Katherine Jackson Won't Inherit MJ's Estate

they are already doing so, why do thing they are going after the executors, they are making their lives a living hell to force them to allow Randy in so he could liquidate the estate by selling the assets and distribute the cash as profits to beneficiaries.

That's horrible. Hopefully Janet and Rebbie aren't in on the scam. I hate to say it but Michael's family appears to be more of a burden than a blessing and that's why they are largely absent from his will:(:no:

I think as long as Janet does not fork any money herself , she is satisfied with everything the brothers do. her darling baby brother Randy living off mj is not very frustrating to janet , believe me .

I read that this was happening a while ago. Katherine gets an allowance to provide a home and look after Michael's children. When she dies whatever is left in her share goes straight to the kids. This is what Michael wanted and no family member should challenge this. The only people that should be benefiting from Michael's many years of hard work are his children.

tmz was having fun with this during their live chat yesterday. they were like

- katherine does not inherit her share, it will go back to the children
- oops half of the brothers fell from their chairs
- katherine does not get all 40% of the money, the executors will decide the amount she will get
- oops the other half of the brothers fell from their chairs.

I hope katherine lives a long life, because if god forbid something happens to her, there will be a shit storm in the Jackson family. FACT: without naming names, some Jackson family member's are greedy and have sold Michael out several times in his lifetime.

I'm sure three certain family member's will try to fight that Will. The excuse 'those kids are not biologically related to Michael' will just be the begining. That is if there's no proof they are in fact related to Michael. I hope they are.

I have even seen rich families kill each other off for heritance and money.

Money is the root of all evil.

I hope Michael's spirit protects his mother, his kids, and all good souls in that family.

I don't think they would sink that low, but if they did they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Michael is their legal father and that's all that matters in court.. the judge will shut them down.

But again, that's going too low, even for the greedy members of the family...

BIG TIME BURN by Randy Jackson towards his other siblings:

RIP_mj_final2.jpg

Randy Jackson: Money, That's Not What I Want

Posted Oct 13th 2009 1:05AM by TMZ Staff
1012_randy_jackson_g_ex_51317758.jpg
Everyone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims -- they already have enough money.
Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate will go directly to MJ's three kids when she dies. That means the kiddies will end up with 80% of the estate -- the remaining 20% goes to charity. So Michael's bros and sisters will inherit nada.

Here's Randy's take:

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

See Also

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

who with two brain cells answer that way , comes to mind what MJ said about Randy in those tapes, obviously he is not a smart man .

I hope katherine lives a long life, because if god forbid something happens to her, there will be a shit storm in the Jackson family. FACT: without naming names, some Jackson family member's are greedy and have sold Michael out several times in his lifetime.

I'm sure three certain family member's will try to fight that Will. The excuse 'those kids are not biologically related to Michael' will just be the begining. That is if there's no proof they are in fact related to Michael. I hope they are.

I have even seen rich families kill each other off for heritance and money.

Money is the root of all evil.

I hope Michael's spirit protects his mother, his kids, and all good souls in that family.

You scared me with this post...even if the kids aren't biologically Michael's (not that I believe that at all) they are named in the will? So that has no bearing on them does it? Like, what would happen if they weren't?

I know he is referring to every other sibling , because every other sibling gave interview and is on the Reality show . he wants people to think he is the only one who does not care about money , but he is the one going after the estate and wants to be appointed as an executor, he was the one against the AEG doing the memorabilia tour because a starting up company from the middle east broke a deal with HIM to do it . he is the one spreading the allegations about mj addiction and those kids not being mj's kids through Oxman . Oxman is Randy's spokesperson . please don't forget that.

and yes to feel that you have to tell the world "who cares , we have enough money" when the FACT that your brother made sure you would end up with nothing is made public showes someone who is very pissed off .

I know he is referring to every other sibling , because every other sibling gave interview and is on the Reality show . he wants people to think he is the only one who does not care about money , but he is the one going after the estate and wants to be appointed as an executor, he was the one against the AEG doing the memorabilia tour because a starting up company from the middle east broke a deal with HIM to do it . he is the one spreading the allegations about mj addiction and those kids not being mj's kids through Oxman . Oxman is Randy's spokesperson . please don't forget that.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yep, he's trying to weasel his way in as executor... and unfortunately I think Katherine will have no problem letting that happen if she gets given more power. I didn't know the middle east thing was with Randy, I just assumed it was Jermaine :mello: And I didn't know Oxman worked for Randy :mello:

What a mess... children, turn 18 (25 or whatever), take your share and RUN. Go live in a remote island somewhere. Hell BUY an island, just get the hell away from these people.

