KindOfDisco's Illustration Work (MJ and non-related)

They are really awesome.... good work and thanks for sharing!!! :clapping:

You are an artist!!!! :bow:

Haha, aww thank you! That really means a lot to me!

If anybody is familar with Janet Jackson's 20 under 20 campaign as part of her new tour, I was recently nominated on the basis of my artwork. Fingers crossed I get it!

Fingers crossed! :) and good luck... but sure you'll get it!!! :flowers:

Haha, aww thank you! That really means a lot to me!

If anybody is familar with Janet Jackson's 20 under 20 campaign as part of her new tour, I was recently nominated on the basis of my artwork. Fingers crossed I get it!

Congratulations, I hope you get it! :clapping:

hmmm so artistic... I love the 'cartoon' drawings on the first page of Michael... So cute ;)
YOU got TALENT... so SHINE hey...

Thank you very much! :) I'm without a scanner at the moment so I haven't been able to upload anything new, but when I do I'll post it here too.

Hi, Your work is so 'alive' it just leaps off the page..... it has a really dynamic quality...I just love it.

Oh wow, thank you very much! That means a lot to me to hear that. I try to make my work as dynamic as possible, I'm not very good at static pieces and it ends up showing all my weak spots haha!

Wow, you have a very unique style, very different from a lot of the work I usually see. Keep up the great work!

Hopefully you can get that scanner fixed...looking forward to seeing more. :)

Thank you very much! Yeah, I've finally got my laptop back after a week of typing from my ipod haha! So hopefully I can get some things scanned today! :)

Back