Let's give Gaz a BIG THUMBS UP

Daryll748

Proud Member
The TITLE of the thread says it all I guess... You can call this a 'corny' thread :blush: or what...

I wanted to start this thread yesterday exactly just as a THANK YOU note to Gaz, our 'net wizard' :bow: for SAVING our HOME :heart:

I know Gaz :ciao: you say you love doing it but I've recently 'learnt' that it's HEALING
:angel: to say or even write that you 'appreciate' all the hard and tough work you put into this site...

So, let me just say from the abyss of my soul, THANK YOU :cheeky:

I exactly NEVER saw anyone that is so PASSIONATE about his PASSION...
You give us HOPE, COURAGE, DIGNITY and above all a HOME where we 'belong' :blush:

YOU ROCK simple as that :punk:

I also wanna THANK Qbee
:ciao: and the whole MJJC Staff team :clapping: too for their 'tireless effort and devotion' to keep our HOME a SAVE place
:better:to you all...

:heart: to the MJ Fam here
:wub:

THANK EVER ONE WHO MAKE MJJ COMMUNITY POSSIBLE. i visit ever day.

Daryll,thank you fr starting this thread. :)

Gaz...you know what you mean to me...you know how thankfull i am for having you in my life and calling you dear friend...

I just want to say,because it is never enough,thank you so much,from the bottom of my heart,for everything you do for our home,for our familly/communnity,and most of all,for all you do and did for me.

(((((GAZ))))

God Bless you my dear friend!

Last edited:
AtKEvnmCAAAGQDT.jpg:large

Ugh...there I posted it :p

But seriously though thank you for EVERYTHING on here Gaz!

thanks for everything you do Gaz :) I love this place so much, and thanks to everyone that makes this a possibility :)

Thanks for all you do Gaz, we know it's hard hard work but you still manage to do it and for that we'll be forever grateful! :hug: Bravo, from Mike too :D

659e.gif

GAZ GAZ GAZ you're our big strong hero (dosha : the body, the hands, the work), I love the GAZ vibes

Thanks guys, I'm never one for self importance and gratification but a little appreciation here and there gives strenght,

Love to you all much much more.

We don't say it often enough, thank you Gaz and all of the amazing staff.

Thanks guys, I'm never one for self importance and gratification but a little appreciation here and there gives strenght,

Love to you all much much more.

You're welcome, Gaz :blush:

We :heart: you MOST :bow:

Thank you GAZ! I love and appreciate you so very, very much! When I started on social media in late 2008 I had no idea MJ's death would lead me into a community of fans and in many cases MJ haters so strong and different from anything I had experienced in the past. I want you to know that the place you have created here is very special and the love & respect you have for MJ really shows. I feel safe here and it makes me trust you and your staff. I feel the deep care and hard work you have put into making this place a place that honors the greatest entertainer our planet has ever known. You care about his legacy, his kids and his fans. You are a breath of fresh air and a place of comfort for a lot of hurting, healing MJ fans. I know you must sometimes feel underappreciated but please know that your sincere efforts and hard work on MJ’s behalf are not ignored or in vain.

Love & hugs

Victory22 (Vee)

Back