LaToya Jackson getting interviewed on danish tv tonight

Michael forgave her because unlike the general public, he knew sister well and knew that what she was saying did not track with her personality and that she didn't really want to be saying those things...don't forget that she had orginally stated in 93' that her brother was INNOCENT and that he would never hurt children....it was her abusive ex husband that forced her say that he was guilty after her orginal statements

Last edited:
La Toya wouldn't intentionally hurt Michael or anyone in her family. It was the same reason she said that Joseph sexually abused her, Rebbie and Michael, she was forced to. She obviously wouldn't say something like that on her own. The longer she stayed with that ass hole Jack Gordon, the more outlandish the things were that she said, and it was because she was being forced. La Toya's book is actually pretty good, though some parts are exaggerated I think, but it's still interesting, especially the chapters about her and Michael and how close they became. She said basically only glowing things about him in that book. I think, for the most part, she was being honest with some exaggerations. Kind of like Michael was honest in his book, but white washed it a bit.

It's interesting to hear her say even still that they grew up in an abusive household. She just calls it what it was. But she also understands or has attempted to understand why Joseph did the things he did. Which is what Michael's done as well. But she still views it as abuse, obviously. But doesn't hold it against her father and knows he wasn't doing it to hurt them.

Anyway, I always liked La Toya. She has some issues, but that's okay. She's very smart I think.

Back