Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't u all non believers go and cry out at Sony and leave us alone in our "fantasies"? Do some productive work instead of crying and gossiping and dissing here !Go find the truth WE HAVE IT already found, stop rain on our parade !THIS IS A MICHAEL JACKSON FANS FORUM !

Why don't u all non believers go and cry out at Sony and leave us alone in our "fantasies"? Do some productive work instead of crying and gossiping and dissing here !Go find the truth WE HAVE IT already found, stop rain on our parade !THIS IS A MICHAEL JACKSON FANS FORUM !

+100 :timer:

I agree . Why don't fans who believe in "fake vocals" go elsewhere and post. I believe the majority of fans here are getting a bit irritated of all this talk about fake vocals. No one has as of yet offered any concrete proof that it is not MJ singing on the songs.

I am really sad reading some posts here. We all should know when it's Michael or not... We've heard him so many times... with time you start to feel when it's him. This time is Michael's voice.

the ending is not from earth song.. go google the lyrics. and the sound/ton is totally different to earth song.

serena williams;3073777 said:
1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon) 100% MIKE
2. Hollywood Tonight FAKE voices
3. Keep Your Head Up 90% FAKE voice
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News 90% FAKE voice
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz) 100% MIKE
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon 90% FAKE voice

Are you serious?? Hollywood Tonight is not even a Cascio track and you haven't heard it yet. And Much Too Soon???

Oh my God you guys... it's really sad it has to go down this way. All the paranoia... we can never listen to another new MJ track again if we keep going like this!

Keep Your Head Up sounds like Michael to me, it's a Michael melody too... this is Michael and it's a beautiful song:)

they just rant and talk and dish NO REAL PROOF, if u all have REAL Proof TAKE ACTIONS and FACE THE MUSIC !Now get out of here simply you do not belong to all us crazy deaf "MALACHI" fans !

Oh my God you guys... it's really sad it has to go down this way. All the paranoia... we can never listen to another new MJ track again if we keep going like this!

thats right. unfortunately. when i now listen to the snippets i always have in mind -uh maybe its not mikey?- but i wont let it infect me like this! thats just BS in my opinion and as a fan you just know when its him :yes:

Those who claim songs are fake without having even HEARD them first are obviously here to start trouble and I find it hard to take any of those people seriously with those kind of comments.

We all should listen with our own ears and judge by what our own ears hear. I still have issues with BN because MJ doesn't sound like MJ on it. They said it IS MJ singing on it, so okay fine...I will believe it. HOWEVER, I still think something needs to be done to fix the song. And if it's MJ singing on the demo, it shouldn't be an impossible task to fix the vocals. Or if it is, they should simply leave the song out.

I started listening to KYHU while being very suspiscious about what I'm gonna hear, but all my doubts flew out the window the second I heard MJ's voice. I knew within seconds that it IS 100% Michael singing on KYHU. It is just OBVIOUS. I know MJ's voice when I hear it and this is DEFINATELY it. Like I said when I was "judging" BN...I KNOW MJ's voice when I hear it. I didn't and still don't hear it in BN...but it is WITHOUT A DOUBT Michael on KYHU. 100% MJ. I personally don't care if they have other people singing in background vocals because I understand that they might need chorus parts and harmonies to complete some of the songs. And I'm fine with that. As long as the lead vocals are MJ's and Michael SOUNDS like Michael...I'm fine with it. I can't really take anyone who says it's not MJ on KYHU seriously when it is absolutely crystal clear it's MJ singing. To say it's fake just because you hear it's another Cascio track is just ridiculous. I still have issues with BN and am not happy with how the song sounds, but to me KYHU is a masterpiece and 100% MJ. I don't care who worked or didn't work on the song, if it's a Cascio track or not. I can hear with MY OWN EARS it's 100% Michael's voice on the lead vocals, the song is beautiful, the message is beautiful, it's absolutely well done. I find nothing to complain about.

Now let me go listen to this AMAZING song again for the millionth of time in a row!!! :lol:!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I tried to figure out the lyrics for this one. I think I got all the verses right, but the ad libs were tough.

SAW SASHA01'S LYRICS AND TRIED TO MELT IT TOGETHER WITH MINE FOR THE RIGHT LYRICS
Thanks for your great work, Sasha! :D

Update with corrections, guys :D

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

Keep Your Head Up

Sung by Michael Jackson (I darn hope, lol!)

