La Toya Jackson - A GMTV World Exclusive

GMTV?...do I have that channel?? Also what time? Thanks posting.

At this point though in talking about MJ's death, if LaToya is gonna continue on the conspiracy, they killed him route, I think its time that she provides something substantial to back up what she's saying otherwise this is just gonna be a re-hash of all the other 2,000+ interviews she has done thus far on this matter.

At this point though in talking about MJ's death, if LaToya is gonna continue on the conspiracy, they killed him route, I think its time that she provides something substantial to back up what she's saying otherwise this is just gonna be a re-hash of all the other 2,000+ interviews she has done thus far on this matter.

agree.

do you prefer she not speak about it all? if she did have facts im sure she wouldnt be able to speak on them anyway because they're trying to get a conviction.

before mj's death, i really don't like Latoya. now i begin to like her. she is sweet thought sometimes a little naive.

do you prefer she not speak about it all? if she did have facts im sure she wouldnt be able to speak on them anyway because they're trying to get a conviction.

The DA is trying to get a conviction and she is not helping running her mouth. Saying Michael couldn't do 50 shows and there was a conspiracy to kill him does not help at all. Especially since she does not have an ounce of proof

she will not stop this as long as she will get paid she will say whatever in order to get paid. pitiful behavior if u ask me but whatever

do you prefer she not speak about it all? i
that would be nice. but i guess they have to keep giving interviews to trashy shows and make as much money while theres still an intrest in the story. do they have time to remember what june 25th is about while they swan around the world getting pay cheques

Will people in the USA be able to watch this or is this a UK exclusive?

i guess unless u can watch it on their website,prob not. just watch every other interviews shesdone she will only be saying the same thing

Back