June 25th... 6 years missing Michael

CIXR0ACUcAA-Jdt.jpg

Brett Barnes@IAmBrettBarnes

6 years already? I still remember it like it was yesterday. I miss you, fool. Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

CIXYUIgXAAIj1lV.jpg

Anastasia J.? ?@StacyKornienko
The launch of balloons for Michael in Moscow today... MJ goes around the world!
#6thYearsWithoutMichaelJackson

CIXTbH_W8AAFn8C.jpg

CIXTbSbXAAAC49T.jpg

CIXTbSUWIAAyLPD.jpg

Gladys Knight ?@MsGladysKnight
Tonight my Scotland #Knights & I sang "I'll Be There" in memory of my dear heart, Michael Jackson. We love u MJ!
CIYCRywWgAAcF9R.jpg

Omer Bhatti ?@RealOBee
Always in my heart http://fb.me/3F5gkcKo7

CIX74fTWsAArzug.jpg

Genevieve Jackson ?@GenJaxn
"But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to." I love you??| Forever missed.
CIYBX33VAAA_8B8.jpg

AnaRose ?@mgeniusjackson

Now this is what I wish I could be there to do, hold hands, have unity something this world needs right now!
CIX4ibFUsAA1MTX.jpg

Has it really been six years? I've been so busy figuring out what to do with my life, and it's all so confusing and there are days where I can't think of you.

But now, with work out of the way and your music fresh in my mind, you're all I can think of. And it makes me sad. :cry:

Coming here and celebrating Michael's life and grieving his loss is a very important of my ritual at this time of year.

My friends and family understand that Michael is more to me that some celebrity whose music I enjoy. But they cannot really get how I feel the loss of him even after 6 years. But I know that you guys get it. And there are millions of people like us around the world, forever in love with this incredibly talented, fantastic human being.

Every June 25th that passes is difficult to take in. I remember on June 25th, 2010, I kept thinking: "wow, it's been an ENTIRE YEAR already". That one year had truly seemed like such a long time. And now I sit here, in 2015, SIX years later...and suddenly that first year which felt like such a LONG time, now seems like such a SHORT time, compared to the six years that have elapsed since June 25, 2009. Time is such an odd concept. I miss you Michael. I love you Michael.

Michael my dearest friend. I miss you
May all the heavens sparkle for you bright today

dqsrok.jpg

6 years ago millions of us around the world lost the most wonderful, the most beautiful artist, entertainer and human being who ever lived in our time. The pain and sadness haven't gone away but we remember with joy and love the beautiful legacy you left behind. As Michelangelo said, "I know the creator will go, but his work survives. That is why to escape death, I attempt to bind my soul to my work." Your legacy will live on, no matter the people who will try and continue to try to diminish it and putting a stain on it, it stayed pure! :heart:

Today there was so much going on for me personally that I didn't have time to slow down and reflect (which probably was a good thing). My aunt and my cat were both in the hospital, going back and forth to check on them both was tiring and stressful, but I heard Mike's music bumping and it calmed me down, comforted me. :heart:

Thank you, Mike... :heart: :heart: :heart:

I have managed to keep the sadness away today, instead focusing on all the wonderful moments Michael shared with us. He was a dad, a brother, a friend and just a damn good guy.

Miss you Michael, love you so much.

I'm so late.. but this day has been so..surreal. I remember this same Thursday six years ago and it's just..wow. It's been that long. Time flies, but that sadness doesn't really go away, ya know?

[h=5]Brett Barnes
[/h]<a class="_5pcq" href="https://www.facebook.com/brett.barnes.1650/posts/911451308912052" target=""><abbr title="Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 11:01pm" data-utime="1435266067" data-shorten="1" class="_5ptz timestamp livetimestamp">7 hrs</abbr> · Twitter ·

6 years already? I still remember it like it was yesterday. I miss you, fool. Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Unlike · Comment · Share
· @IAmBrettBarnes on Twitter

michael bearden
After 6 years, it isn't any easier. We still have the music. Thriller! Me at Q's house. I Miss MJ!! M~ #MichaelJackson http://www.whosay.com/status/michael...w&code=qmlaJw5

4everbrandy I love and miss you Michael! Read about the first time I met #MichaelJackson on #TheNextBrandyBlog .com

http://thenextbrandyblog.com/i-miss-you-michael-

When I was 17, my producer at the time, Rodney Jerkins was also working with Michael Jackson and he knew how badly I wanted to meet him. So he says, &#8217;Would you like to come and meet Michael?&#8217; I&#8217;m like, &#8217;Are you serious? Of course I want to meet Michael Jackson! Where do I meet you?'

