Leaked emails update (Michael Jackson)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think Bad Tour is a lot better than Dangerous Tour. I think that was Michael in his prime and he didn't need much theatrics. He was just on the stage and performed and almost no breaks. Also his voice was a lot better. I think everyone of those things you said were better on Bad Tour. :)

Only thing that was better on Dangerous Tour was the intro. That intro is awesome.

They were better, he didn't really want to do the Dangerous Tour. But he did it to make the fans happy. He fought back during the HIStory Tour though. He cancelled a lot of shows, and cancelled a whole other part of the tour that was yet to take place. Invincible, he did want to tour apparently.

What if Michael used more theatrics in every tour, I love drama and magic, I'm not saying the Bad Tour was boring, it wasn't but it's simple and he always wanted to go where no other performer would dare to do so. That's what it made Michael Jackson The Showman par excellence. Also his dancing was a lot more precise.

Michael didn't need any fancy stage effect to create magic. He was the magic

I personally think Bad Tour is a lot better than Dangerous Tour. I think that was Michael in his prime and he didn't need much theatrics. He was just on the stage and performed and almost no breaks. Also his voice was a lot better. I think everyone of those things you said were better on Bad Tour. :)

Only thing that was better on Dangerous Tour was the intro. That intro is awesome.

I know it's all really opinions but come on do you think his dancing was better in Bad? Look at billie Jean, wanna be starting something, the routine for Jam, WDAN. Michael always evolved dancing wise. I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the tours but compare anything from Bad to the last sequence of Black Or White. He just got advanced so much in that department that it was ridiculous.

The Lightning for the Bad tour? Comeon really? There was like two spotlights on him and 4 different color. The Lightning for the dangerous shows were more complex, intricate and more creative. That's the key word, creativity. He became more creative with dangerous and Michael perfectly understood what it meant to be The Greatest entertainer. It meant escapism, entertaining people,theatrics,taking people to places they have never been. He accomplished that with Dangerous more than he did with bad.

His voice was as good as it was on Bad in the first leg. Listen to Monza or Rotterdam, or Munich or Rome, just as good.

Of course this is all in my humble opinion :)

They were better, he didn't really want to do the Dangerous Tour. But he did it to make the fans happy. He fought back during the HIStory Tour though. He cancelled a lot of shows, and cancelled a whole other part of the tour that was yet to take place. Invincible, he did want to tour apparently.

Well, the circumstances for the tour are pretty irrelevant. He didn't wanna do the Victory Tour either but that didn't stop him from giving electryfing perfomances night after night and (according to me) his best vocal performance off any tour. Whenever MJ was commited to do something he poured his all into the work, he said it himself, and the result of The Dangerous Tour, and yes even though some may diagree with me, The History Tour to an extent is self evident.

Show me anything from the Bad Tour with this type of footwork

[youtube]AM_IoveOIe0[/youtube]

Last edited:
I know it's all really opinions but come on did you think his dancing was better in bad? Look at billie Jean, wanna be starting something, the routine for Jam, WDAN. Michael always evolved dancing wise. I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the tours but compare anything from Bad to the last sequence of Black Or White. He just got advanced so much in that department that it was ridiculous.

The Lightning for the Bad tour? Comeon really? There was like two spotlights on him and 4 different color. The Lightning for the dangerous shows were more complex, intricate and more creative That's the key word, creativity. He became more creative with dangerous and Michael perfectly understood what it meant to be The Greatest entertainer. It meant escapism, entertaining people, taking people to places they have never been. He accomplished that with Dangerous more than he did with bad.

His voice was as good as it was on Bad in the first leg. Listen to Monza or Rotterdam, or Munich or Rome, just as good.

I like the dancing on Bad Tour more because how smooth it is. Hard to explain. It just looks better to me. I agree that the end dance in Billie Jean was better on later tours.

I don't think the lighting is that important and the system they used on Bad Tour just works. Bad Tour is very colorful and I like it. Dangerous Tour looks grey compared to it. And I think the overall show was better on Bad Tour. I don't think I have ever watched Bucharest at one sitting. I could watch Wembley anytime. :)

Best Billie Jean live performance ever. Michael's vocals were flawless, the music was better, his dancing was kick ass, no contest.

I think music sounded better on Bad Tour. That is my opinion. :)

Actually this is a pretty Bad rip of the audio. I always wondered why this version has a bad rip of the audio

This one is muuuch better. DWT FTW :D

[youtube]tdiP9kPEpZ4[/youtube]

See, this is why all tours need to be released on Blu-Ray.. then we can choose, go in between and watch different performances whenever!

I like the dancing on Bad Tour more because how smooth it is. Hard to explain. It just looks better to me. I agree that the end dance in Billie Jean was better on later tours.

I don't think the lighting is that important and the system they used on Bad Tour just works. Bad Tour is very colorful and I like it. Dangerous Tour looks grey compared to it. And I think the overall show was better on Bad Tour. I don't think I have ever watched Bucharest at one sitting. I could watch Wembley anytime. :)

Well that's easy to say considering Wembley came out 3 years ago and Bucharest 25 years ago. Dangerous in Bucharest is what made me a fan. I have to disagree with you about the lightning, the lightning was not 'grey' by any means, and about everything you said basically. We'll have to agree to disagree my friend :)

Also one thing I like better on Bad Tour was the normal microphone. I don't like the headset mic very much.

I know it's all really opinions but come on do you think his dancing was better in Bad? Look at billie Jean, wanna be starting something, the routine for Jam, WDAN. Michael always evolved dancing wise. I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the tours but compare anything from Bad to the last sequence of Black Or White. He just got advanced so much in that department that it was ridiculous.

