Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Bear in mind that the 'Blood On The Dance Floor' album had to be an up-tempo, dance album.

This means that it could not include slow-paced tracks (such as, 'In Τhe Back').

'Superfly Sister' was an up-tempo, dance track, and this seems to explain its inclusion on the album.
Sure, but that wasn’t the conversation topic. I was just reaffirming that “Seven Digits” (which is also an uptempo rhythm track) was indeed up for consideration.

I can simply say, this rumor is completely false! In The Back has no "more complete" version.
Do u have information about song angel with Babyface or other unreleased for exemple tomboy .crack kills .men in black .truth about youth or any unreleased

Did Michael Jackson recorded songs stay . Get around .California grass .appocalips now .bio .tomboy

@Lotfi11k

I think it would have been better if you had put all of your questions into one post but it is too late for that :p
Besides that we don't know, it is all guess work at best :-(

hello everyone, i wanted to ask what happened to the compilation that mj was going to publish in 1999, was there a planned release date?, what was the tracklist?, i just remember that the songs do you love me and angel were considered. I would appreciate your answers.

Maybe the other 2 finished songs have more vocals in them. I really wanna hope that I Was The Loser isn't the only releasable song from that era.

Pretty disappointing and sad. The Will tracks were one little spark of hope for post Invincible songs with finished vocals....
It's still possible that MJ sings one of them. We only have specifics on one of the songs. I just think it's likely MJ didn't lay down much vocals.

If all this new information is definitive, my question is what did MJ do at the studio between 1991- 2008?
Did he just hang out and chill?

Seriously regarding unreleased material, it's tough to do when everything seems bleak but you have to remain positive.

I'm not disagreeing with anything Damien kindly shared, but he hasn't heard everything and neither have the Estate for that matter

If all this new information is definitive, my question is what did MJ do at the studio between 1991- 2008?

Seriously regarding unreleased material, it's tough to do when everything seems bleak but you have to remain positive.

I'm not disagreeing with anything Damien kindly shared, but he hasn't heard everything and neither have the Estate for that matter
There is songs with Loren Damien dont know about it

Maybe the other 2 finished songs have more vocals in them. I really wanna hope that I Was The Loser isn't the only releasable song from that era.
Tbh, i don’t consider I Was The Loser a releasable song. Its a rough vocal with MJ mumbling many parts. I like it though but i dont think it can be finished and released.

Tbh, i don’t consider I Was The Loser a releasable song. Its a rough vocal with MJ mumbling many parts. I like it though but i dont think it can be finished and released.
It was considered for Xscape and Imo it's the only post Invincible song we'll ever see being released. Most of the producers who have the releaseable songs from that era won't let the Estate release them and I don't see the Estate making an unreleased demo collection with the unfinished songs at least not until the vault is completely dry, which God knows when that's going to be. It's a damn shame.

Lead vocals were almost always the last element recorded in the studio. Since MJ’s production methods were rather slow and methodical, this meant waiting until he was satisfied with the music. Sometimes this took days or weeks; other times it took years and years.

“Price of Fame,” for example, was fully recorded over a three or four day span in January 1986, and was never thought about again after 1991. Compare that to “Hollywood Tonight,” which was brought up countless times over a full decade and still doesn’t have a bridge or third verse.

On top of that, “in the studio” means a lot of things. Sometimes he was recording; other times he was holding group dinners or entertaining guests; other times he was playing board or video games; other times he would pop in for a few hours to do some judgmental work then disappear for days or weeks on end. That’s just how he was.

There are still dozens of song titles that we have next to no information on, and I’m hoping there are some usable tracks there. But in truth, Damien’s recent revelations have made me realize that in all likelihood we’ve almost run the vault dry of “finished” music. What a shame.

which names are you referring to?
I heard some Loren tracks but those were fully instrumental.
All the truth .call it off .truth about youth .men in black .all truth you need .seven digits .don't believe it. Stay .deep in the night
There is more i dont know them. Which songs you heard ?

Note that Michael Jackson also used to work in his home studio with his B-team.

A B-team was a team that helped him to work on producing demos for his new songs that were meant for a new studio album.

Then, he was driven to the studio so as to officially record these songs with his A-team.

It is interesting also that his main interest aimed at the chorus of the new songs.

If he liked the chorus (that he just sang and recorded), then he would proceed singing and recording the rest of the vocals (verses, bridges, ad-libs).

If did not like the chorus (that he just sang and recorded), he would usually abandon singing and recording the rest of the vocals.
On top of that, “in the studio” means a lot of things. Sometimes he was recording; other times he was holding group dinners or entertaining guests; other times he was playing board or video games; other times he would pop in for a few hours to do some judgmental work then disappear for days or weeks on end. That’s just how he was.
Being in the studio also meant some other very important things for Michael Jackson.

For example, as revealed by Brad Sundberg, Michael Jackson used to arrive in the studio some hours earlier, accompanied by his vocal coach Seth Riggs, in order to sing scales.

Singing scales was very important for Michael Jackson because it helped him to improve his pitch memory.

Singing scales would usually last 2 hours, and at the same time sound engineers, producers, etc would set up the microphones, check the equipments, and so on.

Note that Michael Jackson also used to work in his home studio with his B-team.

A B-team was a team that helped him to work on producing demos for his new songs that were meant for a new studio album.

Then, he was driven to the studio so as to officially record these songs with his A-team.
The so-called B-Team wasn’t a general “team that helped him [to] work on producing demos”, it was a small group of musicians which consisted of Matt Forger, John Barnes, Bill Bottrell and Chris Currell, and it only existed between 1985 and 1987. The B-Team worked on demos at the Hayvenhurst home, for the Bad album.

This group of guys served almost as the antithesis of Quincy’s own A-Team, in a sense, which Bruce Swedien was also a part of. While the A-Team was under the strict guidance of Quincy, the B-Team was allowed to be much more free and experimental, hence why Michael created a company in 1985, alongside John Barnes, called “Experiments In Sound”.

While some of these guys did work with Michael in later years, now and again, they never came back together, all four of them, for any other session after 87’.

Back