So we go to the studio and my heart is beating so fast at this point, I&#8217;m like, &#8217;Oh my God. It&#8217;s happening. We&#8217;re about to open the door and he&#8217;s going to be in there.&#8217; Me and my brother Ray J walk in and I&#8217;m looking at him like, &#8217;Oh my God. This is Michael Jackson,&#8217; and I fainted, blacked out &#8212; like seriously blacked out!! (Who does that!?) So they end up fanning me and getting me together and Michael asks 'Brandy are you okay?' and I'm like 'Oh my God, he knows my name!' He hugged me and he was just so nice and sweet and it was something that I will never EVER forget.

I love you Michael and I miss you!!

The Weeknd &#8207;@theweeknd
rest in peace king.
CIXAUwkVAAAT-QG.jpg

tumblr_lv74k1citg1qetdx5o1_1280.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/1MPCO5rISU/?hl=en
johnsingleton I rarely do TBT pics... And everyone has seen this one.. But I had to tell the story behind Remember The Time. The fall of 1991 I got a late night phone call from MJ we spoke for all of a min... He asked me if I wanted to shoot one of his videos ... Then I called my agent and said Micheal Jackson wants me to shoot a music video check it out... The agent called MJs manager to arrange a meeting... I went to this house in Beverly Hills met with MJ fornthebfirst time .. Ironically I wasn't nervous .. I always knew I'd meet MJ after all Id been listening to him since I was a kid from the Jackson Five onward ... Anyway im chopping it up with the most famous entertainer in the world as asked him why he called me.. He said he hasn't called me... And he said he hadn't seen Boyz n the Hood either...he didn't like violent movies... So I leave there telling all my friends in met Michael Jackson and one of my buddies Lloyd Avery 2 .. Yall know him as the Blood that kills Ricky in Boyz tells me... I cranked called you with a high voice as MJ... So really I ended up doing Remember the Time off a crank call... And MJ and LA2 aren't even alive anymore. True story. Like this IG and I'll tell YAll more stories about making Remember the Time with MJ in my comments.. And direct folks to this IG..

BET &#8207;@BET
What Music Lost When Michael Jackson Died http://bet.us/1NeWiJG

Long Live the King

The name speaks for itself. Michael Joseph Jackson. The undisputed King of Pop. The man who would forever change music and shift our cultural landscape with eternal classics like &#8220;Thriller,&#8221; &#8220;Billie Jean&#8221; and &#8220;Scream.&#8221; Michael taught us how to Moonwalk, although we could never quite get the steps down like him. He defined the boundaries of music videos (the &#8220;Remember the Time&#8221; visual still sends shivers). If you were born anytime between 1975 and 2002, there&#8217;s a very good chance that at some point you wanted to be just like Mike. Who didn&#8217;t?
MJ&#8217;s music is the soundtrack for our lives and the blueprint for a generation of R&B and pop stars to follow. With a career spanning four decades, the iconic singer was preparing for a big comeback before he tragically died on June 25, 2009, after suffering cardiac arrest following drug intoxication. The loss was felt around the globe, and on this anniversary of his passing, BET.com reflects on 25 things the music world lost on this date six years ago. We miss you, Mike. &#8212;Sowmya

epicrecords
- Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. -Michael Jackson 1958-2009 #KingOfPop #GOAT

VH1 &#8207;@VH1

Remember #MichaelJackson with a throwback of his earliest recorded performance of "Big Boy" http://on.vh1.com/1KeWxXr

Austin Brown &#8207;@AustinBrown
Photo: &#9996;http://tmblr.co/ZzBJnw1o1VhxJ
tumblr_nqifqfPRu01r4oewmo1_500.jpg

The Real Paula Abdul &#8207;@PaulaAbdul
I was so grateful & honored to work w/ Michael Jackson. I saw him rehearse & I cried. It was SO powerful. Amazing.