The Lightning for the Bad tour? Comeon really? There was like two spotlights on him and 4 different color. The Lightning for the dangerous shows were more complex, intricate and more creative. That's the key word, creativity. He became more creative with dangerous and Michael perfectly understood what it meant to be The Greatest entertainer. It meant escapism, entertaining people,theatrics,taking people to places they have never been. He accomplished that with Dangerous more than he did with bad.

Well, the circumstances for the tour are pretty irrelevant. He didn't wanna do the Victory Tour either but that didn't stop him from giving electryfing perfomances night after night and (according to me) his best vocal performance off any tour. Whenever MJ was commited to do something he poured his all into the work, he said it himself, and the result of The Dangerous Tour, and yes even though some may diagree with me, The History Tour to an extent is self evident.

Show me anything from the Bad Tour with this type of footwork

[youtube]AM_IoveOIe0[/youtube]

Show you anything?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Show you anything?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Lol comeone are you for real? none of these videos has the rhythm nor speed as the one from dangerous. not to mention the 2-side step move he does at the end. He couldn't even do that move prior to Dangerous.

All though exhibit B is a worhty contender it is not as fast nor rhythmic and precise with the cadence as the one from Dangerous. It evens further one of my points that he always evovled with his dancing. The dancing in those LA shows are reminiscent of Dangerous and overrall better than the dancing for the Early shows.

But damn is that Human Nature performance from Yokohama absolutely gorgeous.

Last edited:
Lol comeone are you for real? none of these videos has the rhythm nor speed as the one from dangerous. not to mention the 2-side step move he does at the end, he couldn't even do that move prior to Dangerous.

Who cares about rhythm or speed? That's not a big deal, you said ANYTHING so it wasn't what YOU were looking for. Did I know that? NO. So unless I get a contract like document stating everything listed and giving me clauses that suggest otherwise from what I posted. Don't try and give me useless detail after the fact.

Who cares about rhythm or speed? That's not a big deal, you said ANYTHING so it wasn't what YOU were looking for. Did I know that? NO. So unless I get a contract like document stating everything listed and giving me clauses that suggest otherwise from what I posted. Don't try and give me useless detail after the fact.

Lol why are getting so aggravated for? It's just a discussions lighten up!

Who cares about rhythm or speed? Obviously Michael did and every other dancer in the world cares about that. First rule of dancing is your rhythm so yeah. For your information i was talking about these componets, among others, when i challenged anybody to find something that could measure up to the rhythm, speed and tempo of that clip from Dangerous. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear enough.

Lol why are getting so aggravated for? It's just a discussions lighten up!

Who cares about rhythm or speed? Obviously Michael did and every other dancer in the world cares about that. First rule of dancing is your rhythm so yeah. For your information i was talking about these componets, among others, when i challenged anybody to find something that could measure up to the rhythm, speed and tempo of that clip from Dangerous. I'm sorry if that wasn't clear enough.

I care about rhythm and speed. But did you state that at the time? No you didn't, I apologize for getting aggravated. You never made that clear, so I was under the assumption that you had literally meant ANYTHING lol. But yeah I know the first rule of dancing, I'm a dancer my self.

Why would Estate/Sony consider releasing a concert film where the audio and/or visuals are already available on YT?

I understood such reasoning with the six leaked Xscape songs but not with a concert.

I believe the possible sale of Sony/ATV was prevented in part because of the leaked emails. Hopeful the responses in this thread will prevent the theatrical distribution of the History tour.

I still believe Victory is a better choice especially when paired with the OTW documentary.

Last edited:
Why would Estate/Sony consider releasing a concert film where the audio and/or visuals are already available on YT?

I understood such reasoning with the six leaked Xscape songs but not with a concert.

I believe the possible sale of Sony/ATV was prevented in part because of the leaked emails. Hopeful the responses in this thread will prevent the theatrical distribution of the History tour.

I still believe Victory is a better choice especially when paired with the OTW documentary.

We don't have much pro footage from the Prague concert.

I'd release a boxset DVD of Victory, Bad & Dangerous tours (featuring different cities for Bad & Dangerous). Keep the HIStory tour out of it. Sorry but I don't think anyone wants to buy a DVD to watch MJ mime and lip synch through the majority of a 3 hour show.

''HIStory Tour in Prague:

[ Curiosity ] The HIStory concert in the Czech capital has not only highlighted the immense public ( 130,000 people!) , But because it has the largest number of music 100% live tour. Unlike other shows, Michael Jackson sang , for example, "Scream " and " You Are Not Alone " fully live.''

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Post by Michael Jackson Brasil.

Question please: why does this site suggest the opening night was not lip-synched? The below audio suggests otherwise.

We don't have much pro footage from the Prague concert.

Thanks. I feared the full concert had already leaked because of the YT clips.

Adding: I understand there is not professional footage however, Zack posted the full audio here so anyone can hear it before any pending release. If the below clip is removed in the future, that may be a sign.

you can hear ''oosh'' just before he sing's..
which means his microphone is turned on

Here is L.A. footage with even better quality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmLqHZD-3x0

Click 720p for better quality. That is not real HD but it looks really good.

This was the show I wanted for the Bad25 concert DVD. The quality is stellar and it is not even HD!

I would not mind a History DVD if it came in a boxed set of live performances and no dubbing vocals.

If the History concerts are mostly lip-synced then that is simply how it is. The past cannot be changed but I believe the future can be improved upon by offering a boxed set instead of a theater release. Maybe a booklet could accompany the release with details about the complexities of the History tour and why it was preferable that Michael lip-synch.

I do not want to miss the opportunity of a live performance on Blu-Ray so I would rather attempt to make the package more attractive.

I would also enjoy a two CD audio of the concert as well. Please keep this in mind Estate/Sony as they may lurk in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back