Katherine Jackson Won't Inherit MJ's Estate

dang. well it should've been obvious to the family from the start, she can't take from the trust. it's a stipend decided by the estate once the trust is solvent again and debt free. right now the allowance is just that. something minute compared to what's in the estate but the debt has to be erased. once it's done, the money per month will go UP. so either she spends it as soon as she gets it or it'll go back to mj's kids.

look, this should've been told to the family back when the trust/will was read to them. we knew it was like this. took them some time to catchup tho....

now if, god forbid, she passes before the kids are adults, then someone else will have to step in. and they have no contact w/ diana so um...?

I don’t find this to be a shock and it makes sense imo. Mrs. Jackson will be taken care of until she passes on. Michael setting it up like this takes away the hassle since there will be no fighting over what happens to her “share” of the money. It all just goes to the kids and hopefully Mrs. Jackson will not pass on until all the kids are legal adults Blanket at least 18.

I don't think they would sink that low, but if they did they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Michael is their legal father and that's all that matters in court.. the judge will shut them down.

But again, that's going too low, even for the greedy members of the family...

sad enough *some* member's of the Jackson have gone very low in the past so I wouldn't be surprised.

It's amazing that there are fans that think MJ should've taken care of the whole family in his will and not just his kids.

You scared me with this post...even if the kids aren't biologically Michael's (not that I believe that at all) they are named in the will? So that has no bearing on them does it? Like, what would happen if they weren't?

It has no bearings. Those ARE MJ's kids biologically or NOT biologically. Legally, those are his kid's and Randy or Jermaine can have pitty attacks and nothing can be done. Nada. Squat. That estate will never be their's - it belongs to MJ's kids and MJ's kid's only.

Last edited:
It's amazing that there are fans that think MJ should've taken care of the whole family in his will and not just his kids.

He took care of them more then enough while he was alive. How many Jackson 5 shows did he have to do to make the brother's happy? He didn't even want to do the Victory Tour and he did it.

That money should go to the kids and his charities. The end.

I know he is referring to every other sibling , because every other sibling gave interview and is on the Reality show . he wants people to think he is the only one who does not care about money , but he is the one going after the estate and wants to be appointed as an executor, he was the one against the AEG doing the memorabilia tour because a starting up company from the middle east broke a deal with HIM to do it . he is the one spreading the allegations about mj addiction and those kids not being mj's kids through Oxman . Oxman is Randy's spokesperson . please don't forget that.

Exactly. I thought my family was bad....

I'm so glad, for once, not ever being rich. Poor Michael. :cry:

FACT: NO ONE IN THIS THREAD WILL CONTINUE BIOLOGICAL OR PATERNITY DISCUSSIONS.

it's funny how u can see the divide...marlon tito and jackie vs. jermaine. and randy vs toy and jermaine and anyone who's done an interview.

randy doesn't have to beout in front. he screwed mj behind the scenes w/o ever doing an interview.

mj's kids, the two born into a legal marriage and the one from a surrogate that he's raised for 7 yrs are his. regardless of any thing, legally they are his and he's given them money for life. he's providing for his mother while she's alive, and then when she passes, it goes back to his kids and no one else.

there's nothing any special admin can do. randy can be at the table and whatever, the kids have a lawyer for a reason. sure the liquidation of assets would benefit NOW but not in the future so no lawyer would approve such a thing. also, if they want branca gone, they still have to deal w/mcclain.

it's not gonna happen. maybe they can appoit a neutral third party that everyone can agree w/. randy spoke out on this cuz he knew it was in reference to him.

oxman started out as tito's lawyer and is now randy's. he's the one pushing all the drug drama bs. so watch out
maybe i wasn't clear enough

Back