La Toya releases new book and single / Summary @ Pg 30 / Pictures @ Pg 33

Personally, I think that Murray's legal team could have a field day putting Latoya up on that stand and throwing all the things she said back in her face. If they were paying so much attention to Nancy Grace during the Casey Anthony trial that they are now "worried" about Nancy enough to try and get Murray's trial jury sequestered, I don't see how they could miss Latoya's interviews. Murray is looking for any possible way out of the situation he's in. And with Latoya just talking on and on like she is, she just might end up in court on a witness stand. She needs to stop talking and let the court deal with this. But then again, at this point, she might have already talked herself into having to testify during Murray's trial. This is all just my opinion.

She stated she knows for a fact someone else was in that house other than Murray and she know who it is
and its possible he could have done it _ But she refuses to say who that may be (AS USUAL) Insanity
and more for the defense of murray _ Who's side is she on

Recent latoya _ She is now working for the Murray defense team

1_ I feel Sorry for Murray
2_ Murray is just the fall guy
3_ Somone forced Murray to give MJ drugs
4_ somone else was in the house and they could have done it (but I wont tell on them )

La Toya Jackson's on the View Part 1

La Toya Jackson's on the View Part 2

:wtf:

I'm sorry to say but for me it is so obvious that La Toya does all this circus to appear and just be in the media, nothing more. I want to understand one thing: why these people still interviewing La Toya to say a lot of nothing? What she says of important in these interviews? Nothing. I do not understand it. :unsure:

She must think people are stupid to believe this lot of nothing she is saying. La Toya is :crazy: She really does not care what happened to Michael. Does it still did not realize that it's all about her brother's death? :doh: :( Someone has to stop this woman. She's just talking a lot of bullshit.
shocking.gif

Sorry Michael, but his family is very bizarre. :( *big sigh*

Smdh...

latoyajackson la toya jackson
had a little lunch at nobu on 57th and now i'm back at another studio getting ready to tape the joy behar show that will air tomorrow.
1 hour ago

Oh God....
www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

Last edited:
Why is LaToya saying that Michael had kidney and liver problems when that is not in the autopsy? I don't even know why I asked, why does she say any of the stuff that she says?

Would'nt we all like to know.....she's just loopy, loopy, loopy!

If she's gonna claim that her family has'nt received any money from The Estate, then who has been paying for Katherine and the kids maintainance? her, Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie, Marlon, Jackie, Joe? ONLY KATHERINE AND HIS KIDS WERE MENTIONED IN THE WILL! Why is she having such a problem understanding that? I see the interview posted and for real, I'm not even gonna bother watching it, don't need to be feeling annoyed right now.

Enough of the ridiculousness and stupidity.

Meanwhile..... despite a catastrophic appearance on The View, Latoya Jackson's book is still # 4,162 on Amazon's top 100 books.

Just finished seein the interview....oh man! She is blaming some else that she believes really killed MJ and not Murray. She don't want to say who she thinks it was that she says she knows was in the house too. She doesn't even want to tell the authorities. But, rather interview the suspicious person(s) herself? Say WTF?! o_O She thinks Murray knows to a certain extent what happen but, thinks it probably was someone else did the injecting...what freakin joke! And since when did MJ have a bad liver and kidney and that's why according to La toya the Propofol stayed in his body longer...huh?! Did she not read as she claimed before the autopsy report, it doesn't even say that!

*OUCH MY BRAIN*

Is this the real reason her family is upset with her? She really is going all out to give Murray a defense now. If she is a witness I want the prosecution to rip her testimony to shreds.

Is this the real reason her family is upset with her? She really is going all out to give Murray a defense now. If she is a witness I want the prosecution to rip her testimony to shreds.

They are actually upset with her? If she is a witness I won't feel sorry for her and that would be a betrayal to her brother because she says this nonsense. I know why people have her on. The media has a certain image of Michael and she contributes to that. She kisses up to all these people who treated her brother terribly in the past.

Qbees Qbee Loves Michael ?
@halimarashid dont think MJ would approve of hate but wouldnt mind actions being questioned. Like Latoya stating she feels sorry for Murray
23 hours ago

Replies^^^^
Halimarashid Halima Rashid
@Qbees I don't feel sorry for the guy, that is her opinion...
23 hours ago

halimarashid Halima Rashid
@Qbees I agree!!
23 hours ago

gatorgirl277 GiGi
@Qbees @halimarashid I will add negative implications--no one should feel any sympathy for the man whether they think him guilty or not.
23 hours ago

Replies^^^
halimarashid Halima Rashid
@gatorgirl277 I agree
23 hours ago

Meanwhile..... despite a catastrophic appearance on The View, Latoya Jackson's book is still # 4,162 on Amazon's top 100 books.

LMAO!!! That is the best news I have heard all day because I have been ready to explode after watching The View today. So now according to LaToya Michael had liver and kidney damage. Too bad the AUTOPSY didn't show any evidence of that. Of course LaToya knows best and I'm sure Michael told her from the grave.

