Larry Nimmer's visit ( June 17, 2011) to Neverland Ranch [Update New Videos: Pg. 4 #57]

Re: Larry Nimmer's Recent visit ( June 17, 2011) to Neverland Ranch

The animals there are so cute :wub:

Now this is inspiring news indeed. I haven't been on here for so long and to come back and hear that Neverland is being restored to show the highlights that represent Michael's idea, this is hopeful. I've been (as many of us have) so depressed over the past 2 years. I really need to reconnect with this place, and my other dreams. Some dreams don't come true, however, that doesn't mean that you can't celebrate what they give you; hope and inspiration. Thank you for posting this and giving us all a little more Michael magic, and hope.

This man is so wonderful. I am happy that sick animals are being tended there. Warms my heart. I'm starting to think Michael should be buried in Neverland under the giving tree. Forest Lawn is too damn cold for a man who was so heartwarming like Michael Jackson. Just saying.

These are more pics of Nimer's. The place is gorgeous no longer abandoned

23rllde.jpg

b9d5kp.jpg

16c12dt.jpg

Great pictures! :wild: :wub:

Glad to see it's continuing to be restored, and animals were brought in there. I think Michael would appreciate it. I'd like to go see it one day. Thanks for sharing. :)

Every time I see pictures of Neverland, I can't help but think of Michael when he was alive. I'm glad to see that they are trying to restore it to the way he had it before he moved away. I miss him beyond belief.

So nice to hear what Larry said. The end part was very touching. We miss your laughter so much Michael

It will never be the same now that Michael's gone. So different.Plus,I wouldn't like to see this place turns
into a kind of pilgrimage...This is no longer its home.No need to find a place,Michael is where we want him to be .I wish he could find another place to land after 2005,he and his children but unfortunately,he didn't get enough time :(

aww that's so great. Who is the Barrak guy? How did he come to own half of the ranch.. ?

He owns a company mj did a deal with him in 08 to make money off the ranch. We dont know the offical details of the deal just that the estate had the final say in any biz deals

Wonderful. Neverland was made from love and it would be amazing to see it restored so that others can still feel that love.

Thanks for posting this. Neverland is a sanctuary.

thanks ;)

^^ The Michael Jackson Estate _ Michael owned interest in the property still
MJ received $$$ and kept part interest in the property when he sold it.

sorry what does that mean? Is neverland still in hand of michaels kids a part? Who is the owner? and did he buy it from michael or what is the story? Sorry i dont know it

Amazing it is partly restord. I hope it will fully restore, didnt michael say before his death that some great things were comming at a party and also neverland would be like a graceland????

I hope i will visit it some day, altough i get the pain and what some said, it wasnt michaels home anymore. Did he still feel that way in the end? and his kids must miss neverland, i would if i were his kid, because they had soo much there a zoo themepark theater..

sorry what does that mean? Is neverland still in hand of michaels kids a part? Who is the owner? and did he buy it from michael or what is the story? Sorry i dont know it

Amazing it is partly restored. I hope it will fully restore, didnt michael say before his death that some great things were comming at a party and also neverland would be like a graceland????

I dont think Michael wanted to live there again but I believe he did have future plans for it. He was trying his best to hold on to it. He refinanced the property several time but it was going into bankruptsy and Tom Barack offered him a deal and bought it from Michael. Michael was paid upfront but also kept a percentage of interest meaning he still owned a right in Neverland and had a part ownership of the property. The MJ Estate now owns that Interest in Neverland so yes Neverland is still part owned by MJ's children.

Concerning that visit, my friend Sebastien has been harassed recently with hate emails from people who can't get over the fact that he went to Neverland and are saying his pics are fake and stuff (some people surely have too much spare time...)

