose of the oxygen and she saw no sign that Jackson was on drugs or was in failing health.

"Normally in the morning, he would bring oxygen tanks from upstairs downstairs, one in each hand," she said.

Authorities searched Murray's Las Vegas home and medical office Tuesday as part of an investigation that included raids last week of his clinic and storage in Houston.

With toxicology reports pending, investigators are working under the theory that the powerful anesthetic propofol caused Jackson's heart to stop, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press. Murray told investigators he regularly administered the drug to help Jackson sleep, and had done so sometime in the early morning of June 25, according to the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

Propofol is supposed to be administered only in monitored medical settings by trained personnel; the official told AP that Murray left the bedroom and returned to find the star unresponsive. Police have said Murray is
cooperating and have not labeled him a suspect, and his lawyer, Edward Chernoff, has said the doctor "didn't prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Michael Jackson."

Like Murray, Chase said she was hired to accompany Jackson to London for his comeback concerts and the request was personally made to her by his 12-year-old son, Prince Michael II.

"Prince said, 'Daddy wants me to tell you he wants you to go to London with us,'" she recalled. "I said, 'Tell your daddy that I'm pleased and honored."

She said she had already filled out paperwork and submitted a copy of her passport to the Jackson staff and expected to leave for London on July 3.
On June 23, she said Jackson told her: "I'm packed and I'm ready to go." Two days later, he was dead.

It was the end of her dream job and an idyllic time in Chase's life, a time that had begun in March with a call from Jackson's assistant, Michael Williams. She was told that "a client" wanted her services as personal chef but she was not told the client was Jackson until she was hired.

"I couldn't believe it," she said. "I asked him if I was on 'Candid Camera.' I said, 'Am I being punked?'"

She said Jackson had seen her resume which included jobs cooking for Macy Gray and Jamie Fox as well as catering a fund raiser for President Barack Obama. She said he also knew she was from a multiracial background and her godfather was Redd Foxx.

But before she started she had to pass muster with three other people: the Jackson children.

"I came to the house and the first people I met were the kids. They started interviewing me," she said. "They told me: 'We're into healthy eating.'"

When they approved her, she went to work and "we developed a really great bond."

Most days, she said, Jackson made a point of having both lunch and dinner with the children, Prince, 11-year-old Paris and 7-year-old Prince Michael II, known as Blanket, and each meal was preceded by Paris saying grace. After weeks of healthy food, she said she wrote Jackson a note with a suggestion:

"I said, 'What about doing comfort-food Saturdays? We could do barbecued chicken and corn on the cob, maybe Mexican food or soul food.'" She said he loved the idea, but as the concerts approached, healthy eating returned full time.

"He said, 'I'm a dancer,' and he wanted food that would not make him cramp up while he was dancing."

She now treasures little notes she received from the children and from Jackson and a present he gave her.

"One day he handed me a little gift bag and said, 'This is for you from me and the children.' He had given me an iPod Touch because the children told him I still had a Walkman. It had the 25th anniversary 'Thriller' album loaded on it."

She said she has visited with the children since Jackson's death and they are doing well. "They have so many cousins to play with."

As for Chase's future, she said Jackson encouraged her to write a cookbook and she has written one tentatively titled, "Fit for a King." It includes recipes she cooked for Jackson and the story of the time she worked for him.

"He was an inspiration to me," she said.
___
On the Net: http//http://www.kaichase.com

awww :cry:

thanks for sharing. I would definatley buy that cookbook,
Fit for a King, very appropriate title!! :)

awww :cry:

thanks for sharing. I would definatley buy that cookbook,
Fit for a King, very appropriate title!! :)

You're welcome. The cookbook isn't out yet. I searched. And I emailed Kai to put me on her mailing list when it does come out. Anything for Michael. I'm buying it.

Next: *Maybe Murray saved other people but the plan wasn't to save Michael.

CNN) -- Dr. Conrad Murray was suffering financially with nearly $435,000 in judgments and liens against him over the past two years, according to court documents. Then he decided to leave his practice and work for Michael Jackson, getting paid $150,000 a month.
art.conrad.murray.undated.jpg
Dr. Conrad Murray was with Michael Jackson on the day that he died.

corner_wire_BL.gif

Before working with the King of Pop, Murray spent most of his time operating clinics in both Nevada and Texas after graduating from Meharry Medical College, a historically black school in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1989. He spent his internship and residency years in California.
At the clinics in Houston, Texas, and Las Vegas, Nevada, his patients had been surprised to learn that he would be leaving his private practice to work with Jackson.
video.gif
Watch profile of Dr. Conrad Murray »

Many told news outlets they support their former physician as he faces scrutiny by authorities investigating Jackson's death.
"I don't care what nobody says. He's a damn good doctor," Mary Webb, a former patient, told CNN affiliate KTNV-TV.

But he was a doctor with financial woes that became evident not long after he graduated from medical school.

He filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in 1992 and accumulated $44,663 in state tax liens in Arizona and California from 1993 until 2003, according to court documents. The doctor, who was with Jackson on the day he died, has offices in Houston and Las Vegas and specializes in cardiology and internal medicine, according to state medical boards.
Murray's financial troubles continued after opening the clinics -- though outsiders may not have known it, based on his million-dollar home in a gated community next to the Red Rock Country Club in Las Vegas.
Murray has been hit with several judgments related to unpaid bills, child support payments, defaults on educational loans and payment for equipment said to have been rented to him.

In a statement on his Web site, Murray's attorney said that the doctor continues to travel to see his patients in Houston. The cost of maintaining those relationships exceeds any payment or income he receives for his work, attorney Ed Chernoff said in the statement.
Don't Miss

Murray saw his patients in addition to his new role as Jackson's doctor.
He was hired by promoter AEG to work with Jackson for this summer's "This Is It" tour, after the 50-year-old singer requested Murray be around to care for him during the grueling rehearsal and mammoth 50-show tour.
The pair met in Las Vegas in 2006, when Murray treated one of Jackson's children at the recommendation of one of Jackson's bodyguards.
Murray's attorney says the relationship went beyond just a doctor and a patient.

"Dr. Murray was not a doctor first," Chernoff told CNN four days after the entertainer's death. "He was a friend first. They were close personal friends. Michael Jackson really treated him as family."
video.gif
Watch discussion of doctor's relationship with Jackson »

But now, some Jackson family members have accused the doctor of wrongdoing. He has also been the target of three searches by police . Murray's office in Houston was searched last week, and on Tuesday, authorities searched his Las Vegas home and office. No charges have been filed against Murray.

The searches came a day after a source confirmed to CNN that Murray administered a powerful drug that authorities believe killed the singer. The drug, known as Diprivan or propofol, is an anesthetic that is normally administered in a hospital setting.

But Murray also has no hospital privileges in California, so he could not have treated Jackson in a hospital setting, even on the day he died.
Murray hasn't spoken publicly since Jackson's death. Chernoff, his lawyer, told CNN that Murray did not "prescribe or administer anything that should have killed Michael Jackson." He also said Murray did not prescribe any powerful painkillers to the star.

John Thomas, Murray's friend, said he spoke to the doctor three days before Jackson died to invite him to an event in Las Vegas.
Thomas, a regional sales manager for Pit Bull energy products, met Murray when the doctor invested with a distributor to try to bring Pit Bull to his native Trinidad, Thomas told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.
"He couldn't have been happier then," Thomas told the newspaper, reflecting on their last conversation. "He was apologetic about not being able to come to the opening, but he said he was busy with Michael."
In their last phone call, Thomas told the newspaper, Murray seemed upbeat and said and he "liked being in the limelight, meeting all the celebrities."

Thomas added that it was also clear in their last conversation that the celebrity salary he was receiving was aiding Murray with "some of the financial troubles he talked about."

Although Murray remains the target of authorities' scrutiny, those who knew him before Jackson's death struggled to comprehend what could have happened.

Webb, one of Murray's Las Vegas patients, said he helped save her life.
Webb told CNN affiliate KTNV-TV that she has coronary artery disease and went to Murray, who put in five stents. Through all the pain, Webb insists, Murray would tell her to take only ibuprofen or Tylenol.

"One time I told him, 'If you don't give me something for this pain, I'm checking out,' " she told KTNV. "[But] because he did not believe in giving drugs, he did not."

One of Murray's former patients in Houston also praised the doctor, saying he helped save her life when he discovered blockages in her heart.
"If I had to rate Dr. Conrad Murray from 1 to 100," Ruby Mosley told CNN affiliate KHOU-TV, "I'd give him every bit of 100."
Mosley said that without the discovery, she might have had a heart attack, a stroke or an aneurysm.
"He found them," she said. "I credit him and God."
*See above
advertisement.gif

Webb told KTNV that her faith in her doctor remains strong despite the allegations lodged against him.
"If there was any way in Dr. Murray's power to save Michael, he would've," she said.

well here's my issue and tmz is on it as well. the LAS VEGAS raid was supposed to happen teh same time as the houston one but the dea and lapd were dealing w/ issues from the da in lv.so since they didn't get the warrants in lv, murray had six days notice to get rid of the shit he had in las vegas. that's y u can see him just walking around all casual. he wasn't worried.any thing and every thing is long gone.

Why have they not arrested him? He admitted to giving the drugs to Michael and Michael is dead because of it. This is beyond "probable cause". It makes entirely no sense to me. If it was anyone but Michael the Dr would be in jail. What the hell is wrong with the law?

Why have they not arrested him? He admitted to giving the drugs to Michael and Michael is dead because of it. This is beyond "probable cause". It makes entirely no sense to me. If it was anyone but Michael the Dr would be in jail. What the hell is wrong with the law?

exactly what i've been wondering. diprivan shouldn't even be found in the house. wut.
same goes for klein.

