Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted this on another board but I feel like I should post it here as well.

"I can't believe there is such a divide between fans :(
It shouldn't have to be this way.

I think it's important to remember that all of the fans love Michael.
Sure we might feel differently in how we should express that love and we may disagree about songs but we should not be pitted against eachother because of it.

I've been on boards for several years and I've never seen this.
The trial didn't split fans like this, the hate others had for Michael didn't split us, but now it seems the new album is splitting us up.
Just breaks my spirit to see it happening everywhere. "

We have been his "army of love" as he said it. Where is the love now?
How can we be his army if the army is fighting amongst themselves?
Why are we calling other fans all kinds of names because they don't share our opinion?

We never did that before...why are we starting now?
I'm seriously starting to think that the strong loving fanbase that Michael was talking about and were he got his strenght from is slowly fading away.

It breaks my heart to see it happening but I don't see how things can go back to normal after all that is happening and has happened. I hope it does but right now I don't see it.

Edit: sorry for the rant but I just felt like I needed to put it out there.

I will ask a question all of you in here!
If Michael was here as a physical presence and he released Keep Your Head Up without the Earth Song adlibs but as we hear it now, meaning as a demo, would you question it?

I am not sure I understand your question. You think is this a demo?

I will ask a question all of you in here!
If Michael was here as a physical presence and he released Keep Your Head Up without the Earth Song adlibs but as we hear it now, meaning as a demo, would you question it?

Your question doesn't make much sense...
Would Michael let another singer to sing his song/finish his song and still released it as completely Michael's? I doubt he would...

I just posted this on another board but I feel like I should post it here as well.

"I can't believe there is such a divide between fans :(
It shouldn't have to be this way.

I think it's important to remember that all of the fans love Michael.
Sure we might feel differently in how we should express that love and we may disagree about songs but we should not be pitted against eachother because of it.

I've been on boards for several years and I've never seen this.
The trial didn't split fans, the hate others had for Michael didn't split us, but now it seems the new album is splitting us up.
Just breaks my spirit to see it happening everywhere. "

We have been his "army of love" as he said it. Where is the love now?
How can we be his army if the army is fighting amongst themselves?
Why are we calling other fans all kinds of names because they don't share our opinion?

We never did that before...why are we starting now?
I'm seriously starting to think that the strong loving fanbase that Michael was talking about and were he got his strenght from is slowly fading away.

It breaks my heart to see it happening but I don't see how things can go back to normal after all that is happening and has happened. I hope it does but right now I don't see it.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Michael's fans are a blessing and a curse!

Im so sick of people speculating about impersonators.
I could understand peoples doubts about BN, but THIS song is clearly michael.
Nobody can sound like that than Michael himself.
I didn't even hear anything identical to Earth Song.
Some of yull are just paranoid stupid.

Those who claim songs are fake without having even HEARD them first are obviously here to start trouble and I find it hard to take any of those people seriously with those kind of comments.

We all should listen with our own ears and judge by what our own ears hear. I still have issues with BN because MJ doesn't sound like MJ on it. They said it IS MJ singing on it, so okay fine...I will believe it. HOWEVER, I still think something needs to be done to fix the song. And if it's MJ singing on the demo, it shouldn't be an impossible task to fix the vocals. Or if it is, they should simply leave the song out.

I started listening to KYHU while being very suspiscious about what I'm gonna hear, but all my doubts flew out the window the second I heard MJ's voice. I knew within seconds that it IS 100% Michael singing on KYHU. It is just OBVIOUS. I know MJ's voice when I hear it and this is DEFINATELY it. Like I said when I was "judging" BN...I KNOW MJ's voice when I hear it. I didn't and still don't hear it in BN...but it is WITHOUT A DOUBT Michael on KYHU. 100% MJ. I personally don't care if they have other people singing in background vocals because I understand that they might need chorus parts and harmonies to complete some of the songs. And I'm fine with that. As long as the lead vocals are MJ's and Michael SOUNDS like Michael...I'm fine with it. I can't really take anyone who says it's not MJ on KYHU seriously when it is absolutely crystal clear it's MJ singing. To say it's fake just because you hear it's another Cascio track is just ridiculous. I still have issues with BN and am not happy with how the song sounds, but to me KYHU is a masterpiece and 100% MJ. I don't care who worked or didn't work on the song, if it's a Cascio track or not. I can hear with MY OWN EARS it's 100% Michael's voice on the lead vocals, the song is beautiful, the message is beautiful, it's absolutely well done. I find nothing to complain about.

Now let me go listen to this AMAZING song again for the millionth of time in a row!!! :lol:!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great post. In bold type: I couldn't agree more. Anyone who would do this has zero credibility with me from now on.

Im so sick of people speculating about impersonators.
I could understand peoples doubts about BN, but THIS song is clearly michael.
Nobody can sound like that than Michael himself.
I didn't even hear anything identical to Earth Song.
Some of yull are just paranoid stupid.

And that is why there's a division between the fans. You stated your opinion, you believe it's 100% Michael. I respect that! But the last sentence was just offensive and uncalled for. Would it be possible to discuss without name calling? Please?

Amazing song. :wub: :wub:
Can't wait for the album!

Gosh, the atmosphere here is poisonous! :(

Yes, it is. I don't think I can stand to come here anymore. I still have serious doubts about the lead vocals of BN. But to come to Michael's fan board and hear people call KYHU crap, trash and worse when it is obviously Michael singing is the utmost disrespect to him. Coming hear is like reading the tabloids. It is making me really sad when in fact I am very excited about hearing Michael's new music. I think I am going to take a little break to regain my sanity. I just want to say also, that most of you guys are great and Michael would be proud of you. The rest, you know who you are.

I agree. No more name calling. We can discuss the songs on "Michael" without all that nonsense, thank you very much.

Or as Chris Crocker would say: "Bitch, please!" (Notice the 'please'! See? That was nice :) )

Anyhow, about the song:
Reading and understanding the lyrics, I find it curious that we're seeing two different Michaels on this. 1st verse is about a woman struggling with life and 2nd verse is about humans destroying nature. That's rather curious, isn't it?
I almost feel as though the 2nd verse doesn't really fit in this song. It's beautiful and all, but it doesn't go together with the rest.

Could someone PM with mp3 ?

KYHU is beautiful. This album is gonna be so great. Can't wait.

Why are people cant be sure about Cascios songs? Why we could be sure about Much too soon quickly? Clearly there is something wrong about them. I dont think it is fake but idk i feel something wrong...

Why are people cant be sure about Cascios songs? Why we could be sure about Much too soon quickly? Clearly there is something wrong about them. I dont think it is fake but idk i feel something wrong...

I don't either if it's fake or not, but there's just too much copy&paste in these Cascio songs. How did the original song sound at all?

great song -

If you have it as mp3 file please PM me .

It's great.

And thanks for those who PM me.

MJJC's members are the best. Thanks

First play -- wasn't nuts about it; second play -- like it more, growing on me

EDIT -- third play -- now I'm getting into it!

Last edited:
Complete and utter disgrace. Sounds absolutely nothing like Michael Jackson. Complete disgrace. How many more times does this man have to die? Absolutely disgusting!

Reactions: Jan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back