Justin Bieber's Album 'Believe' Compared to Michael Jackson's Music: Should It Be?

of course not, Justin is nowhere close to Michael, Michael was a genius, his music passed generations!

is this real life? im still trying to understand if im really reading this... Comparing One of the biggest icons of all time, Arguably the most famous man on the earth, the biggest selling artist of all time, a man who broke racial boundaries,a true visionary who not only changed what music sounded like, but changed what it looked like as well.. to a 17 year old boy who makes generic robot like pop music, with lyrics like "let me be your buzz lightyear and fly across the universe" who has done not one thing to impact music,performing, or any art form in any way..
The same people saying this are probably the same ones that said "the jonas brothers are the next Beatles" all these little teen "heart throbs" can just take a seat... thank you.

you are so right. well said.
can we just ban everything with this stupid bieber here on this board? why always mention this stupid kid on this board?

I suppose Bieber is a nice kid, I think he should be written about in the musicthread and not in Michaelmania or Michael Jackson news.

the media and jb managers know he dosen't stand a chance don't even come close to being any thing like Michael. they COPY Michael's music his style and then say he is another Michael. (BS). SAD thing jb belive it. their is NOTHING about jb that reminds me of Michael. NOTHING.

Michael Jackson = The absolute best in Music and Artistry

bieber = the absolute worst in music and not considered a form of art

Music bosses are always wrong. Fact.

Example 1. Idea of Thriller video is shunned by every single person in the business. Michael had to fund it himself. Without his determination and perseverance we would of never got to see what is the greatest music video ever.

Example 2. Justin Timberlake (and a loads more random people) are rated as "next Michael Jackson". Today: more or less retired from the business.

I don't like him or hate him, but he and Michael shouldn't have to be put on the same sentence, ever.

Back