Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Who know song called belong 2
As @AlwaysThere stated above these were already discussed. Why don't you use the search function?

Anyway
We don't know because titles such as On My Anger, Vibratonist and Belong 2 are rumours with no proof that they exist. Joy is the only Teddy Riley outtake that's certain to exist.

“Secret Passage,” “Belong 2,” “Do You Want Me,” “This Is Our Time,” and “Edgar Allan Poe” don’t exist. They’re rumored titles that have been circulating since the dawn of MJJC.

Dangerous is kinda balanced where, every subpar demo has great vocals, and every great demo has good but not incredible singing.
I said this while forgetting that two of the best Dangerous outtakes became some of the best songs in his canon: Blood on the Dance Floor and Someone Put Your Hand Out. And just like Bad, the time after Dangerous bore some of the best outtakes.

Ghost Of Another Lover:
suit-slideshow-man-in-suit-sitting.gif
Monkey Business gets a lotta hype too.

Really interesting Teddy Riley reused ad-libs from GYWOOM for Monster:

There’s also another adlib in GYWOOM where Mike sings “It’s too much for me baby” in the chorus, which sounds very similar to the adlibs in I Can’t Make It Another Day.
I wonder if that means GYWOOM was also looked at for the Michael album.

To be honest, some of the Cascio tracks have great musical foundations. With some new lyrics, MJ would’ve eaten them up.
No. No new lyrics. Just the beats. Just let him whoop and holler over them. Honestly. That's all I need. Teddy should've just Spliced nothing but ad-libs.

Keep Your Head Up has always been my favorite. MJ would've murdered it.
The melody is great! It’s just so nonsensical.

I personally think the remixes of “Stay” and “Burn Tonight” are outstanding. Give them a lyrical redraft and they would’ve been excellent tracks for MJ to do his thing over.

Really interesting Teddy Riley reused ad-libs from GYWOOM for Monster:

Teddy Riley did nothing with the vocal track. After Jason Malachi recorded his vocals, Eddie Cascio and James Porte hired Stuart Brawley (engineer who worked on Invincible album, mainly on Darkchild tracks) to copy paste real MJ vocals over Jason Malachi to make the songs sound more like MJ. Those songs were then sold to Sony/Estate. Teddy Riley just remixed the instrumental tracks, not touching the vocals.

Stuart Brawley's specialty was copy pasting the vocals - he is the one who made that Rod Serling rap on Threatened using different episodes of The Twilight Zone. That's why he was chosen by Cascio and Porte. Also, because he worked mainly on Darkchild tracks, that's why he had so many MJ samples from those songs (e.g. that copy-pasted "Why" taken from the song Invincible).

Hope I don't derail much, but since nobody wants new info for now, how you would guys accept a Dangerous anniversary reissue with a second disc compiling all (or at least most of) the Bryan Loren tracks as a bonus?

I was thinking about it the other day and I'd really enjoy it.

Hope I don't derail much, but since nobody wants new info for now, how you would guys accept a Dangerous anniversary reissue with a second disc compiling all (or at least most of) the Bryan Loren tracks as a bonus?

I was thinking about it the other day and I'd really enjoy it.
I really have no reservations of any releases of **authentic** MJ material. Personally, I really enjoy tracks like "Serious Effect" and "Work That Body", so I'd be all for it. And when it comes to commercial remixes, I have no gripes as long as fans are also given access to the originals.

these 2000s songs that you all so desperately want are terrible and all sound the same

Back