Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Hope I don't derail much, but since nobody wants new info for now, how you would guys accept a Dangerous anniversary reissue with a second disc compiling all (or at least most of) the Bryan Loren tracks as a bonus?

I was thinking about it the other day and I'd really enjoy it.
I’d love it. The Loren tracks aren’t groundbreaking but they’re fun, lively synth-funk tracks that deserve a proper release (even
Was Neverland Landing recorded?
Yes. It’s still in demo form, but it has a full vocal and live orchestration.

Does the song You Aint Gonna Change Nothin have vocals?
Also any lyrics for You Told Me Your Lovin?
Both of these were registered with the US Copyright Office. Vocal completion/lyrics aren't detailed online, unfortunately. All we can definitively say is that they originate from the 1970s.

Although speculation on my part, the demo cassettes of each likely contain some form of a vocal. This could range from mumbles/ad-libs to a fairly decent reference take with clear lyrics.

Michael never talked about Neverland landing it's finished vocal don't argue Joe Vogel have the song
n the composer that help do the song for Michael told it is unfinished Joe Vogel have only the tapes of the song

Buz Kohan about the song:

We also wrote a song called 'Neverland Landing' which was done completely, and there is a demo with piano that I played at the house. I have it somewhere but can't put my hands on it immediately

Known to have a full vocal and live orchestration

n the composer that help do the song for Michael told it is unfinished Joe Vogel have only the tapes of the song

Buz Kohan about the song:

We also wrote a song called 'Neverland Landing' which was done completely, and there is a demo with piano that I played at the house. I have it somewhere but can't put my hands on it immediately

Known to have a full vocal and live orchestration
If it have full vocals and instrumental it mean finished

Really interesting Teddy Riley reused ad-libs from GYWOOM for Monster:

There’s also another adlib in GYWOOM where Mike sings “It’s too much for me baby” in the chorus, which sounds very similar to the adlibs in I Can’t Make It Another Day.

to me it doesn't sound identical. He sings the same thing but it doesn't sound like it was the same recording from GYWOOM.

Important to keep in mind that different people have heard tracks from various sources. For example, Joe Vogel may have heard a different source of "Neverland Landing" than Damien Shields.

Writers/collaborators would obviously have knowledge of a track, but only in the era(s) they worked on it, and MJ may very well have pulled it out later, on his own.

Important to keep in mind that different people have heard tracks from various sources. For example, Joe Vogel may have heard a different source of "Neverland Landing" than Damien Shields.

Writers/collaborators would obviously have knowledge of a track, but only in the era(s) they worked on it, and MJ may very well have pulled it out later, on his own.
Damien shields never heard Neverland landing

Yes you can ask him if he heard it or no why he just say children song no details I think it prove he did not hear it
That was from his notes, which he took around the time he visited the US Copyright Office. It is one of the registered titles, so one can infer that he listened to it. That's not the only short description we've gotten for a track, either. He also listened to tracks such as "Stand Tall", which was not one of the 2009-10 submissions. If he combed back that far, why skip a track submitted much later ?

Back