"King Of Style" roundtable on Sunday, 08/06/23

I know some of you don't like Branca etc and I agree that sometimes the decisions are not the best but come on! At least we have BRAND NEW Michael Jackson on You Tube and I bet this will only get better as they said the start of King of Style!
Is it not better to see people saying how much Michael influenced etc than shit about abuse etc?

I know some of you don't like Branca etc and I agree that sometimes the decisions are not the best but come on! At least we have BRAND NEW Michael Jackson on You Tube and I bet this will only get better as they said the start of King of Style!
Is it not better to see people saying how much Michael influenced etc than shit about abuse etc?
Thats true but the estate need to up their game

Brand new what?? They didn't say nothing we already didn't know & it was all over the place... you can be a branca supporter if you want but....nahh nope nurr urr!

I feel sorry for Branca. He gets all the hate while McClain is living happily and collecting his checks.

I was Listening to the mjcast at work the 3hr Xmas podcast & they were saying the exact same thing. Nobody had heard from him in years
Agreed, it's really strange😒 there are some really weird going ons at the MJ estate and it's not giving me confidence that they know what they are doing. All we MJ fans can do is sit and look and it makes me feel really powerless and frustrated.

John Mcclain has been discrete like this since the 80s. Why should he have to be facing the public? He's working. Let Branca make the tiktoks

I was Listening to the mjcast at work the 3hr Xmas podcast & they were saying the exact same thing. Nobody had heard from him in years🫢
perhaps Branca is keeping him captive in the basement of his grand mansion. So he can switch and rule and only forces him to sign the contracts he wants. 🫢

I would rather Branca not make the tiktoks and embarrass himself and the MJ community with his nonsens.
I promise no one outside mjcommunity thinks even one iota about Branca. They think the family is in charge.

Anyway, I didn't ask what you'd rather. I'd rather MJ be alive, if we're talking about everybody's dreams coming true. If we're dealing with reality, then Branca does whatever, his time is finite. Mcclain has never really done anything objectionable and I don't really see the point in making him a forward facing public figure. He's still, just an executer, basically the guy in charge of his will. That's not glamorous or even a forward facing job. Branca seems to have become more of a franchise mascot lol.

I promise no one outside mjcommunity thinks even one iota about Branca. They think the family is in charge.

Anyway, I didn't ask what you'd rather. I'd rather MJ be alive, if we're talking about everybody's dreams coming true. If we're dealing with reality, then Branca does whatever, his time is finite. Mcclain has never really done anything objectionable and I don't really see the point in making him a forward facing public figure. He's still, just an executer, basically the guy in charge of his will. That's not glamorous or even a forward facing job. Branca seems to have become more of a franchise mascot lol.
Fair enough, thanks for explaining.

I do wish the Estate would make more documentaries/releases for long time MJ fans. It seems like all they do is water down Michael's product, to make it more palatable for mass appeal.
I feel sony is to blame for that.

If the estate could endorse Brad's seminars, maybe invest so the ticket prices could be lower, that would be the best of both worlds, and would make so many fans happy. Being able to learn about MJs music in a creative outlet would be so meaningful. And getting to hear unfinished songs as well.

Back