Larry Nimmer's visit ( June 17, 2011) to Neverland Ranch [Update New Videos: Pg. 4 #57]

Re: New Videos: Inside Neverland Ranch 2011.

I wanna buy Neverland Valley Ranch and make it the Official Michael Jackson Museum, and i would live there also ;) :woohoo: :angel:

I wanna buy Neverland Valley Ranch and make it the Official Michael Jackson Museum, and i would live there also ;) :woohoo: :angel:

Me too:D
If you buy it, surely you would do some favours to fellow fans? I could build a tree house to Giving Tree and I would live up there and keep on eye on things:woohoo:

Arghhhhh I soooo wanna live there!! God, if i had the money, it's just so beautiful! :wub:

I can take care of the animals and the gardens :)

It´s so peaceful up there. But I´m so sad what they did to Michael and this wonderful place. :(

Me too:D
If you buy it, surely you would do some favours to fellow fans? I could build a tree house to Giving Tree and I would live up there and keep on eye on things:woohoo:

Yeah all fans can come haha! :flowers:

nice videos, but what's with the nauseous wobbling? Is that the effect of a so-called image stabilisation which results in a worse effect?

I believe that Michael Jackson and the Neverland Valley Ranch are "One".
So, of course, MJ still visits often.
Neverland is a magical place right here on Earth.
:wub:

dhHpJ.png

(Above: Paris Jackson feeding one of the llamas at Neverland Valley Ranch in 2001)

Last edited:
Thank you for the video links. I never saw these particular videos before. I'm going up this weekend. There is a Christmas festival in Los Olivos this weekend. Neverland really needs to be preserved for the beautiful place that it is and what Michael wanted it to be. It is very special place. The entire valley is very special.

Back