CIXq1eVUwAAY0-t.jpg

MC HAMMER &#10004; @MCHammer
1f449.png
&#55356;&#57343;The King of Pop from Gary, Indiana .. He conquered The World !!!! The Greatest Entertainer of All Time !!! #RIPMJ pic.twitter.com/2hzTwPRGhv
<time class="dt-updated" datetime="2015-06-25T13:41:07+0000" pubdate="" title="Time posted: 25 Jun 2015, 13:41:07 (UTC)">3:41 PM - 25 Jun 2015</time>
<article class="MediaCard customisable-border" data-scribe="component:card" dir="ltr">

</article>

this day is so hard. I've spent most of it by myself with my tears, smiles, and love.

I live in LA now. Just couldn't bear to to go to Hollywood or Forest Lawn or anywhere else.

Maybe I can next year.

I would love to if there are any regular celebrations for his birthday. That is a happier time for me.

Words cannot begin to express just how much i miss and love Michael.

Miss you Michael so Much!!!

Why did the world have to be so cruel to someone so loved and missed!

*beatlesboy*

<header class="EmbedHeader" data-reactid=".0.0.0" style="min-height: 32px; white-space: nowrap; font-family: proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">iamnaomicampbell(Verified)10 hours ago
Follow
#love you and miss you always and forever @icon #king of pop #michaeljackson #oneandonly #RIP&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#10084;&#65039;&#128591;&#128591;
49.3k likes691 comments

Kenny Ortega @KennyOrtegaBlog
“It’s all for love… L.O.V.E."
- Michael Jackson
7:25 PM - 25 Jun 2015

fdcascio10 hours ago
Follow

I have been blessed in my life and beyond fortunate to have had this man as my friend family for over 25 years. He was best friend, my family and I miss him everyday. #greatestadventure #michaeljackson#myfriendmichael #thankyou #beautifulmemories
150 likes12 comments

fdcascio10 hours ago
Follow

Lol, we were up to no good. Someone was about to be hit with a water balloon. #michaeljackson#myfriendmichael #beautifulmemories #greatestadventure #thankyou

fdcascio10 hours ago
Follow

#beautifulmemories #michaeljackson

fdcascio10 hours ago
Follow

#greatestadventure #myfriendmichael #michaeljackson #applehead

Shana Mangatal @ImShanaMangatal
#tbt At Neverland. Headed in to Michael's 45th bday party. Memories.. #MichaelJackson #RIPMichaelJackson

Jermaine Jackson &#10004;@jermjackson5
15,537 roses + fans from across the world. How wonderful to see, feel and share the love for Michael. Overwhelmed. https://twitter.com/hannahkozak/status/614324253358317568
11:03 PM - 25 Jun 2015

</header><footer class="EmbedFooter" data-reactid=".0.0.3" style="margin-bottom: -8px; margin-top: 8px; position: relative; font-family: proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">

</footer>

HUGS and L.O.V.E to all :better:

It's indeed still 'mindboggling' how life can turn a 'nasty' corner when you lose the one you love and admire.
It feels like I've lost a HUGE part of myself and everything is different somehow.
I also feel like I've 'grown up' in these tough 6 years and just that 'fire' in me is 'burning' at a different frequency or rate :blush:

I'm okay though. I do think I cope well and as the Psych consult told me:
"As long as you stick to your schedule, you'll be fine" ;D

I agree, as long as I have stuff to do, I'm fine.
Of course, I read a lot of books on 'grief' but if you find what makes you happy again, then you'll be okay.
For me, it's being creative :D

Anyway, if anyone feels the need to talk, I'll be on #MJJCchat at 8PM GMT for #ClubMJJCFriday to remember and celebrate Michael's life :wub:

Have a good day and take care you all :angel:

Joseph Jackson &#8211; &#8207;@Joe5Jackson

I would like 2 thank all the fans who went to visit my son at his place of rest & those who remember him on this day

This is so cool, its Michael Moonwalking in the clouds

mj-in-the-clouds.jpg

Exhibition marks anniversary of Michael Jackson death

China.org.cn, June 26, 2015

A Beijing exhibition in the famous 798 Art Zone is marking the sixth anniversary of the "King of Pop" Michael Jackson's tragic death six years ago.

