La Toya releases new book and single / Summary @ Pg 30 / Pictures @ Pg 33

moodyblue97;3441178 said:
What is wrong with this woman? Someone get a straightjacket. She has no clue what she is talking about. And writing a book based on what followers have said to her? They were not inside the house and they do not know everything going on in Michael´s life. They just know what he let them know. Kidney and liver problem? Where does she get everything from? She´s making things up on the way or what?

Yes, he forgave her for what she said.. BUT, he never forgot it. I know for a fact that he never forgot what she did to him back in the days. Not talking to her after leaving the country in 2005 says a lot, keeping away from his family says even more, and he did keep a distance from them. And no money? Eh?, and who is paying for the house in Calabasas then? *sigh*

I thanked you for this post. I wish I could do more because it is the POST OF THE DAY for me!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Re. Latoya on The View

This idiotic woman, seemingly suffering from verbal diarrhea, has run her course. She needs to be put in a straight jacket and taken to the nut house.

Her lies:
Lie #1 - There was another person in that house - How can she know for sure who was in that house that week, let alone that day when the only time she met Michael was on her parent's wedding anniversary? Even all the conspiracy theories were ideas she stole from fans that were around, Michael unlike her. LMAO if she was so confident about this second person, and even knows their name, WTF is she doing on a talk show? She should be talking to the police.

Lie #2 - Michael had kidney and liver disease - Read the damn autopsy report. Michael's liver and kidneys were fine. She acts like the be all and end all know it all, but can't get the basics down. She can't refer a document that is freely available to get her facts straight, and expects people to believe her crap??

Lie #3 - the Estate hasn't given money to the family - LMAO! I'd love to know who's paying for Katherine and PPB's expenses? The aids, security, rent for posh house, utility bills, foods, clothes, entertainment, other expenditure (pets for example) and education. WHO latoya?

Even after years of lying it seems she hasn't mastered the basics. What a failure.

Stop lying and go home. You are a disgrace to Michael's memory.

especially for you
smileyr.gif

Oh Boy!!!!!! Thank You!!!! Let's keep this because we will need it soon and again and again and again!!!!

Another thing that pisses me off about the kidney and liver comments is that usually people who are alcoholics and druggies have these problems. Thank God the stupid media has not made anything out of this yet. Further, wasn't she the one who "looked" at the autopsy being done. She made a similar type of comment about being there during the autopsy. Was it too painful to read the results? Can someone please tweet her about this liver and kidney nonsense? Of course, she will open her eyes wide and remind us that she is a big star.

Another thing that pisses me off about the kidney and liver comments is that usually people who are alcoholics and druggies have these problems. Thank God the stupid media has not made anything out of this yet. Further, wasn't she the one who "looked" at the autopsy being done. She made a similar type of comment about being there during the autopsy. Was it too painful to read the results? Can someone please tweet her about this liver and kidney nonsense? Of course, she will open her eyes wide and remind us that she is a big star.

she said she wanted to be in the autopsy but they didn't let her. It's protocol btw.

Of course, she will open her eyes wide and remind us that she is a big star.
the fact that she considers herself a big star tells you how delusional this lunatic is.

she said she wanted to be in the autopsy but they didn't let her. It's protocol btw.

Why would she want to be in that room while they cut her brother in pieces? You could have offered me a million dollars to go in there and I wouldn't/couldn't do it.
I couldn't watch that happen to my Michael...

Exactly how would she even know if they were doing something wrong? Did I miss the M.D. after her name?:no:

MsCassieMollie;3441465 said:

cabecadanocomp%5B1%5D.gif

Are you kidding me... Another interview?
shocking.gif
I wanted to know how much La Toya is receiving ($$$) for every interview she does... Oh God....

Ben;3441200 said:
moodyblue97;3441178 said:
Yes, he forgave her for what she said.. BUT, he never forgot it.

That's my opinion too.

:cry:

Last edited:
Why would she want to be in that room while they cut her brother in pieces? You could have offered me a million dollars to go in there and I wouldn't/couldn't do it.
I couldn't watch that happen to my Michael...

