Let's show that love defeats hate on June25!

That's a picture I wanted to show you, beautiful isn't it ?
:thanks_sign::clapping: worldwide fans

980d307fadbaeb2fb868319231c039b6.jpg

So I ended up finding THE WIZ on TV today and am watching it now-the Poppies are dancing and luring them in.

Ah, I love this-watching Michael, he's just so good-hard to believe he was so young then, because he's just great in this. It also brings back a lot of memories for me, as I went to see it when it first came out-definitely the good old days and a happy and important time for me-wish I could turn back the clock.

#MJForever I love you forever and ever too.

I just got off work, made a quick stop to Walmart and a couple of people commented on my Mike/legend tshirt, all POSITIVE! One lady even hugged me, got teary eyed and said "I miss him every day. The world was a better place with him in it." ?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm not doing any hashtags because I don't have a twitter or anything, but I AM watching him on Youtube and streaming him on Spotify non-stop.
I'm actually streaming Al Capone as I type this. :D

Lucky all of you who have MJ fans friends to do the pilgrimage to Forrest Lawn, Neverland or any other place of the world related to Michael or simply hanging out listening to his music, watching his body of work. I'm just in my laptop Michaeling by myself, listening to his music and wearing this Dangerous sweatshirt.

It may not be the nicest one but it's one of my two physical memories when Michael came here in 1993. :heart:

13516680_1041782885909974_6382500088865775809_n.jpg

I didn't see MJForever trend, but I did see 7yearswithoutmichaeljackson trend for a little while.

My wife also tells me she has heard quite a lot of MJ's music today whilst out and about. They were playing it on the radio, in a shop and she saw some street performers doing Man In The Mirror on the sax.

As Michael always said, great art will never die.

I was just looking on Twitter and that hashtag is still going strong. It hasn't stopped since early this morning. (y)

What a day! I finally got home, lol! After work and Walmart I helped my landlady move into her apartment. She was sad about it, because she's been too sick to live in her house by herself and she lived there 40 years (raised her kids there and her husband died there.) While we were packing up her and her late husband's vinyl collection we found THRILLER! She said her late husband listened to it constantly and would even play his guitar while singing along. Once we got their old stereo set up and running in her new apartment, we listened to it, lol! She said that was one of her ways of bringing Charles with her to her new place. When I told her today was the 7th year since Mike passed, she cried, then I started crying too. We dried our tears then tried to Moonwalk when Billie Jean came on (for the umpteenth time.)

I did my usual visit and donation to this kids' home. Every time, I proudly write in the guest book that it's in Michael Jackson's memory. In the night, I watched the Bad Wembley concert.

What a day! I finally got home, lol! After work and Walmart I helped my landlady move into her apartment. She was sad about it, because she's been too sick to live in her house by herself and she lived there 40 years (raised her kids there and her husband died there.) While we were packing up her and her late husband's vinyl collection we found THRILLER! She said her late husband listened to it constantly and would even play his guitar while singing along. Once we got their old stereo set up and running in her new apartment, we listened to it, lol! She said that was one of her ways of bringing Charles with her to her new place. When I told her today was the 7th year since Mike passed, she cried, then I started crying too. We dried our tears then tried to Moonwalk when Billie Jean came on (for the umpteenth time.)
Wow-what an exhausting but wonderful day you had today-what with the lady at Walmart-and then your landlady/moving/Thriller?? That was so lovely.

Sometimes I wish I knew just one person in my real life that appreciated Michael-but that's why I'm here. :)

I had choir rehearsal today and wore my glove. My choir director loved it, especially when we lift our hands during "No Rock To Take My Place," and he noticed it.

Wow-what an exhausting but wonderful day you had today-what with the lady at Walmart-and then your landlady/moving/Thriller?? That was so lovely.

Sometimes I wish I knew just one person in my real life that appreciated Michael-but that's why I'm here. :)

That's messed up! I've always had people in my life that loved him, so I can't imagine what that is like. You have us to wax poetic about Mike, plus those of us on Facebook :D

Back