June 24th Rehearsal Footage

Hmmmm..... well, I want to say I am sorry for being so silly in the following question, but... honestly... I still don't understand very much the conection between MJ feeling cold and MJ's passing later on. Well... provided he had actually felt thaaaaat cold.

I am very thin and yes, most of the time I use several layers, even in Summer. Not to mention that indoors, with air conditioner, one can feel really very, very cold. And yes, people ask Are you OK? It's warm in here.... but you just feel cold and it doesn't mean you are really sick (but it can be a synthom in certain in conditions).

But there are also many thin people who mind nothing about cold. So... what is the link? Maybe you have discussed this before and I'm late, but... just to know :)

Please read my above post! or do you guys wanna keep babbling on about how strange it is that he wore layers?

we'll discuss whatever we like thanks.i said SOME footage hes wearing alot of layers.

PEOPLE!!!!

2 FACTS!!!!

Michael didn't just wear the damn thick clothing on the 24th! In fact he wore just a t-shirt and suit jacket for some of it, Along with the Ed Hardy jogging pants!!!

Michael DID wear Glasses at the Staples!!!!!!

Stop assuming stuff without doing any research

He did wear glasses at the Staples, but the performances at the Staples when he was wearing the glasses wasn't shown in the film. Someone asked which songs were performed at the Forum, and I told them that an easy way to separate the forum rehearsals to the Staples rehearsals was this: Glasses = Forum, No glasses = Staple Center. It is much easier to remember that than have fans go to the theatre and look for yellow or red seats in the background.

Ok... I just came back from theather this night after my 10 time at TII, but this was the first time I had a clearer idea of the timing of each footage.

You were right: it DOES make a BIG difference and it DOES hurt even more.

I followed the advise on Glasses = Forum // No glasss = Staples (that is 23, 24) and it was quite easy. I was even able to note the yellow/red seats, but that was more difficult.

As you mentioned before, MJ was not the only one wearing several layers at some points. And yes, he was not using that many layers at all, sometimes 2 or 3, but not really heavy, so this was not a big issue (not to me).

What did shock me was the fact to see him smiling at the 24th and this idea of "OMG, he looks so happy and he was actually hours away from" keep chasing me all along the movie. Especially during Earth Song and Thriller (he looked a bit tired during these; my opinion).

I love his performance at TDRCAU and Jam. Well, I love the whole movie, but those are soooo good and he had so much to give. I noticed also (some days ago, like in the 7th time), that you can see the actual date (and time) of the shooting of The Drill (for TDRCAU) on the screen of the computer used there. It shows "04 / 06 /2009" and the time (1 pm or something, I don't remember for sure).

Just 21 days before! And MJ looks good to me. Thin, sure, but he was having fun and he dances so well (at TDRCAU rehearsal and also at SC, a bit later).

Watching TII was way harder this time to me. At first I was alone on the room, but then came in a mother with her little girl. This girl had a GREAT time, sang, clapped her hands, scream "I loooovee yyyoooouuuu" to Michael, etc. That was really great. But inside I was thinking of this, the dates, the hours, how he looks, what he wears, was he cold or not, why? Why? Why????

And I ended up crying alone.... again :'(

I believe I have said all that needed to be said...him wearing them jacket should have been a sign for some people to stop and ask some questions..he might still be with us..but it is easy to be wise after tragedy has hit, acting on the spot that is though...but my heart will break forever every time when I see those snippets in the movie...knowing that was a sign and an opportunity to possibly change sequence of events that followed....and it was missed...that is hard to cope with..

I believe I have said all that needed to be said...him wearing them jacket should have been a sign for some people to stop and ask some questions..he might still be with us..but it is easy to be wise after tragedy has hit, acting on the spot that is though...but my heart will break forever every time when I see those snippets in the movie...knowing that was a sign and an opportunity to possibly change sequence of events that followed....and it was missed...that is hard to cope with..

So if you see someone with a jacket on in the middle of summer, you would automatically jump to the conclusion that they are on something? If I saw someone with a jacket on in scorching heat, I'd probably go as far as say "aren't you hot in that jacket?!" but never would I ever expect the reason behind them wearing the jacket was because they were on some type of medication that was affecting their body and making them feel cold. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not that observant. :scratch: My half-sister will wear shorts and a t-shirt in freezing cold weather and feel comfortable. She's six years old, so clearly she's not on any drugs. I think some people just feel the heat/cold more than others. Michael was never really one to walk around in shorts and a t-shirt. He always wore long-sleeves.

Last edited:
Ok, this is a very important issue though not everybody sees it.
Working in a hospital gives you a different look at things.

Michael was dressed very warm the 24th which indicates he was feeling cold.
That night he said he wasn't feeling very well.

The "being" thin part has nothing to do with this because everybody can catch a cold or a fever.
Maybe al MJ had was just a cold or a fever.

Wat IS important, is that when somebody in the hospital has a cold or a fever, you don't go on operating on that person because putting them under narcosis is a too high of a risk.

Giving MJ propofol was risky, but giving MJ propofol knowing he had a cold or a fever makes it just plain stupid!

The "being" thin part has nothing to do with this because everybody can catch a cold or a fever.

Wat IS important, is that when somebody in the hospital has a cold or a fever, you don't go on operating on that person because putting them under narcosis is a too high of a risk.

Giving MJ propofol was risky, but giving MJ propofol knowing he had a cold or a fever makes it just plain stupid!

Interesting :scratch:

I never thought about that :scratch:. You have a point.