The exhibition, held by Flower Art Cultural Communications Co. and the Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub, collected and displayed hundreds of cherished Jackson memorabilia pieces and collectibles from all over the world.

The treasures include Jackson's mother Katherine Jackson's autographed book specially for Jackson fans in China from 2014, magazines, official released cassettes, CDs, HIStory Tour Taiwan concert ticket, vinyl LPs, Michael Jackson's autographed photo and paintings bought from auction houses, French photographer Christophe Boulmé's photographs of Jackson, as well as Chinese fan arts.

Keen Zhang, the president of the Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub, said the exhibition will mark the 20th anniversary of Jackson's classic album HIStory, which was released in 1995 and the sixth anniversary of his passing away.

"Six years have passed. He is gone but not forgotten," Zhang said, "The exhibition brings fans closer to their fond memories of him. He was one of the most influential Western icons for generations in China, and his arts should speak louder and be remembered more than his controversies."

The organizers also held a private night screening of a HIStory concert officially released in South Korea to celebrate Jackson's legacy, which was attended by hundreds of fans.

Michael Jackson, a global music icon, died of an acute propofol and benzodiazepine intoxication after suffering cardiac arrest at his home in Los Angeles due to homicidal negligence by his personal physician on June 25, 2009. Jackson's death triggered an outpouring of grief from around the world and the public fell in love with the star once again after a decade of scandals marred his brilliant talents and musical accomplishments.

The Michael Jackson HIStory 20 Tribute Experience Exhibition is being held from June 20 - 28, 2015.

http://www.china.org.cn/arts/2015-06/26/content_35918285.htm

Keen (me), Isabelle, Jeremy, and Li Shuguo, as Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub MJJCN leaders team, had a pilgrimage tour in the US in 2013 - 2014, meeting Jackson family, including Katherine, and the people once closely worked for him, and visiting the places where Michael once lived and worked. Here is a loving tribute to MJ and the video record of the amazing tour.

The Song You Will Never Hear - 2015 Michael Jackson Tribute from China. Written and Sung by Zhao Yongbin, a member from Michael Jackson Chinese Fan Community and the President of Michael Jackson Shanghai Fanclub. A original song for June 25 release, on the day of Michael's 6th anniversary.

I've done my 5th MJ Marathon yesterday. I was aiming for 15 hours once again, but I did the unthinkable. I broke a personal record unintentionally. I've watched over 16 hours, from Noon until 4:00am (EST). I am a bit tired today but it's worth it. I had my vigils lit up for about an hour 1/2 during the Bad Tour Wembley DVD. I wish I can post a pic, but I don't have a digital camera on me for a selfie. If only I had it.

I've done my 5th MJ Marathon yesterday. I was aiming for 15 hours once again, but I did the unthinkable. I broke a personal record unintentionally. I've watched over 16 hours, from Noon until 4:00am (EST). I am a bit tired today but it's worth it. I had my vigils lit up for about an hour 1/2 during the Bad Tour Wembley DVD. I wish I can post a pic, but I don't have a digital camera on me for a selfie. If only I had it.

I watched some interviews and YouTube funny stuff/bloopers for a laugh, and then ended with Private Home Movies (which I actually hadn't seen it in years.) I had forgotten pieces of it. The end of course made me cry, and just drove the feeling of him being gone even harder home *sigh*

Full Page LADailyNews MJ Tribute & Roses for Inside Holly Terrace 6/25/15 thru Forever Loving & Missing Michael
CIZvlHiUwAAmbxx.png

CIZPantUkAADape.png

CIZOooqUwAAd85M.png

CIZNYTsVAAA7wrA.png

CIZMhocUsAAM-zd.png

Back