Just image if MJ would have did a world tour during the thriller era

Isn't your username named after the tour he did during the Thriller era? lol

The Victory Tour pretty much was the Thriller tour. Everyone who came to see did so to see Michael sing Billie Jean and Beat It.

Last edited:
I mean a solo tour,with more song from thriller and doing shows over seas

Last edited:
From what I gathered that the victory tour was not very successful due to issues and conflicts backstage with his brothers, however I think the thriller album continues to sell along side his new albums every time he goes on tour.

Isn't your username named after the tour he did during the Thriller era? lol

The Victory Tour pretty much was the Thriller tour. Everyone who came to see did so to see Michael sing Billie Jean and Beat It.

lol i was like duh hahaha but i think the victory tour was the thriller tour 2 lol but as far as him doin a solo i kno he wwas shot into the stratosphere but i think a tour with his bros was the best route 2 go

he might well have if the victory tour hadn't of got in the way, well that was suppose to be a world tour but michael ended that, they even made the logo's ready for the tour lol

Well Michael didn't enjoy the Victory tour. He didn't want to do it, and they sort of forced him in to it, so a solo tour, if it was what he would have wanted, probably would have been amazing. Because although he gave his full effort to that tour, designing the sets and everything himself, he never half-assess when he commits, if it wasn't a passion of his, then obviously that would take something away. But there's nothing that can be done about it now, lol. Unless ya'll got a time machine.

Last edited:
A solo tour would have been much better than the Victory Tour. I mean the Victory Tour is great but a solo tour would have been incredible. MJ couldn't do much choreography on the Victory Tour cos he was with his brothers instead of proper dancers. I mean if you watch the amateur footage of Beat It from the tour the choreography is just a mess cos there's only Michael actually dancing. His brothers don't really add that much to the show. Was a shame he didn't perform Thriller on that tour but I think that was down to him being a Jehovah's Witness at the time.

Last edited:
When I watch Victory tour performances I only focus on Michael anyway lol which im sure many people do. So for me, it's just the same as a solo tour.

MJ was so hot during this time btw lol

Well he only had 2 major solo albums out at the time, so I can see why the group tour was done rather than a solo. He probably wasn't comfortable doing the J5 and Jacksons stuff without his brothers back then...

Well he only had 2 major solo albums out at the time, so I can see why the group tour was done rather than a solo. He probably wasn't comfortable doing the J5 and Jacksons stuff without his brothers back then...
I think his mother forced him to tour with his brothers.

From what I gathered that the victory tour was not very successful due to issues and conflicts backstage with his brothers, however I think the thriller album continues to sell along side his new albums every time he goes on tour.

I may be wrong but wasn't the Victory tour the biggest show at the time?
Controversial, yes. But I think it was pretty succesful. Only thing was, mike didn't want to do it, and ticket price system was expensive.

And Michael got blamed for the fiasco involving ticket sales, when he had nothing to do with it. It was his brother's and Don King who came up with that mess. The tour was very successful at the time, because Michael was the biggest star ever. But it brought Michael a whole lot of grief that he could have seriously done without.

A solo tour would have been much better than the Victory Tour. I mean the Victory Tour is great but a solo tour would have been incredible. MJ couldn't do much choreography on the Victory Tour cos he was with his brothers instead of proper dancers. I mean if you watch the amateur footage of Beat It from the tour the choreography is just a mess cos there's only Michael actually dancing. His brothers don't really add that much to the show. Was a shame he didn't perform Thriller on that tour but I think that was down to him being a Jehovah's Witness at the time.

For real. His brother's hold him back. Not to be insulting, I'm just being honest. They can't do his choreography and they aren't exactly ideal as either backing singers or musicians. I always said Michael is better on his own, and he is.

For real. His brother's hold him back. Not to be insulting, I'm just being honest. They can't do his choreography and they aren't exactly ideal as either backing singers or musicians. I always said Michael is better on his own, and he is.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! his back-up dancers on BAd tour were better!

Obviously. They were professional dancers. That's what Michael needs to do his routines.

Oh professional dancers, opposed to the family members that had been performing the routines for 15 years? nope he just stood out more, he was in charge, he had the...........pizazz

No, professional dancers I mean. Trained, conditiond, professional dancers. Michael's brothers are not professional dancers, they aren't even good natural dancers. Michael is so vastly talented as a dancer though that he routinely out dances people who have trained all their lives for it. And his brothers hadn't been performing Michael's video choreography for 15 years, lol. They couldn't do that choreography, period. They would look horrible attempting it.

Last edited:
I may be wrong but wasn't the Victory tour the biggest show at the time?
Controversial, yes. But I think it was pretty succesful. Only thing was, mike didn't want to do it, and ticket price system was expensive.

Actually I heard on a documentary they said it wasn’t but I can’t be sure. Perhaps it was big at that time however I think not to MJ’s standards.

Last edited:
No, professional dancers I mean. Trained, conditiond, professional dancers. Michael's brothers are not professional dancers, they aren't even good natural dancers. Michael is so vastly talented as a dancer though that he routinely out dances people who have trained all their lives for it. And his brothers hadn't been performing Michael's video choreography for 15 years, lol. They couldn't do that choreography, period. They would look horrible attempting it.

I agree but it still takes some of the fun out of seeing MJ with his brothers,where it all started at

Back