Latoya Defends Madonna

^^ I wanna see that article you're talking about.

As for Madonna, I like her and have no problem with her and besides those tapes are 8 and 9 years old and private meaning they weren't supposed to be heard anyway. And they might have made up a few years later.....

^^ I wanna see that article you're talking about.

As for Madonna, I like her and have no problem with her and besides those tapes are 8 and 9 years old and private meaning they weren't supposed to be heard anyway. And they might have made up a few years later.....
I have responded in some other threads exactly what you said about the age of the tapes. He also was talking about Madonna in the nineties. A long time ago. I was just saying let us not think MJ was lashing out at her for no reason. For him to say that it had to be a reason. I try to find that article for you.

I have responded in some other threads exactly what you said about the age of the tapes. He also was talking about Madonna in the nineties. A long time ago. I was just saying let us not think MJ was lashing out at her for no reason. For him to say that it had to be a reason. I try to find that article for you.

I still think that the supposed "rivalry" was more media created. I don't think either thought of each other that often and Madonna admits to it (and regrets it). I've seen plenty of clips of Madonna where she is asked about him and never has much to say- certainly nothing negative. For someone so insincere as alleged, Madonna sure did defend Michael against the Martin Bashir fiasco while he was STILL LIVING. I didn't see anyone else doing that at the time. Very very few did.

I am so disgusted by the people making up stories they "heard" or read about Madonna as well as all the accusations being thrown around about her fans. Have you really learned nothing from all of this? MJ taught you nothing? Things that are being said in this thread are rude and hateful and you should all know better being that we MJ fans have had to put up with so much. It is NOT ok to pass around hearsay as truth so long as it doesn't involve Michael Jackson. That's called hypocrisy.

Shame on you all!:no:

Madonna aint that good she got people around her that make her look better lol.

She's an older generation for the Britney's n all these girls who can't really sing.

She looks like a man nowadays not a good look, someone should make her drop the weights once in a while n just pick up some cake lol.

It don't hurt to be a woman.

I like her music, but she can't sing really and she can kind of dance lol.

Her speech was nice but come on Madge don't pretend you really care now, where were you when this supposed friend of yours was here..................

I still think that the supposed "rivalry" was more media created. I don't think either thought of each other that often and Madonna admits to it (and regrets it). I've seen plenty of clips of Madonna where she is asked about him and never has much to say- certainly nothing negative. For someone so insincere as alleged, Madonna sure did defend Michael against the Martin Bashir fiasco while he was STILL LIVING. I didn't see anyone else doing that at the time. Very very few did.

I am so disgusted by the people making up stories they "heard" or read about Madonna as well as all the accusations being thrown around about her fans. Have you really learned nothing from all of this? MJ taught you nothing? Things that are being said in this thread are rude and hateful and you should all know better being that we MJ fans have had to put up with so much. It is NOT ok to pass around hearsay as truth so long as it doesn't involve Michael Jackson. That's called hypocrisy.

Shame on you all!:no:
I actually have the article and it is also all over the net but I refuse to discuss this any further as promised.

Back