So Sebastien decided to publish a short video of his visit, short but sweet! :D
So now, just be happy for him and get on with your life! :p ...With L.O.V.E.!

qbee;3560919 said:
I dont think Michael wanted to live there again but I believe he did have future plans for it. He was trying his best to hold on to it. He refinanced the property several time but it was going into bankruptsy and Tom Barack offered him a deal and bought it from Michael. Michael was paid upfront but also kept a percentage of interest meaning he still owned a right in Neverland and had a part ownership of the property. The MJ Estate now owns that Interest in Neverland so yes Neverland is still part owned by MJ's children.

I don't know what Michael wanted to do with Neverland but he certainly hold on to it.
This is what Frank Cascio wrote about it:
It may have been during that trip—certainly it was during one of them, and there were many—that while driving me around in a golf cart, Michael started talking about how his Neverland was going to be like Elvis’s Graceland. In a deliberately nasal tour guide’s voice, he began to narrate: “If you look to the right, you will see the water balloon fort. Michael won many a battle on that field…”

“When do you plan on making this happen?” I asked.

“I am planning it right now,” he responded. “But it won’t be opened until I’m dead.”

Who knows, I do hope it will stay with children and it would be up to them what to do with it in a future.
My dream would be Neverland to open to the public, and all Michael memorabilia somewhere there on display, and PPB3
running the Neverland.

I went to Neverland last year but only was able to be outside the front gate like everyone else. If what what Frank wrote in his book is true and comes to fruition then I certainly would want to go inside the gates and see the property. Perhaps having a few things on display to reflect Michael's legacy would be great. Having seen the area where the ranch is located I'm not sure it would be accepted to have something like Graceland; too much traffic for the residents. The road to the ranch travels near other ranches and in close proximity initially, but it does open up after a couple miles or so. So perhaps (and someone else posted this thought somewhere on the forum; maybe in this thread. I can't see as I'm writing this via my phone) there can be a staging area where people can drive to, park their vehicles and catch a tour bus to the ranch. That would limit the traffic and keep a more controlled handle on the number of people going through. I believe it was said that this is somewhat how it is handled at Graceland. I could be incorrect in my statement as I have never been.

I went to Neverland last year but only was able to be outside the front gate like everyone else. If what what Frank wrote in his book is true and comes to fruition then I certainly would want to go inside the gates and see the property. Perhaps having a few things on display to reflect Michael's legacy would be great. Having seen the area where the ranch is located I'm not sure it would be accepted to have something like Graceland; too much traffic for the residents. The road to the ranch travels near other ranches and in close proximity initially, but it does open up after a couple miles or so. So perhaps (and someone else posted this thought somewhere on the forum; maybe in this thread. I can't see as I'm writing this via my phone) there can be a staging area where people can drive to, park their vehicles and catch a tour bus to the ranch. That would limit the traffic and keep a more controlled handle on the number of people going through. I believe it was said that this is somewhat how it is handled at Graceland. I could be incorrect in my statement as I have never been.

There were orange cones up when I went by there last October, in front of the gate, so one could not park. I agree with you about it becoming a tourist attraction, as this is way out in the country, the Wine Country. Las Olivos is a quaint little town and when I went into the local market, it is quite impressive the selection of bottled water alone! I'm sure all those wineries may not appreciate folk coming out for some kind of tourist attraction, too kitsch for their sensibilities! The serenity and the beauty of the quiet countryside might be spoilt.

New Videos: Inside Neverland Ranch 2011.

Haven't seen these on here, they're from about a year ago. The guy filming is Larry Nimmer.

This one was uploaded a while ago, I've posted it before but for completeness:

The ranch still looks beautiful.

Re: New Videos: Inside Neverland Ranch 2011.

Thanks. We had links to them before, but it is wonderful seeing them again.

It is so....WONDERFULto know that Neverland is as BEAUTIFUL as ever.
I pray Michael Jackson's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket, are allowed to determine how Neverland will be preserved. Maybe, some day they will live there again themselves.
Thanks for sharing. :vishenka_34:

Click on the link below if you wish to sign a petition requesting Neverland be reopened to the public:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/neverland-valley-ranch/signatures.html

Last edited:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks im gonna see them now!

Back