Justin Bieber Pelted by Flying Water Bottle

Well I think the funniest part is this person actually PAID to see Justin Bieber just to throw a water bottle at him. Who's the real loser here? :smilerolleyes:

Isn't interesting how the video has millions of views after one day of posting? So that person who threw the bottle has accomplished something worth much more than a Justin Bieber ticket.

And no I'm not saying it was a good thing to do, but honestly, tons of people are just tired of this mediocre kid.

Isn't interesting how the video has millions of views after one day of posting? So that person who threw the bottle has accomplished something worth much more than a Justin Bieber ticket.

And no I'm not saying it was a good thing to do, but honestly, tons of people are just tired of this mediocre kid.
It's the only hit he's had that people actually like.

That's really messed up... :no:
Good on J for handling himself like a true pro. People can be so sick.

And I agree with VNCWilliam's statements. (omgican'tbelieveIjustsaidthat)

This kid has done nothing wrong and all of a sudden, some loser decided to throw a bottle at him? What is this world coming to? Glad that Justin handled it well, much more than I would've handled it, if somebody decided to throw something at me!

It wasn't a water bottle, looks like a present of some sort.

save some of this hate for people who are still doing injustice to Michael. there's just something disturbing about all this. what did Justin Beiber do wrong?

nothing.

Reactions: Nar
Poor Justin!
It wasn't actually a water bottle, he commented on the video saying that it was a t-shirt, saying "I Love JB" and a pack of sour patch kids his favorite candy at that time.. She probely didn't mean any harm, she just wanted to make sure it made on stage i think and unfortunely she hit Justin..

When that was said, i think he handles it very well, unlike others would have handle it.

It's not the first time, fans have hurted him. Once in Paris they pushed the barrier when justin was signing autographs, and they nearly broke his arm right before the concert.. And a time in New Zealand, when they stole his favorite hat and pushed his mom Pattie very hard that she got hurt alot.

Justin showed incredible maturity to handle the water bottle incident like an adult, and not throw the bottle back into the audience. He went on with his performing.:) He acted much more like an adult than ACTUAL adult, Akon, who got hit by something a 14 year old threw at him at a concert, so, he called the 14 year old up on stage, and the 14 year old went on stage, and Akon literally threw him off the stage back into the audience, where he sustained some injuries. Akon, of course, was fined for the audience.

^ OF COURSE HE ACTED LIKE AN ADULT, do you have any idea what would happen to him if did something else? He's career would be ruined (well, not totally, but you get my point).

Back