June 25th... 6 years missing Michael

Last edited:
This the same guy that leaked photos of Michael's crypt onto social media and the same guy who is writing another MJ book on what I assume to be his overbearing opinion about why Michael fired Wayne Nagin (who also happens to now be deceased.)
Wayne? I know his brother passed away a few years ago, but not Wayne.

NYC - Michael Jackson fans gathered at the Apollo- to pay Tribute - #6YearsWithoutMichaelJackson

CIs4H-VUkAIMqL6.png

I think this is the same guy that leaked photos of Michael's crypt onto social media and the same guy who is writing another MJ book on what I assume to be his opinion about why Michael fired Wayne Nagin.
He is the same guy. Wasn't he just some kid who met Michael on a tour once?? Maybe he does know the Jacksons and that's how he got unto FL. Although as I remember he had a tv camera with him.
I thought Wayne retired for health reasons.

BestMJPics ? ?@BestMJPics

June 25, 2015: Buenos Aires, Argentina, Plaza San Martin. A memorial made for Michael Jackson. ?

CIcgTiLWUAAceo3.jpg

CIcgUXqWIAA6t-Q.jpg

CIcgUzsXAAEEeN5.jpg

PsychicJane ?@psychicjane June 29th

At Neverland with a busload of fans from all over the world!
CIsDlL8VEAAnYpy.jpg

CIsD7UUUMAARGqQ.jpg

We Met Rob Swinson up at Neverland. He helped create the amusement park. He was crying:(
CIXd_FcWcAAXSoD.jpg

Last edited:
This thread remains a source of comfort. Thanks to everyone who keeps adding to it.

I think this is the same guy that leaked photos of Michael's crypt onto social media and the same guy who is writing another MJ book on what I assume to be his opinion about why Michael fired Wayne Nagin.

Jacobshagen is another person who spent a couple of minutes or hours with MJ and made a whole career of it. He's not trustworthy IMO, his story has changed in the past. He was just a fan meeting with MJ as a kid for a couple of hours once. Now he's trying to sell himself as someone who's been on tour with him (he was not!) and as if he has inside knowlede of what went on in his life. When in fact he was just a fan meeting him once in a fan meet-and-greet.
He also took Germany's biggest tabloid Bild inside MJ's Mausoleum (I guess through his Wiesner connection): http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...t-Lawn-!-June-26th-2014?highlight=jacobshagen

I wrote about the background story here: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ne-26th-2014?p=4025201&viewfull=1#post4025201

Last edited:
"This guy dances like Michael on a Rainbow in Vancouver on June 25th, 2015 the 6th Anniversary of MJ's death.

Oh my GOD I am from Vancouver and I know exactly where that is!!! It's on a main and majorly busy street in the gay village (yes we have rainbow crosswalks and pink bus stations/garbage cans) and that's why you can see the bus and why all the cars were honking, Bahaha!!! This made my entire day! I wish I had seen this guy. I was just at the Denny's beside the Mac's this morning having breakfast. Oh man I am going to track down this guy and send him some major props.

Oh my GOD I am from Vancouver and I know exactly where that is!!! It's on a main and majorly busy street in the gay village (yes we have rainbow crosswalks and pink bus stations/garbage cans) .
Not to do with Michael at all, but since you brought up pink trash cans and rainbow crosswalks, there's been an unbelievable number of people here saying they want to defect to Canada since gay marriage just passed.
Look what will greet them! Lol.

Oh my GOD I am from Vancouver and I know exactly where that is!!! It's on a main and majorly busy street in the gay village (yes we have rainbow crosswalks and pink bus stations/garbage cans) and that's why you can see the bus and why all the cars were honking, Bahaha!!! This made my entire day! I wish I had seen this guy. I was just at the Denny's beside the Mac's this morning having breakfast. Oh man I am going to track down this guy and send him some major props.

Shoot, I'm going to have to head downtown more often. I miss all the good stuff.

Not to do with Michael at all, but since you brought up pink trash cans and rainbow crosswalks, there's been an unbelievable number of people here saying they want to defect to Canada since gay marriage just passed.
Look what will greet them! Lol.

Actually it's funny, because I'm gay, and 3 of my gay friends and I were talking about this in the car today. We laughed because Canada has had legal gay marriage since 2005. World Pride was held in Toronto last year, and Vancouver is one of the #1 LGBTQ cities in the world :) I live on Commercial Drive which is one of the most well known queer female areas in the community. If Americans want to come to Canada to escape us homos, they'll be in for a rude awakening. Davie Street especially as you saw in the video is literally one big rainbow. I can't even count how many gay bars we have? There's even talk of painting one of our major bridges down by the beach rainbow, and our City Hall is a card carrying Pride flag waving supporter :p

SarahJ - Do you live in Van-City?

Just outside actually. A Skytrain ride away. :) (Well when it works that is)

Just outside actually. A Skytrain ride away. :) (Well when it works that is)

Hah! Amen to that. I had to train/bus out to Langley last Saturday, and I have to do it again this Saturday... But, a VanCity MJ fan on this forum! I never thought I would see the day! I met the only 4 of my local MJ friends at a memorial by the old Terry Fox statue when he died. I'm actually going to one of their weddings this weekend :)

How nice. It's great to meet a fellow Vancouverite as well. I feel for you on that trip to Langley. It's a long haul. Specially the bus, I swear it stops at every single stop.

Apollo Theater ?@ApolloTheater June 26th

They came, they saw, they honored. yesterday's #MichaelJackson memorial! #6YearsWithoutMichaelJackson #APOLLOLEGEND
CIb1XEmUwAUAjY3.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/DenkmalfuerMichaelJackson
11703154_10153029677796309_3243546306744371888_n.jpg

Our flower arrangement for Michael at Forest Lawn on June 25th/2015, which was brought into to Michael
We love and miss you so much angel..

Sorry guys i wasnt here on #MJWEEK but i felt very sad and sober on june 26 this year for surel :( . I watched "this is it" on the night and felt easier watching it than i did few years ago and also hadnt watched it in a long while so i guess that too helped.

Paris78, can't thank you enough for all the goodies you've posted in this thread. I never would have found them on my own. Thanks to everyone who's contributed here.

CJKM9PlWIAEVhLW.jpg

CIX8P4pWcAA9LBn.jpg

CIX7jpaXAAE6OpX.jpg

Scream ?@Scream4Mj June 25th Ukraine
#6YearsWithoutMichaelJackson The love you left will live on forever

Every time I see a picture of him and hear one of his songs its still impossible to believe

Back