24th...watch ...listen....carefully...digest what you hear...and put the puzzle pieces together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7t1OeWQmNU
she has no reason to lie..she is not craving the limelight, she doesnt demand money she is not related to any of the parties u hear about..but she is telling something important...
and check the dates..this happened 1July...autopsy confirming Propofol overdose didnt come until mid Sept...she is telling the truth

Last edited:
24th...watch ...listen....carefully...digest what you hear...and put the puzzle pieces together
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7t1OeWQmNU
she has no reason to lie..she is not craving the limelight, she doesnt demand money she is not related to any of the parties u hear about..but she is telling something important...
and check the dates..this happened 1July...autopsy confirming Propofol overdose didnt come until mid Sept...she is telling the truth

You are aware that Propofol does not cause those type syndromes, right? Not even the Lorazepam which was a contributor factor to his death does not cause this side-effect. that So, it does not connect to your hot or cold theory.

You also fail to address again that he was not the only one wearing layers. You do not say anything to the five other people I named and one is wearing a leather jacket, in June. If you are going to make accusations, you have to look at the whole picture and not pick and chose your points.

On another not, they would be able to tell in his autopsy if he had a cold or a fever because his white blood cell count would be up.

We don't have all the autopsy results, and we will probably never hear them untill dr. Murray will be on trial.
He could have had a cold or maybe something else.

Propofol is just the main cause of his passing but there could be other factors too.
We are just fans so we don't get to hear everything.

Yeah, not really happy with the closing down of the investigative unit forum, now all the speculations go on in other topics.

Back on topic:

I did like the 24th clothing with the bomberjacket and the sweatpants.
It made MJ look much younger than he was and the dancing during threathened on top of that.

It's hard to watch, but I'm happy we do have the footage.

No imtention frommy end to het the thread closed so i amn not going to give more facts on why i believe the jackets are a tell all sign. However if still blocking ur mind to the obvoius connection what the nurse said and the cry out of feeling THAT cold MJ went to wear double winter jacket indoors during an intensive dance routine u are making harder on urself. Thruth will come to light and it will be diffocult to digest and conse unless u keep an open mind. Btw google propofol amd its side effect if u want to. U mind be suprised what is listed. Nevertheless the real tragedy inmy eyes is thstdespite what went on Mj left us amazing performance of threatened which breaks my heart. Gave it all

No imtention frommy end to het the thread closed so i amn not going to give more facts on why i believe the jackets are a tell all sign. However if still blocking ur mind to the obvoius connection what the nurse said and the cry out of feeling THAT cold MJ went to wear double winter jacket indoors during an intensive dance routine u are making harder on urself. Thruth will come to light and it will be diffocult to digest and conse unless u keep an open mind. Btw google propofol amd its side effect if u want to. U mind be suprised what is listed. Nevertheless the real tragedy inmy eyes is thstdespite what went on Mj left us amazing performance of threatened which breaks my heart. Gave it all

But like someone here said, how do you explain the others wearing layers on the same day? Was Orianthi on Propofol too? Michael wearing layers of clothing wouldn't have been enough for people to stop and say, "Michael's cold, he must have knocked himself out with anaesthetic last night". And anyway, according to the documents, he didn't take the Propofol on the night of June 23rd. He was able to sleep without it.

In the end of "Who Is It" where they were showing pyrotechnics and aerialists practising was there shown a very short clip filmed on June 25th? There's an aerialist hanging from the chandelier and to me it seemed like the chandelier was lifted above the stage.. 25th was supposed be the day for Dirty Diana and aerialists and pole dancers, right?

Yeah, you could be right.
Everybody was already practicing that day and where just waiting for Michael to show up before they heard the news.
So it is possible they filmed everything up untill that point.

I think there is a shot of the crew hearing the bad news in the trailer.
Everybody is hugging each other and they look like they're crying.:(

In the end of "Who Is It" where they were showing pyrotechnics and aerialists practising was there shown a very short clip filmed on June 25th? There's an aerialist hanging from the chandelier and to me it seemed like the chandelier was lifted above the stage.. 25th was supposed be the day for Dirty Diana and aerialists and pole dancers, right?

yeah i hadnt noticed that b4. but looked when i saw it tonight. normally im just looking at the globe but yeah it is attached to the stage. could well have been the 25th

For me I try not to think about what day the footage was from. I know in the back of my mind but I try to really block that out when watching. It really is painful to know that some of what we saw was just 1 or 2 days before he died.

its just the 24th that gets me. the other footage like the 23rd doesnt have the same effect

Really? The 23rd gets me too. I thought he was smiling a lot on that day. I didn't know which one was the 24th until after I saw it. When I went to see it the only thing I knew was which one was the 23rd because the news showed his June 23 footage.

i guess i never really took much notice of the 23rd footage/reports it was all about the curls for my girls. which is the 23rd footage. i can never remember. red shirt and j5 section?

Red shirt and jacket was the 23rd. The curls for my girls was the 24th. That's what I think. He is smiling during they don't care about us, during the Jackson 5 songs. Even during Thriller I thought I saw a smile. It's hard because you see him on stage doing all that and then in a short time he is gone forever.

The june 24 footage really gets to me too, just knowing its the day b4 mj died....kills me compeletly

i guess i never really took much notice of the 23rd footage/reports it was all about the curls for my girls. which is the 23rd footage. i can never remember. red shirt and j5 section?

I feel the same, it's the shirt and that way 24th footage that really gets me and I don't exactly know why but Thriller even more than Earth Song.

Michael used to heavy clothes all the time and rehearsals were no exception for him,,he wears heavy jackets for the concerts and that's why he try to rehearse his dancing wearing almost similar jackets.

My mum couldn't believe it when I told her Thriller and Earth Song were done on the 24th. It breaks my heart even typing it-MJ should be still with us.

I really dont think I should be saying more why I find it difficult to cope watching the 24th rehearsal snippets in the movie.....I believe there was a chance to change the course of events and it was missed and seeing it again and again breaks my heart.

Back