Justice For Michael Demo's / Fans demand Justice

moonstreet

Guests
I just thought this should have its own thread, so that people can find the info without having to go though pages of chat on "the fans" thread

Conrad Murray Protest
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=292290171743&ref=mf
Type: Causes - Protest
Network: Global
Date: Monday, 08 February 2010
Time: 08:30 - 17:00
Street: 11701 South La Cienega Blvd.
Town/City: Los Angeles, CA

Description
We are not sure yet if Conrad Murray will be allowed to voluntarily surrender or if he will be arrested. We are also not sure what time either of these will happen. But we are prepared to protest in the event that he is not handcuffed then brought to court.

Make your signs and banners and meet us at the courthouse on Monday. Keep an eye out on the news should anything change. And if we find out about any change of plans, we'll let you all know.

please invite everyone who lives in southern californa to join this event. To keep from overcrowding, please don't invite those who cannot physically join us. Although their support is much needed, lets try to keep a decent headcount of who all might be there in person.

Fan groups attending, MJFSC, TINI and possibly Jackson family members and friends

Justice for Michael Jackson Demonstration
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=289498964940&index=1
Type: Causes - Protest
Network: Global
Start Time: Saturday, 13 February 2010 at 13:00
End Time: Sunday, 14 February 2010 at 00:00
Location: Eros statue, Piccadilly circus - London, United Kingdom

Description
"My fans are the reason why I continue to do what I do. I see them as my family, my friends, my children. I am not the same man without my fans" ~Michael Jackson, 2006~

This is how Michael Jackson saw us, his fans. Time and time again we've answered the call to support Michael when he needed us, and once again that call has come, this time ever stronger!

Michael passed away a little short of 8 months ago and still NO JUSTICE. NO ARREST. Now finally with charges on the horizon, there are more complications : Handcuffs? Involutary Manslaughter? 4 Years?....Enough is enough. Its time to Come Together once again as a community and show that we want Justice for Michael and for his Children,

This is NOT an agressive protest or a riot. It is simple about making a stand because "there's a time when you're right and you know you must fight!"

We did it in 1993, We did it in 2002 and We did it in 2004..Now we are doing it again....For Michael!

Re: Justice For Michael Demo's, London and LA

Great idea..
If anything is being organised in Amsterdam (Holland) i am in.

I would love to join but I can't! Damn it!

I've emailed the LAPD and I'm willing to sign any petition.

P.S. That quote that you used from 2006, when and where did he say it? :cry:

Wish I would be in London that day. Hopefully in germany we'll be able to do the same.
I'll spread the link to other UK MJ-Fans!

This is awesome! I wish I could be there!!!

Randy just tweeted that he's going to be there tomorrow too

I will attend tomorrow's proceedings but make no mistake, I will not rest until ALL parties involved are brought to justice.

God bless all MJ fans! We have to pray to God that Murray will be arrested tomorrow :angel:

Good luck everyone! Justice for Michael!

Awesome! I hope a whole lot of people turn up at both locations! There's power in numbers.

I wish I could be there. Good luck, God bless you all.

Bump.

I can't make it this week, but I will be there for the next.

Just found this on Facebook, thought some people from France might care and since I'm not the organizer I didn't want to open a new thread. It's about a big event with 'a lot of noice for Michaels Justice' in Paris oon the 20th of February:

Hi everybody,
As you know it, Justice for Michael Jackon's facebook group is going to held a big event in Paris on the 20th February 2010 in collaboration with the Make a Better World Fondation. We will need to make lots of noise for Michael justice during that day and many artists will be among us to present their shows. We will also raise up money to help Haiti, Sidaction and Senegal (So don't forget to bring all your old sunglasses, glasses that will be helpfull to raise up money for Senegal needers)
During that event, a professionnal video clip maker will be present to shoot a video clip in tribute to Michael and spread over to nations the message of Justice for Michael Jackson.

More Information
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=Justice+for+Michael+Jackon&init=quick#!/group.php?gid=133656491560

Just a thought/question- would it not be better and more effective to have the London demonstration at the 02?

no general public there though. no one will see it

^ The 02 is really busy!!? Have you ever been there? Ive been about 20 times and its always busy.. Theres the cinema, restuarants, cafes, the Exhibition of course is still running, lots of people would see a protest there and an added bonus is we may be able to pick up some more protestors from the people visiting the Exhibition!