Exactly how would she even know if they were doing something wrong? Did I miss the M.D. after her name?:no:

yeah she said we wanted to be in there because she wanted to make sure that they were doing everything right. The main question should be how would she ever know what is right and what is wrong.

yeah she said we wanted to be in there because she wanted to make sure that they were doing everything right. The main question should be how would she ever know what is right and what is wrong.

Maybe she did a reality show on autopsies too, like the one that made her professional detective?...

Again, it's something SHE said. And I think she's ready to say anything to get one more minute on TV.

Pppff. I'm rolling my eyes so hard I can see the back of my head.

cabecadanocomp%5B1%5D.gif

Are you kidding me... Another interview?
shocking.gif
I wanted to know how much La Toya is receiving ($$$) for every interview she does... Oh God....

:cry:

She is probably doing these interviews to make all the money she hoped to make from the book, but didn't (cause it's a flop).

:no:

It really should be a very strong person.... For any person what was in her place, such a thing would be unbearable and very painful to watch. La Toya is :crazy: :puke:

Ash, every time you use that green loony, I crack up at my computer. What an appropriate character to describe dear Latoya.

Seriously, Latoya must be getting some money to be on all these shows. Can someone ask her what is she a STAR of?

Saw the whole interview, La Toya was talking way too damn fast for me lol so I didn't catch everything she said.

She pretty much said the same old, same old.

That his death was a conspiracy. She believed Murray was part of it.

Joy said that it's possible Michael injected propofol himself and LaToya debunked that.

She also said the same thing that Michael thought people were gonna kill him for his catalog.

From LSA member:
She's saying as soon as he died 'they' came and got all the stuff cuz they KNEW they were gonna release the movie, that all of the sudden the Beatles catalgoue was released..Ive got no idea what shes talking about on that one

Yep, she's crazy. She also said that to all the people who are saying she going on television to promote herself and doing this for money (Joy read a part of the estate statement about LaToya accusations) that it's an outright lie. She also said she has her own money and she has been writing this book before Michael died. She sorta had an attitude when she said that.

Last edited:
Ash, every time you use that green loony, I crack up at my computer. What an appropriate character to describe dear Latoya.

Seriously, Latoya must be getting some money to be on all these shows. Can someone ask her what is she a STAR of?

What's worse is that she will never be a Star. Sad. Poor La Toya. :fear:

La Toya is gonna be on "The Joy Behar Show" on HLN in 7 minutes.

:fear:

Oh God..... More bullshit from the front. :sigh: Hang on tight in their seats. :horror

She seems to be flip flopping about Murray. Now she believes he is part of the conspiracy but earlier felt sorry for him?

Behar doesn't even like MJ. She thinks he is guilty so why would la toya even bother talkin to this women and giving her gifts like the last time she was on her show?! Goodness they just have no sense...desperate! As if Behar show will give MJ any kind of Justice, what a f*ckin joke!

Saw the whole interview, La Toya was talking way too damn fast for me lol

:lol:

so I didn't catch everything she said.

She pretty much said the same old, same old.

That his death was a conspiracy. She believed Murray was part of it.

Joy said that it's possible Michael injected propofol himself and LaToya debunked that.

She also said the same thing that Michael thought people were gonna kill him for his catalog.

From LSA member:

Yep, she's crazy. She also said that to all the people who are saying she going on television to promote herself and doing this for money (Joy read a part of the estate statement about LaToya accusations) that it's an outright lie. She also said she has her own money and she has been writing this book before Michael died. She sorta had an attitude when she said that.

emoticons_487_0484.gif

I do not know, but I guess I'll start calling her La Tonta. :fear: (Sorry Michael!) Oh God.... what a mess this woman. :doh:

When and where will the next interview? :fear:

Also one thing to add. LaToya again wouldn't say who the people behind Michael's death are. She looked at the camera and said they know who they are. Joy thought LaToya meant the estate but LaToya debunked that.

So joy thought latoya meant that she "knows" that the estate are behind mj's death?

Back