Chase said Tuesday that she had gotten used to seeing Murray coming and going from the mansion. The doctor usually arrived about 9 or 9:30 p.m. and would go upstairs to Jackson's room, and she said she would not see him again before she left — sometimes late in the evening — but understood he was staying the night.
Ok this blow the "I didn't know the address" lie out the water. :smilerolleyes: But we knew that already.

"I started preparing the lunch and then I looked at my cell phone and it was noon. About 12:05 or 12:10 Dr. Murray runs down the steps and screams, 'Go get Prince!' He's screaming very loud. I run into the den where the kids are playing. Prince (Jackson's oldest son) runs to meet Dr. Murray and from that point on you could feel the energy in the house change.
Ok I thought he was running around the house for help. I guess not! He clearly went to the security first (hmm I wonder if it was the same sercuity guard who introduced michael to murry:smilerolleyes:). Now wouldn't the security be outside you'd think. Now wouldn't it take longer for someone to go outside for help then to just run downstair and tell someone to call 911. Idk, maybe the guards were in the house.:scratch:

On most days, she said, Murray would bring Jackson the special fruit juice drinks Chase prepared for him, followed by granola with almond milk.
Um why mike can't get his own food? I really don't like the thought of murry over mikes food!
For lunch, Jackson would eat with the children from a menu that included such things as spinach salad and chicken.
Ok so which is it. michael did eat or didn't. why is everything so confusing.

Murray sometimes joined them for dinner, which might be a seared ahi tuna. She said the doctor conferred with her about the 50-year-old pop singer's food and made sure that he ate
Ok so that two meals a day for michael (and three assuming he ate the breakfast too). How did he lose so much weight (according to fans). And how did murry NOT notice this. Also how come michael was feeling not so good yet murry did jack for him, and had michael calling a nurse in florida??

she saw no sign that Jackson was on drugs or was in failing health.
Ok so somebody is straight up lying. Fans say he was skeleton skinny and worried yet she wasn't. Everybody and their mommas saying he was on SOMETHING yet she noticed nothing???

On June 23, she said Jackson told her: "I'm packed and I'm ready to go." Two days later, he was dead.
:cry:

Most days, she said, Jackson made a point of having both lunch and dinner with the children,
And I ask yet again. The man WAS eating so why did aeg feel the need to hire someone to feed him. Was it really that bad??

they can't arrest him until they can prove that's what killed mj. cuz if not, then they can get him for illegally use of meds andstuff but not manslaughter/murder two

Questions everywhere you look, this is so confusing.
What I want to know is what Klein's role was in all of this . Why was he seeing him so often recently? When did he do that cancer biopsy thing and what was the result?
I see Klein all over Larry King and other channels all confident and talking about how good frinds he was with Mike but then if you are to believe the addiction story then he himself may be guilty of some enabling ....
Maybe Klein thinks that everyone is looking at Murray now and he's not worried but if we assume Murray didn't prescribe the drugs and the Propofol, if Mike had them from somewhere else.... then other doctors need to be investigated, Klein included.

Ok this blow the "I didn't know the address" lie out the water. :smilerolleyes: But we knew that already.

Ok I thought he was running around the house for help. I guess not! He clearly went to the security first (hmm I wonder if it was the same sercuity guard who introduced michael to murry:smilerolleyes:). Now wouldn't the security be outside you'd think. Now wouldn't it take longer for someone to go outside for help then to just run downstair and tell someone to call 911. Idk, maybe the guards were in the house.:scratch:

Um why mike can't get his own food? I really don't like the thought of murry over mikes food!

Ok so which is it. michael did eat or didn't. why is everything so confusing.

Ok so that two meals a day for michael (and three assuming he ate the breakfast too). How did he lose so much weight (according to fans). And how did murry NOT notice this. Also how come michael was feeling not so good yet murry did jack for him, and had michael calling a nurse in florida??

Ok so somebody is straight up lying. Fans say he was skeleton skinny and worried yet she wasn't. Everybody and their mommas saying he was on SOMETHING yet she noticed nothing???

:cry:

And I ask yet again. The man WAS eating so why did aeg feel the need to hire someone to feed him. Was it really that bad??

Nice. I love it when people break it down like this. SEE, this absolutely makes no fricken sense and I would be more apt to believe the person MAKING Michaels food. She also said she "WATCHED" him eat.

Someone else on the board questioned why the hell Murray would bring Michael his food and went far enough to suggest he was putting something in Michael's food because apparently he didn't START losing weight until Murray came on the scene.

There's too much coincidence. I'm not buying any of it. Lies, Lies, Lies. They're hoping to confuse us enough so that we'll just accept whatever BS they want to feed us but NO!!! This one is not getting swept under the rug as "Michael Jackson drug addict" because it's a load of crap. It's part of the set up. IT'S WHAT THEY ALWAYS DO TO HIM!! Time to SCREAM! I'm so pissed.... (not at you guys - just thought I'd throw that in.)

Back