I think as long as Janet does not fork any money herself , she is satisfied with everything the brothers do. her darling baby brother Randy living off mj is not very frustrating to janet , believe me .

yes isn't that sad? we used to think she's the right person for everything - take care of MJ's kids, handle his estate etc but now I'm a bit disappointed in her, I think she shares the same principles her mother does that's why she wasn't as close to Michael as people think
I read Katherine's book a long time ago and I was surprised to see how she always had something to complain about with when it came to MJ because she wasn't happy that he didn't include his brothers in his success, while with Janet she was 100% supportive and so proud, I thought that was unfair to be honest

FACT: NO ONE IN THIS THREAD WILL CONTINUE BIOLOGICAL OR PATERNITY DISCUSSIONS.

it's funny how u can see the divide...marlon tito and jackie vs. jermaine. and randy vs toy and jermaine and anyone who's done an interview.

randy doesn't have to beout in front. he screwed mj behind the scenes w/o ever doing an interview.

mj's kids, the two born into a legal marriage and the one from a surrogate that he's raised for 7 yrs are his. regardless of any thing, legally they are his and he's given them money for life. he's providing for his mother while she's alive, and then when she passes, it goes back to his kids and no one else.

there's nothing any special admin can do. randy can be at the table and whatever, the kids have a lawyer for a reason. sure the liquidation of assets would benefit NOW but not in the future so no lawyer would approve such a thing. also, if they want branca gone, they still have to deal w/mcclain.

it's not gonna happen. maybe they can appoit a neutral third party that everyone can agree w/. randy spoke out on this cuz he knew it was in reference to him.

oxman started out as tito's lawyer and is now randy's. he's the one pushing all the drug drama bs. so watch out

Last edited:
mj gave her good reasons to complain now , since he left the siblings with nothing and she had a limited access to whatever Branca and co decide to give her . she can no longer pick up the phone and ask mj for more on behalf of the brothers, now every penny they get the whole world knows about and everyone is making them feel humiliated for that . they have no dignity whatever , and they are upset because they are exposed now more than evr .

FACT: NO ONE IN THIS THREAD WILL CONTINUE BIOLOGICAL OR PATERNITY DISCUSSIONS.

it's funny how u can see the divide...marlon tito and jackie vs. jermaine. and randy vs toy and jermaine and anyone who's done an interview.

randy doesn't have to beout in front. he screwed mj behind the scenes w/o ever doing an interview.

mj's kids, the two born into a legal marriage and the one from a surrogate that he's raised for 7 yrs are his. regardless of any thing, legally they are his and he's given them money for life. he's providing for his mother while she's alive, and then when she passes, it goes back to his kids and no one else.

there's nothing any special admin can do. randy can be at the table and whatever, the kids have a lawyer for a reason. sure the liquidation of assets would benefit NOW but not in the future so no lawyer would approve such a thing. also, if they want branca gone, they still have to deal w/mcclain.

it's not gonna happen. maybe they can appoit a neutral third party that everyone can agree w/. randy spoke out on this cuz he knew it was in reference to him.

oxman started out as tito's lawyer and is now randy's. he's the one pushing all the drug drama bs. so watch out

very true . the liquidation of the assets is the only way the family can take 40% of the estate , and that's what they want . but as you said that's will never ever happen . and I don't think there will be a third executor at all .

very true . the liquidation of the assets is the only way the family can take 40% of the estate , and that's what they want . but as you said that's will never ever happen . and I don't think there will be a third executor at all .

ok, but the family could use the drama from yesterday against them; NO ?

maybe they can appoit a neutral third party that everyone can agree w/.

I think if there is someone who was truely neutral and 100% pure for Michael's wishes and legacy and non-corruptable, objections by any of the shady characters would bound to be made, but still I pray everyday for just such people to emerge.

what drama, the song was chosen for the title "this is it" , they released it they thought mj worte it , they discovered he co wrote it , Anka was offered what he is rightfully owed and that's it . no lawsuit , nothing a simple misunderstanding that TMZ made a big deal out of it .

They are challenging the executors based on the claims that MJ was subject to an "undue influence" when and AFTER he signed the will . They have to prove MJ was psychologically dominated by the executors for the last 12 years of his life . Good luck

yes we know that, it is listed under a different title way before mj died as co writen by both men . it is not a conspiracy. the song was ONLY chosen because there is a line "this is it".

Good move Michael. Let the Jackson siblings make their own money. The Kids are taken care of for life and Michael's mum is cared for during her lifetime. Very sensible move.

Why should Michael still keep providing for his siblings? Didn't he do enough for them when he was alive like keeping a roof over their heads and paying their kids school fees and child support payments? I'm sure they can go on yet another British reality TV show. I'm a Celebrity.... starts in November. I wonder what Jackson sibling will be on there?

Arrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What a greedy family! Where are the family lovers, now? Huh? Defend them...C'mon!

They made Mj's life a living hell.

yes the endless lawsuits filed against mj and mj filed against others since 2005 till last week .

Well I'm not saying I don't believe this but there are many out there who don't think all of this is true because there is some article saying that MJ said Randy didn't sue or steal or whatever.

Is there a affidavit or court documents out there or do you have any links to articles?

Back