least favourite song on each solo album?

I love the amount of people who put Girlfriend as their least favorite song. I'm proud of this community.

Reactions: xam
Off the Wall: Burn This Disco Out or Girlfriend
Thriller: P.Y.T.
Bad: Speed Demon
Dangerous: She Drives Me Wild
History: D.S.
Blood on the dancefloor: Superfly Sister
Invincible: The Lost Children

Least Favorite songs:

Off the Wall = Donโ€™t Stop Til You Get Enough
Thriller = Billie Jean
Bad = Smooth Criminal
Dangerous = Who Is It
History = Stranger In Moscow
Invincible = You Rock My World

๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

^^^Kylie Minogue? The fact that you mentioned her instead of the acts I listed does not mean anything. She's no different than Michael Jackson, not a NJS artist. Boy George put out a New Jack Swing album too, he's still not a New Jack artist. I guess next you're going to say that Sting, Paul McCartney, Aretha Franklin, & Phil Collins are hip hop artists because they collaborated with rappers, lol. Other than TLC's first album and early R. Kelly, nobody you mentioned is a actual NJS artist. Montell Jordan is just regular R&B and his first record came out after NJS was pretty much dead on the radio. So that kinda says that you don't know what New Jack Swing is if Janet Jackson is your example of it. Janet had records before NJS was a thing and others after it was gone. The majority of NJS only acts died out when it lost mainstream popularity, they only had 2 or 3 albums in general before they got dropped from their labels. Even Teddy Riley's group after Guy (Blackstreet) was not NJS
My point is that people can become fans of the new jack swing genre when their favorite, non new jack swing artists (such as, Kylie Minogue) release such songs.
^^^Kylie Minogue? The fact that you mentioned her instead of the acts I listed does not mean anything. She's no different than Michael Jackson, not a NJS artist. Boy George put out a New Jack Swing album too, he's still not a New Jack artist. I guess next you're going to say that Sting, Paul McCartney, Aretha Franklin, & Phil Collins are hip hop artists because they collaborated with rappers, lol. Other than TLC's first album and early R. Kelly, nobody you mentioned is a actual NJS artist. Montell Jordan is just regular R&B and his first record came out after NJS was pretty much dead on the radio. So that kinda says that you don't know what New Jack Swing is if Janet Jackson is your example of it. Janet had records before NJS was a thing and others after it was gone. The majority of NJS only acts died out when it lost mainstream popularity, they only had 2 or 3 albums in general before they got dropped from their labels. Even Teddy Riley's group after Guy (Blackstreet) was not NJS
Janet Jackson is an example of a new jack swing artist because her main producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis created the early form of that genre when they produced her 2 albums at that time ('Control' and 'Rhythm Nation').

Least Favorite songs:

Off the Wall = Donโ€™t Stop Til You Get Enough
Thriller = Billie Jean
Bad = Smooth Criminal
Dangerous = Who Is It
History = Stranger In Moscow
Invincible = You Rock My World

๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ
I think you're lost, sir. The mental institute is around the corner.

Back