01. She's looking for a job and to find a place to stay
She's looking for the hope in the empty promises
She's working two jobs, keeping alive
She works in a restaurant night and day
She waits her life away
She wipes the tears away

She cries inside every time she feels this way
And she's dying inside every time her baby cries
No

Keeping your head up to the sky
Keeping your mind up, stay alive
Give me your wings so we can fly
(Keep your head up tonight)
Oh we can just rise up, tell me now

02. Killing up the life in the birds and the trees
And we're sucking up the air in the earth from underneath
(It's never too late) I can't even breath
(To see) I can't even see
(Oh keep) Keep your head up, don't give up today
How long can we wait
I wish that love could come today

All you need is love
Tell you, I know it's coming soon
And all you need is just a moment wanna do
Keep your head up

Everybody's saying that time is borrowed
And hanging down your head just ain't no good
And if you dare to rise above tomorrow (Give it a chance)
Just give yourself a chance
Find the circumstance
Rise and do it again (Rise again)

(Keep your head up)

(Keep your head up)

Last part is a direct copy from Sasha01

[Keep your head up!]
What about Africans?
What about Africans?
(Those stars gonna rise (gonna rise) today! Today!)

[Keep your head up!]
What about all their joy?
What about Africans? (Oh~)
(Gonna shine, must fly, gonna rise (gonna rise) today! Today!)

[Keep your head up!]
What about Africans?
What about Africans?
(Those stars gonna rise (gonna rise) today! Today!)

[Keep your head up!]
What about yesterday?
(Gonna shine, must fly, gonna rise (gonna rise) today! Today!)

Keep your head up!
Those stars gonna rise (gonna rise) today! (Today)
Gonna shine, must fly, gonna rise (gonna rise) today! (Today)
(Oh~)

Keep your head up!
Those stars gonna rise (gonna rise) today! (Today)
(I needed you then, I needed you now, I needed you night right through the day,
I needed you now)
Gonna shine, must fly, gonna rise (gonna rise) today! (Today)
(Oh~)

Keep your head up!

HALLELU'! :clapping:

Last edited:
I tried to figure out the lyrics for this one. I think I got all the verses right, but the ad libs were tough.

Update with corrections, guys :D

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

Keep Your Head Up

Sung by Michael Jackson (I darn hope, lol!)

01. She's looking for a job and to find a place to stay
She's looking for the hope in the empty promises
She's working two jobs, keeping alive
She works in a restaurant night and day
She waits her life away
She wipes the tears away

She cries inside every time she feels this way
And she's dying inside every time her baby cries
No

Give me your wings to we can fly

02. Killing up the life in the birds and the trees
And we're sucking up the air in the earth from underneath
(It's never too late to see - ????)
I can't even breath, I can't even see
Keep your head up, don't give up today
How long can we wait
I wish that love could come today

All you need is love
Tell you, I know it's coming soon
And all you need is just a moment wanna do
Keep your head up

Everybody's saying that time is borrowed
And heading down your head just ain't no good
And if you dare to rise above tomorrow
Just give yourself a chance
Find your circumstance
Rise and do it again (Rise again)

(Keep your head up)

(Keep your head up)

What about Africans?
What about Africans?
What about Africans?

What about Africans?
What about Africans?
What about Africans?

you honestly think the man who wrote Billie Jean, Who Is It and They Don't Care About Us wrote this rubbish?

In my opinion this song is amazing, clearly Michaels vocals and has an AMAZING melody - something that Michaels work was missing in later years.

Love this tune!

I just had another listen.............80% is CLEARLY Michael singing, and there's a few lines where it sounds like someone else. Could be to 'fill the gaps'?

I will ask a question all of you in here!
If Michael was here as a physical presence and he released Keep Your Head Up without the Earth Song adlibs but as we hear it now, meaning as a demo, would you question it?

I will ask a question all of you in here!
If Michael was here as a physical presence and he released Keep Your Head Up without the Earth Song adlibs but as we hear it now, meaning as a demo, would you question it?
I wouldn't. But that's the whole point isn't it? He's not here so we're left to guess.....that's what's difficult about this all.

Another Cascio special. I'm just trying to figure out if they hired someone and then presented the fake vocals to Sony, who choose to run with it despite the doubts of Taryll, TJ, and the other engineers (who Taryll said did NOT agree they thought it was MJ). Or if Sony hired someone to sing the vocals. The truth will come out. I just hope it doesn't take long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back