Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Damien heard the 2009 version Vogel have the 1983 cassette tapes

That was from his notes, which he took around the time he visited the US Copyright Office. It is one of the registered titles, so one can infer that he listened to it. That's not the only short description we've gotten for a track, either. He also listened to tracks such as "Stand Tall", which was not one of the 2009-10 submissions. If he combed back that far, why skip a track submitted much later ?
But why Damien did say only children song many songs he gave details I think he did not heard Neverland landing even when you asked him last time he tag joe Vogel to gave the details

But why Damien did say only children song many songs he gave details I think he did not heard Neverland landing even when you asked him last time he tag joe Vogel to gave the details
No one person knows everything. All the info us fans have access to is within these forums. Sometimes you have to put in the work to obtain that knowledge. And I can say for sure Damien is tired of repeating himself. Why did he refer to it as a "children's song" ? That's how he felt he should describe it. We've been given a description of the track, either way, so no use in going in circles about who has heard what version.

No one person knows everything. All the info us fans have access to is within these forums. Sometimes you have to put in the work to obtain that knowledge. And I can say for sure Damien is tired of repeating himself. Why did he refer to it as a "children's song" ? That's how he felt he should describe it. We've been given a description of the track, either way, so no use in going in circles about who has heard what version.
At the same time Damian is tired of said the same questions everytime and pepole like lofti want to know everything some sources don't know everything too even some pepole form the forums don't know too we need to talk to the right songs only Damien heard

Pepole like Damien and Vogel have a the huge opportunity to have heard those unreleased track due to paid alot of huge ass money for getting access to the Copyright Music Office too

At the same time Damian is tired of said the same questions everytime and pepole like lofti want to know everything some sources don't know everything too even some pepole form the forums don't know too we need to talk to the right songs only Damien heard

This covers a good bit.

This covers a good bit.
if I may add, there's an unreleased alternate mix of "Hollywood Tonight", with David Williams on rhythm guitar & MJ adlibing "she's too young to understand" on bridge

I've never liked that spoken bridge by Taryll and I'm ever more pissed now that it wasn't really necessary.
It was neccessary for them as their goal was to make the girl succeed in Hollywood. Same change of narrative happened with remix of Xscape.

edit: Maybe there's a later recorded version with full bridge vocals??

edfba02830e2a1cb4166556329892970.640x360x1.png

DIAxLSQ_d.webp

Last edited:
It was neccessary for them as their goal was to make the girl succeed in Hollywood. Same change of narrative happened with remix of Xscape.

edit: Maybe there's a later recorded version with full bridge vocals??

edfba02830e2a1cb4166556329892970.640x360x1.png
Stupid if you ask me.

On a side note, although I can read it, Michael's handwriting was so damn awful. Jesus.

wish someone could 'finish' HT with AI.
with a complete bridge either with an AI rap or MJ AI.

and hopefully not with this horrible Throwback Mix instrumental. Teddy's mix is the best.

Is there any info on the MJ song 4 tribes?

It's listed on BMI
Copyright repertoires also list titles by other artists that contain samples. Ex: If Tricky sampled MJ, the title of his track might appear under MJ's name. I haven't checked in a while, but that may be the case here.

I never talked about versions but only Neverland landing and world of candy he said only children songs but the other songs he describe them even lyrics and vocals I think he did not heard Neverland landing and world of candy because each song he hear it he describe it lyrics and vocals. .he know that Vogel knows the song .I don't think Damien heard it at all
No one person knows everything. All the info us fans have access to is within these forums. Sometimes you have to put in the work to obtain that knowledge. And I can say for sure Damien is tired of repeating himself. Why did he refer to it as a "children's song" ? That's how he felt he should describe it. We've been given a description of the track, either way, so no use in going in circles about who has heard what version

I never talked about versions but only Neverland landing and world of candy he said only children songs but the other songs he describe them even lyrics and vocals I think he did not heard Neverland landing and world of candy because each song he hear it he describe it lyrics and vocals. .he know that Vogel knows the song .I don't think Damien heard it at all
You definitely haven't heard it. And I hope you never get to

I've never liked that spoken bridge by Taryll and I'm ever more pissed now that it wasn't really necessary.
Isn't having the girl "succeed" counterintuitive to the theme of the song?
The only reason they did all that was to stop the smarmy critical takes. Unfortunately it did work. The way they spoke on "Do You Know Where Your Children Are" was just disrespectful.

You're right. In fact, Damien made all the descriptions up. Never heard a thing. 🙃

Back