just checked my balance at bank cash point and money was taking out on 13th for 4 presale tickets

Does anyone know if viagogo tickets count towards the limit of 4? I got a front row with viagogo and haven't been charged yet (well, i bought it today actually, maybe that's why), but does anyone know? Also I used a different card for viagogo.

i would think it does. it works with tickmaster and they say they will check across agents

Someone on another board told me that by using different cards we should be safe even if we exceed the limit of 4. I'll lose my best seat (row A) though if my last ticket gets cancelled! Ugh!

btw, everyone who's calling TM on the phone is getting different answers each time, so nothing's clear yet...

All my tickets for July 10th and VIP July 12th charged that night on Presale when I ordered.

I still have paid for 5 tickets all (3 for friends who dont have internet access or credit cards or speak English and 2 for myself) in presale when the limit was set 6 so I dont care what ticketmaster has come up later on if they dare to take any of my tickets away I am suing them..

Back