LaToya speaks about brother's death

Moulin Rouge

Proud Member
Sunday, February 28, 2010 » 06:55pm

LaToya Jackson has told reporters in the Ukraine that her brother's death was the result of foul play at the hands of a conspiracy.
'I was asked what do you believe happened to your brother and I spoke from my opinion, from my heart, and I said, my brother was murdered and this was right after this happened of course. And of course it came out later that he was truly murdered. He should still be with us here today, it wasn't just one person involved, it was several people involved, it was a conspiracy,' she said.
LaToya also said that Michael Jackson feared for his life before he died last year.
'I think it's very important to let you guys know too that Michael told me very openly that he was afraid for his life, that someone was going to kill him, he did say that,' she said.
LaToya has previously made similar conspiracy claims, revealing her suspicions to a British tabloid last year.

there is a video on the site ---> http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Ent...aToya_speaks_about_brothers_death_434378.html

More of LaToya in the Ukraine

[youtube]efbTXV5bGpM[/youtube]

Last edited:
169539m.jpg

32699.jpg

32700.jpg

32701.jpg

OT, but LaToya is starting to look like her mother as she's getting older :)

I want that jacket she's wearing!! ^^ It's stunning!
yeah she is :)

I like the jacket too, it reminds me of michael jacket during we are the world. The black and gold details.

latoya is so beautiful, she is same age as my mom. i love her. she is the only family member who said the truth in public.

Thanks for posting :( I'm glad she publicly said these things. It's all so.. :(
Is the video available with just her speaking/english? I can't understand that one.

Thanks for posting :( I'm glad she publicly said these things. It's all so.. :(
Is the video available with just her speaking/english? I can't understand that one.
The video in the link of the first post I under the article is in English. The youtube video if you listen closely you can hear her but it's difficult, maybe one without the voice over will appear soon.

Unfortunately the use of the word "conspiracy" and the other words used by some family members, doesn't really mean anything, without some solid evidence to back-up the use of those types of words.

I mean, 2-3 years from now, are some family members going to be still using those same words, without the proper back-up evidence?

Unfortunately the use of the word "conspiracy" and the other words used by some family members, doesn't really mean anything, without some solid evidence to back-up the use of those types of words.

I mean, 2-3 years from now, are some family members going to be still using those same words, without the proper back-up evidence?
The family insinuates they know more information. I understand that they can't say much about the case but I wonder how much evidence they actually have. If they really feel he was murdered I hope they are on the LAPD's back because they have a right to know exactly what happened to michael.

if she was worried about Michael then why didn't she do anything about it? all these claims are so vague
as far as I can see Michael was alone. all his family was interested in was riding his coattails they were too busy with that rather than being interested in what's going on in his life and because of that now no one can say for sure what the hell was going on before he died

The family insinuates they know more information. I understand that they can't say much about the case but I wonder how much evidence they actually have. If they really feel he was murdered I hope they are on the LAPD's back because they have a right to know exactly what happened to michael.
It seems to me, thus far, that the family's knowledge is not very much. I mean, from DAY 1 the focus was on Murray and ONLY Murray.

If the proper authorities were following any OTHER leads, I'm sure we would have heard about it by now.

At this point, in my opinion, all the family has is what so & so told another person and that other person told Joe. Nothing that you can really take to the authorities, if you want to be taken seriously.

And if by chance they do have evidence that is being ignored by the authorities, then they need to GO ROUGE and bring their EVIDENCE to the media, instead of reciting the same cryptic words over and over again. I mean seriously, that ain't gonna get them anywhere.

if she was worried about Michael then why didn't she do anything about it? all these claims are so vague
as far as I can see Michael was alone. all his family was interested in was riding his coattails they were too busy with that rather than being interested in what's going on in his life and because of that now no one can say for sure what the hell was going on before he died

exactly that's my biggest problem too if Michael was really tell them he was going to be killed , why wouldn't somebody do something, they could of reported to the fbi or something.

It seems to me, thus far, that the family's knowledge is not very much. I mean, from DAY 1 the focus was on Murray and ONLY Murray.

If the proper authorities were following any OTHER leads, I'm sure we would have heard about it by now.

At this point, in my opinion, all the family has is what so & so told another person and that other person told Joe. Nothing that you can really take to the authorities, if you want to be taken seriously.

And if by chance they do have evidence that is being ignored by the authorities, then they need to GO ROUGE and bring their EVIDENCE to the media, instead of reciting the same cryptic words over and over again. I mean seriously, that ain't gonna get them anywhere.
Well there are other doctors being investigated but they won't be charged for killing somone because it was murray who injected michael. But I agree with what your saying.Also members of the family keep saying it's all going to come out so maybe there is something in the making.

I think that La Toya didn't imagine that it could really happen. And what will a girl like La Toya do against those people who killed Michael?? I remember when Joe stood in front of the gates of Michael's house and didn't get in. The media and the fans laughed about this situation. Now where that was happen what was happen I think that his family really knew more - and wanted helping Michael.

Now it's easy to say "why didn't they do anything" but I really believe that nobody really thought THIS would happen. I don't think that his family says "when it will happen than it happens" or something like this.

I agree with you.

One can talk about a conspiracy and murder all they want, but if the evidence is not there then you don't have much to stand on in a court of law. Suspicions and feeling are one thing, hard evidence is another and that is whats need here.

Latoya said she was speaking from her heart, it is what she believes, she states what MJ told her and she will probably say this to her grave. She does have that right, regardless of what ever else she or the family knows.

Latoya said she was speaking from her heart, it is what she believes, she states what MJ told her and she will probably say this to her grave. She does have that right, regardless of what ever else she or the family knows.

i agree.

One can talk about a conspiracy and murder all they want, but if the evidence is not there then you don't have much to stand on in a court of law. Suspicions and feeling are one thing, hard evidence is another and that is whats need here.
:yes:

yeah she is :)

I like the jacket too, it reminds me of michael jacket during we are the world. The black and gold details.

I was trying to pinpoint which MJ jacket Latoya's jacket reminded me of, and yes it is a great looking jacket.

This is the family's way of making money. They realized Murray didn't have ANY money so, therefore, decided to claim that "there were other people involved". They are desperate to sue AEG and make some millions and that's why they constantly scream "murder" and "other people involved". Besides, in order to sue AEG or any other rich entity, they have to claim, falsely, that Michael was a drug addict. Get why this family is so busy calling MJ a druggie everywhere? Get why the family is constantly claiming there are other people involved? The answer in just one word: MONEY.

Please: it was negligence on Murray's behalf and Michael was NOT a drug addict.

Unfortunately, people still believe in The Jacksons. SHAME!

Back