June 24th Rehearsal Footage

soooooooo agree. i say that to myself many times at night and when ive been watching the film

Orianthi also said that the last rehearsal is the one where she has the guitar with the jewels all over it.

Dates would have been to stressful for me, coming in this thread and knowing that my favorite clip of the "I'll Be There" performance may be from the 24th, just felt like a punch in the chest.

Thriller and Earth song are 24. I don't think the others are, because the stage and seats are from the Forum.

The footage where Mike is wearing the red shirt in TDCAU and Beat It etc are from the 23rd...

the footages from tdcau + beat it in the movie are not from the same day. the red shirt is the same but not the area. the beat it footage are filmed in the forum. you can see it in the background.

does anyone know when the thriller short film was taped? Did they do it the same day they rehearsed it? I only ask because in the movie, during the rehearsal, the dancers are all in costume just like in the short film...I'm sure it takes hours to put on that kind of make up...would they do it twice just for rehearsal? If so, maybe we'll get to see more footage of the dancers in other costumes...hope so.

does anyone know when the thriller short film was taped? Did they do it the same day they rehearsed it? I only ask because in the movie, during the rehearsal, the dancers are all in costume just like in the short film...I'm sure it takes hours to put on that kind of make up...would they do it twice just for rehearsal? If so, maybe we'll get to see more footage of the dancers in other costumes...hope so.

The Thriller short film was a part of the "Dome Project" which was filmed from June 1st to June 6th. Other footage that was shot for the TII concert during the "Dome Project" was the TDCAU soldier intro, the Earth Song intro with the little girl and the Smooth Criminal short film.

do you know when was the last rehearsal at the Forum? 19th June?

Yes, June 19 was the last day at the Forum. When you see the yellow seats, and the stage floor a bit wavy- that's Forum. When you see a smooth stage floor and the screens behind, that's Staples (the last two days).

Yes, June 19 was the last day at the Forum. When you see the yellow seats, and the stage floor a bit wavy- that's Forum. When you see a smooth stage floor and the screens behind, that's Staples (the last two days).
thank you for the answer!:)

i wonder if that part when they were standing in a circle was from 19th June...coz Kenny is wishing great weekend.

i wonder if that part when they were standing in a circle was from 19th June...coz Kenny is wishing great weekend.
hmm..interesting, I didn't notice that :). Thanks. If so then Billy Jean must be from 19th too (Michael wears the same clothes)? as well as the piece where Mike, Kenny and Travis are joking about MJ Air?

I guess they knew it would have been very painful..
to be honest I suspected from day one the movie came out that the ones MJ is wearing a coat and a jacket are the "last" ones...
ya coz he was feeling really cold..

how many days did they rehearse at staples for? just the last 2?

my God :cry: this is heartbreaking. They were so close to coming to London. God the shows would of been magic.

EXACTLY
indoors in LA in the middle of summer running up and down....
that says a lot you know

true.. :cry: I really can't believe or understand what was going on there..
haven't they noticed these things that we point out within seconds?
impossible.. what, they didn't care about Michael's condition? they pretended he's healthy?
The money blinded them?
I just don't get it.

Iwas Thikinhg That To They Say He Was At His Best The Last Two Night So Why Was It Not All FromThe Last Two Night Then Maybe We Would Have Seen Michael Giving It His All For Ever Song

true.. :cry: I really can't believe or understand what was going on there..
haven't they noticed these things that we point out within seconds?
impossible.. what, they didn't care about Michael's condition? they pretended he's healthy?
The money blinded them?
I just don't get it.

:( i guess they didnt dare to ask in detail... Or they have thought well Mj is wearing 4layers of clothes that is him let him be instead of asking how can be feeling that cold indoors?attention to detail that is what about and i aint blaming anyone there but surely what seemed to be just "odd"was a sign of something more tragic....sad it was missed:no:

:( i guess they didnt dare to ask in detail... Or they have thought well Mj is wearing 4layers of clothes that is him let him be instead of asking how can be feeling that cold indoors?attention to detail that is what about and i aint blaming anyone there but surely what seemed to be just "odd"was a sign of something more tragic....sad it was missed:no:
he actually said he felt cold..:(

So in the film Forum has red/orange seats and Staples has blue/dark, correct?

Today while watching TII I was paying extra attention where the songs might have been filmed at and I noticed most of the rehearsed songs in the film does not have the big screen behind the stage, so I was thinking if they didn't have the screen until they moved the rehearsals to the Staples? So in that case and if my memory serves me right that would make only Earth Song, TDCAU, Shake Your Body and Black Or White being fully filmed at the Staples and Jam, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Beat It and The Way You Make Me Feel has partial parts from the Staples and the rest of the parts and songs are from the Forum... Did I get it right?

Back