LOL at Halima agreeing on actions can be questioned but going crazy when someone questions Jermaine. :)

wow so she says that somone else was in the house along with Murry,,but again she refuses to name names. Tome it looked like whoopie advised her NOT come out and say names...'When LaToya said I would like to have a one on one with"...Woopie..kind of gave her that look almost to say...shut up..dont say any names. Uupsetting that is what it is.

she stated she knows for a fact someone else was in that house other than murray and she know who it is
and its possible he could have done it _ but she refuses to say who that may be (as usual) insanity
and more for the defense of murray _ who's side is she on

recent latoya _ she is now working for the murray defense team

1_ i feel sorry for murray
2_ murray is just the fall guy
3_ somone forced murray to give mj drugs
4_ somone else was in the house and they could have done it (but i wont tell on them )

la toya jackson's on the view part 1

la toya jackson's on the view part 2

angfw5.gif

Why is she still talking? Does she not realize her words are only helping Murray and his defense team? I don't understand why or how she could make that man out to be some sort of victim. Someone in the Jackson family needs to tell her to shut up!

LOL at Halima agreeing on actions can be questioned but going crazy when someone questions Jermaine. :)
yeah I agree...the chic is crazy...she .yelled at me twitter about the family knowing Michael better than his fans..now THAT itself is laughable. She thinks that if people saw jermaine in person they would BEG him for his autograph....HAHA...I told her the only thing that i would do with jermains pic and autograph is drop it is the crapper...that is were it belongs. She thinks that the jacksons are like the royal family or something...as soon as somthing is said about jermaine...she gets VERY rude and insulting.....and then she blocks you...what a nut case she is really...she cracks me up.

yeah I agree...the chic is crazy...she .yelled at me twitter about the family knowing Michael better than his fans..now THAT itself is laughable. She thinks that if people saw jermaine in person they would BEG him for his autograph....HAHA...I told her the only thing that i would do with jermains pic and autograph is drop it is the crapper...that is were it belongs. She thinks that the jacksons are like the royal family or something...as soon as somthing is said about jermaine...she gets VERY rude and insulting.....and then she blocks you...what a nut case she is really...she cracks me up.

I think most of the family think they're "royal" and conveniently forgot that this country rejected the monarchy back in the 1700s...... ;)

I caught it in a dept store. She is beyond desperate now. MJ told her that he and Katherine would be killed, and the estate have given the Jacksons zero money since MJ passed. She unsuccesfully tried to stop one of the host from reading the estate release slamming her. Oh yeah, she has mucho money, and is known all over the world.

^^Why cant they get it INTO THEIR HEADS that the Estate does not have to give the JACKSONS any MONEY!!!!!

The Jacksons are not Michael's kids. The will states that money goes to the mother and 3 children. I want to bang all the Jacksons heads together including mom and dad. I wish I had a smilie saying "you are not the heirs!"

wow so she says that somone else was in the house along with Murry,,but again she refuses to name names. Tome it looked like whoopie advised her NOT come out and say names...'When LaToya said I would like to have a one on one with"...Woopie..kind of gave her that look almost to say...shut up..dont say any names. Uupsetting that is what it is.
Thank God Woopie had more sense and gave her a shut up look, because Woopie knew that the next day someone would be suing Latoya. She should thank Woopie. Not ever one is as nice as Branca and will just slap Latoya with a statement when she claims they killed Michael. She got away with it with Branca but someone else might seek legal action.

Oh boy, I nearly fell out of bed when I was watching this interview on TV (heavily medicated after having surgery a few days ago) and LaToya said MJ had kidney and liver problems. Where did she get that from and did she even skim over her brother's autopsy report?

i do believe there was a conspiracy as i don't believe Michael would ask for that drug knowing the danger. i believe Michael Jackson was a smart intelligent recovering drugaddict. somebody WAS after him! but that's ain't Branca. and La Toya, i wish her well but alas she need to keep shut. she want to help? then go*ahead and kick mamas biz partner out. go after Tome who is clearly involved. and respect Michael's will!

just my two cents.

What is wrong with this woman? Someone get a straightjacket. She has no clue what she is talking about. And writing a book based on what followers have said to her? They were not inside the house and they do not know everything going on in Michael´s life. They just know what he let them know. Kidney and liver problem? Where does she get everything from? She´s making things up on the way or what?

Yes, he forgave her for what she said.. BUT, he never forgot it. I know for a fact that he never forgot what she did to him back in the days. Not talking to her after leaving the country in 2005 says a lot, keeping away from his family says even more, and he did keep a distance from them. And no money? Eh?, and who is paying for the house in Calabasas then? *sigh*

Oh boy, I nearly fell out of bed when I was watching this interview on TV (heavily medicated after having surgery a few days ago) and LaToya said MJ had kidney and liver problems. Where did she get that from and did she even skim over her brother's autopsy report?
and THAT is why I get so pissed off when they run their mouths and say that family knew Michael so much better than his fans did...HAHA....even we KNEW that Michael didnt have any such problems. I really do think that Katherine is not the only Jackson that is getting old and senial....they rest of them are not far behind.. At the rate that this family makes shit up about Michael...they are worse than the media...they feed it. ..Disgusting.

Last edited:
Obviously there's A LOT we know about Michael and that his family seem to ignore. Maybe because we dont see him as a cash cow.

they are worse than the media

Totally agree, Thunder. A lot of what is in the media comes directly from them. And strangely, not the best part.

I was watching the pilot episode of Damages yesterday when this was said:

"You love them (referring to Ellen's family). You'd do anything for them. The problem is they don't have your ambition ... You try to lead by example. They want you to lead. And then they resent you for it. Put you on a pedestal, look up to you and then blame you for the crick in their necks."

If we add talent to ambition, we are talking about the Jackson family.

Back