Last edited:

And for those who can't be there.... we have a demo on Twitter so to speak.

Add #Justice4MJ to every tweet today.

The 02 is really busy!!? Have you ever been there?
yeap ive been there but they want to do it in the middle of london where there will be far more ppl about to actually see what they are doing. demos etc have always been held around eros

Just bumping this up as it will soon be Saturday.I think the location is right as it is in the centre of everything!
The o2 is a little off track and alot of people don't generally go there.

^ The 02 is really busy!!? Have you ever been there? Ive been about 20 times and its always busy.. Theres the cinema, restuarants, cafes, the Exhibition of course is still running, lots of people would see a protest there and an added bonus is we may be able to pick up some more protestors from the people visiting the Exhibition!

This is a good point but as far as my knowledge goes demos/protest have always been held at Piccadilly Circus.
During the trial we always held protests here.

I got there about 1.15pm and we started putting up banners . Then our day kinda took an unexpected turn. A hippy dippy peace and love group turned up, complete with samba drums and proceeded to turn Picidilly into a musical LOVE IN woodstock type thingy!!

It kinda worked in our favour though, cos we got alot of interested people, taking photos of us and asking us questions. We ended up just going with the hippy dippy flow and in fact both groups ended up having fun in an odd sort of way.

The reason there was no Michael music was because the organisers were told by the Police they couldnt play music. The Samba muisc was nothing to do with us, it was the hippy dippy people

Whenever they stopped playing music, we would scream "JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL" etc.

One really comical bit was when they got everyone to join in a PEACE AND LOVE circle. This ended up being everyone holding hands in a giant circle all the way around the main EROS fountain. Our JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL banner display got huge publicity as it was right in the centre of the huge PEACE AND LOVE circle. One of the MJ fans then did a slow lap of honour, holding a huge Justice banner, in the inside of the hippy dippy peace and love circle, with all of us cheering and screaming Justice on the sidelines.

Near the end, the hippy dippy people started writing peace and love slogans on the ground with chalk, so of course, the MJ fans joined in, writng our own messages of L.O.V.E.

It was fun spending time with other fans, and for a while, it felt like old times, happier times, when we used to just take over London when Michael was here..........

on another note, it the turnout was abit disapointing. Over 100 people had confirmed attendance on the facebook page, the organisers had informed the Police and gone to the trouble of making badges for everyone, yet only about 20 people actually turned up.
There is another demo being planned for around April 5, hopefully more people will actaully turn up.

photos from the demo http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i208/dmoonstreet/Justice4MJ/

^ Thanks for the update! I will be there for the next one. I was moving house yesterday so all a bit hectic but I will keep that free.

EDIT: Eek, just realised that's my mums birthday! :bugeyed - will have to see what I can do...

Rally in London UK at the US embassy 5th April - INCLUDING UPDATES AND PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT.

I have just read about this event. Rally in London UK on Monday 5th April. It isnt my event but I just thought that some of you might be interested to know about it.
This is what it says......
''Rally in London to have a true justice for Michael Jackson''
Monday 5th April.
16.00hrs- 19.00hrs
24, Grosvenor Square
London W1A 1AE

Nearest tube station Marble Arch on the central line.

Thats all I know but so far there are 1,168 confirmed guests.Expect this number to rise as word spreads about it. It is also going to be happening in other countries at the same time and it says there will be a phone link for it.
I am going to go to it because I want to stand with others and show that I want justice for Michael.:angel:

( ps I did search for this before I posted it but didnt find, sorry if it's a duplicate post and you already know about it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rally in London UK at the US embassy 5th April.

Really want to go but have no money whatsoever sadly to get there. Really wish I could be there :( I'm happy that there are so many people confirmed to come-more attention to the cause and undoubtedly media attention.

I would go but I already have theatre tickets booked for that night :-( I hope the whole thing stays friendly and is positive for all involved.

I wish I could get there, but my mum and dad wouldnt let me go there on my own and nobody would come with me :(

I wish I could be there but unfortunately I'll be at the other end of the country. :(

Back