Katherine Jackson Won't Inherit MJ's Estate

i doubt his family have a clue. and if they did they should show him some respect instead of selling him out the first chance they got

ALso, Michael was important, not his money. I am sure if the jackson could, they would give all that money back to have Michael back here. NO amount of money can make you happy in losing a love one.
well, not to sound insensitive but they have no money in the fisrt place and from reading documents they won't get anything , so by mj's death they did not achieve alot financially, that's why they are fighting the estate .

yeah the mj's financial business is not of our business , but we certainly can't shut up about the family trying to cheat those kids out of their money because they feel they are the real heirs not those kids . mj had wishes and obviously his wishes are not a top priority to his family , his money is .

????

I don't think the family expected any of his money to go to them anyway. Katherine is his MOTHER. the person that brought MJ INTO THIS EARTH. it makes since that after she dies that her share will go to the kids. I don't think the Jacksons are that greedy as everyone is making them out to be...Latoya and Jermaine i understand your concern...but im pretty sure they ALL want whats best for those children...if they are biologically Michaels or not...so im not really understanding the negativity here :huh:

in one interview she goes on about biology and in the same interview a minute later says prince has vitiligo. big coincedence there. if those werent mikes i doubt he'd tell anyone. i doubt they have a clue as to where blanket comes from.the fact they talk about this in interviews is bad enough and sums them up
Trust me, family knows family. All I am going to say it that my step father help raised me. When people say, "she looks just like you", my father say, "thank you". It is no one business that he is not my bio father. He help raised me, so he is my dad (even my bio dad excepts him as my dad). Anyway, back on topic, the Jackson money should be of no one concerns but theirs. I just feel eneasy when these discussion come up.

hs family has no idea what the hell they are talking about , else Oxman would not be on tv talking about mj's addcition to demerol . we know who is feeding him these stories .

i doubt his family have a clue. and if they did they should show him some respect instead of selling him out the first chance they got
To me, it is 20/20. If they did not speak, people will say something, if they did speak, people are saying they are using MJ. To me,they are in a no win. ANd yes, I believe they are going to speak to keep Michael alive. The Presley's do it. Yoko Ono did it, and so forth.

hs family has no idea what the hell they are talking about , else Oxman would not be on tv talking about mj's addcition to demerol . we know who is feeding him these stories .
The family has said Oxman does NOT speak of them. SO Oxman is talking on his own. You can not blame the family for that. I still say the Jacksons know their family. We are not in the family to debate them on it.

Trust me, family knows family. All I am going to say it that my step father help raised me. When people say, "she looks just like you", my father say, "thank you". It is no one business that he is not my bio father. He help raised me, so he is my dad (even my bio dad excepts him as my dad). Anyway, back on topic, the Jackson money should be of no one concerns but theirs. I just feel eneasy when these discussion come up.

exactly :clapping: mj knew them more than you and me and he did not trust them to control his estate or even have a say . God he did not want them to raise his kids once his mom leaves this earth .

mj did not feel obligated to provide for them so the money is not theirs and certainly they should not be looking to find some way to get to that money .

the talk about challenging Branca and co based on " undue influence" sure says the family did not feel or at least don't want anyone to feel he was of sound mind when he signed that will . hence the talking about interventions and severe addiction to Demerol .

and Oxman does speak on their behalf . Oxman was invited after all the things and lies he said publically to the memorial and to the funeral . he was there with joe at the court a week ago .

and Oxman does speak on their behalf . Oxman was invited after all the things and lies he said publically to the memorial and to the funeral . he was there with joe at the court a week ago .

exactly. yeah and thats prob why they are feeding the drug addict storreis aswell re the will. they will make good defence witnesses for murray.shame on them for bringing the kids into it

????

I don't think the family expected any of his money to go to them anyway. Katherine is his MOTHER. the person that brought MJ INTO THIS EARTH. it makes since that after she dies that her share will go to the kids. I don't think the Jacksons are that greedy as everyone is making them out to be...Latoya and Jermaine i understand your concern...but im pretty sure they ALL want whats best for those children...if they are biologically Michaels or not...so im not really understanding the negativity here :huh:

the family objected to a deal with AEG over mj's memorabilia tour. and everyone thought the family may have a point and may be the deal was not that good after all and supported the family against the executors . the judge said fine you have better deal offer it , then we have Rowe, Randy to testify as business experts and the attorney representing Katherine said they want the deal to go to a starting up company in the Middle East . what that tells you? :smilerolleyes:

Rowe the one who called mj junkie every opportunity he had , and is involved in a lawsuit regarding that family concert in court to testify about mj's financial matters , plus randy who screwed mj big time during the molestation trial .

please , can't you see the obvious.

ad before someone jump and says the family feels AEG is involved in mj's death , then better keep in mind AEG organised the memorial and saved the family's face since they did not have money to organize one and the estate''s executors were not at that time in a state to make such a decision , and Randy philips was invited to mj's private funeral .

Randy did not run neverland only to ground , he was responsible for many lawsuits concerning mj's share in the sony /atv that costed mj tens of millions of dollars because he did not agree with what his then manager Randy signed back then .

and don't forget Randy turned around and sued his own brother. I still cannot believe he had the gall to sue Michael.

How did MJ put up with all that crap?

I have no doubt that joe, Latoya, Tito , Oxman and Randy will be called by the defense as hostile witness during the upcoming trial against Murray . make no mistake please , they are Murray's biggest defense now , to make jurors less sensitive toward mj and portray him as this wild out of this world junkie . the family's stories about an intervention and mj keeping them out of the gates for long hours till the drugs effect vanish , are perfect for murray to say see I tried like everyone else to "wean him off drugs" but he refused .

