Just Joined the site :)

I'mASmoothCriminal

Proud Member
Hey, I just joined the this site because a friend of mine said I should check it out. I have been a MJ fan sence I was a little kid and Dangerous was the first album I ever bought. Some of my favorite songs are Smooth Criminal (just look at my username lol), Jam, Remember the Time, Another part of me, Beat it...ETC.

Welcome to the forum! Your in great company!! All good songs you like there but then, I can't really think of a song from MJ that I don't like. Nope, can't think of a single one. Do you or have you seen any MJ movies?

Welcome to the forum! Your in great company!! All good songs you like there but then, I can't really think of a song from MJ that I don't like. Nope, can't think of a single one. Do you or have you seen any MJ movies?

Thats my problem!! Not a single MJ song I don't like, those are just my top favorites which was hard to pick lol. As far as movies go I own live from budapest if that counts, and I have seen This is It, but (prepare for a shocker), I have not watched moonwalker yet. I have seen bits of it on youtube, but I will watch the entire thing ASAP.

Hi There I'mASmoothCriminal :ciao:Welcome:welcome_sign::party::beatit::smoothcriminal::billiejean::moonwalk:scream:its nice to meet you :D

Welcome! I am also quite new to this forums. And yes, you'll love it here.

Dangerous was also the first MJ album and the first ever album of any artist I owned.

Back