Posted Oct 12th 2009 7:45AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Michael Jackson intended to provide for his mother during her lifetime, but once she dies her share of the estate will go directly to MJ's three kids.

As we first reported, under the trust, 40% of Michael's estate goes to Katherine. The kids get 40% and the remaining 20% goes to charity. But we've learned ... Katherine Jackson will not get 40% outright.

The trustees -- John Branca and John McClain -- decide what money should go to the beneficiaries. Katherine has no voice in those decisions. Whatever remains in Katherine's trust when she dies goes directly to the children.

Bottom line -- Katherine will get a healthy stipend for the rest of her life ... now she's getting a hefty allowance and when the trust kicks in she'll probably get more. But she will not inherit 40% of her son's estate.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/12/michael-jackson-katherine-jackson-kids-inheritance-trust/4#comments

Katherine Jackson Will Not Inherit Michael’s Money

October 12th, 2009 7:10 am / Author: Luisa Metcalfe

New details of the King of Pop’s estate have emerged. Michael Jackson provided for his mother Katherine Jackson during her lifetime but once she dies, her share of his estate will go to his three children.

TMZ reports that 40 percent of Michael’s estate goes to Katherine. His children Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and 9-year-old Blanket inherit 40 percent and the remaining 20 percent will be left to charity.

However, there are conditions attached to the Jackson matriarch’s inheritance.

The trustees, John Branca and John McClain decide what money should go to the beneficiaries and Katherine will not get her 40 percent outright. Whatever remains in the 79-year old’s trust when she dies goes directly to the children.

Michael, who died aged 50 on June 25, has made sure his mother — who has full custody of his kids — is amply cared for with a healthy allowance of $86,804 per month for the rest of her life, but she won’t inherit a lump sum.

Lawyers for the singer’s estate have estimated his total assets exceed $500 million, and that future business agreements bearing Michael Jackson’s name could generate millions of dollars.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2009/10/katherine-jackson-will-not-inherit-michaels-money-outright/

we already knew this :)

she's a short term beneficiary (40%), his children (40%) and the charities (20%) are long term. so, after her passing, his children will inherit 80%.

yeah the mj's financial business is not of our business , but we certainly can't shut up about the family trying to cheat those kids out of their money because they feel they are the real heirs not those kids . mj had wishes and obviously his wishes are not a top priority to his family , his money is .

Exactly.

????

this is not about family ties this is about money and the family always felt like Michael owes them something. they're not greedy they simply have other ideas about family unity - they think that in a family EVERYTHING has to be shared even when you don't deserve it. they have already tried this before around 2005 to "help" Michael and it ended up in a big mess with Randy and Michael ending up in court, MJ almost lost the catalog back then
I hope they won't be taking Branca to court anymore until Prince turns 18 unless there's a real reason to do so

I bet if the money was theirs their idea about family unity would have been very different , but since they have no other options they have to claim it is a family issue .

Jermaine did not feel he was obligated to cater for his own children , so how does fit with their believes that the money should be shared .

I can't forget when jermaine told larry in neverland that the will took care of his mother and somehow "all of us" . just pathetic .

and don't forget Randy turned around and sued his own brother. I still cannot believe he had the gall to sue Michael.

How did MJ put up with all that crap?

I heard about this and that there's an affidavit or something but I haven't been able to find anything...

Randy did not sue MJ, MJ sued all the legal and financial team Randy hired except his brother , and Randy returned the favor by sending a two paper letter to the court supporting his "team" against mj and claiming MJ owed him money too .

MJ then had to settle the case with them because the only way to win was to accuse Randy of conspiring with them to cheat him out of his money which indeed was the case.
ofcourse at some point the judge wanted to know who appointed these people and who was ordering them and who got the money ...etc and the answer would have been no one but Randy .

MJ talked about Randy shady involvement in another lawsuit brought by a company Randy signed a deal with to refinance mj's loan for a crazy interest rate and when mj heard about it he backed out of the deal and was sued because Randy was his manager and signed on his behalf , mj settled for 5 million $ plus attorneys fees .

he talked about bringing people to convince him to sell his share in the sony/atv catalogue and being mad at him for turning them down .

I hope katherine lives a long life, because if god forbid something happens to her, there will be a shit storm in the Jackson family. FACT: without naming names, some Jackson family member's are greedy and have sold Michael out several times in his lifetime.

I'm sure three certain family member's will try to fight that Will. The excuse 'those kids are not biologically related to Michael' will just be the begining. That is if there's no proof they are in fact related to Michael. I hope they are.

I have even seen rich families kill each other off for heritance and money.

Money is the root of all evil.

I hope Michael's spirit protects his mother, his kids, and all good souls in that family.

if anything bad happens to Katherine (God forbid) , a war between the siblings and Klien will start .

MJ then had to settle the case with them because the only way to win was to accuse Randy of conspiring with them to cheat him out of his money which indeed was the case.
ofcourse at some point the judge wanted to know who appointed these people and who was ordering them and who got the money ...etc and the answer would have been no one but Randy .

MJ talked about Randy shady involvement in another lawsuit brought by a company Randy signed a deal with to refinance mj's loan for a crazy interest rate and when mj heard about it he backed out of the deal and was sued because Randy was his manager and signed on his behalf , mj settled for 5 million $ plus attorneys fees .

he talked about bringing people to convince him to sell his share in the sony/atv catalogue and being mad at him for turning them down .

Are there any documents out there backing this up? I believe this but I'd like to have proof to show some other people.

yes the endless lawsuits filed against mj and mj filed against others since 2005 till last week .

On the positive side, Joe, LaToya and the brothers won't be able to pressure her for their cut.

they are already doing so, why do thing they are going after the executors, they are making their lives a living hell to force them to allow Randy in so he could liquidate the estate by selling the assets and distribute the cash as profits to beneficiaries.

Back