Let's talk about this amazing movie! (SPOILERS!)

defdave

Proud Member
Just got back home from watching "This Is It" and I'm itching to talk to people about it.

If you've seen it, what did you think?

The "Dome Project" videos they made were insanely cool. Especially liked the Smooth Criminal b&w movie thing.

Billie Jean was the personal highlight of the film for me. And Earth Song literally gave me goosebumps.

YEAHHH SPOILERS are ok here

I just can't get out of my head that Billie Jean part where he's doing the hip thing in slow motion.. it's just stuck in my head now and I just can't wait tomorrow to see it again

Other than that, the I just can't stop loving you is SO INTENSE! Gawd! He's touching her in a way...oh god! Starting of beat it, when he scream at the beginning, we all respomded creaming too in the theater, MAGIC!

And the rest just blew away all my expectations.

This was perfect. Thank you Michael, thank you soooo much!

I just got back also. I was hoping they were going to talk about how the concert would end. MJ and Kenny talked a little bit about it near the end of the film.

Just got back from the theater! I can't wait to see this movie again! My favorite part would have to be the Human Nature performance... His voice was AMAZING throughout the entire movie! The slow-motion crotch grab in Billie Jean was EPIC!!! I loved every minute of it.

Amanda

YEAHHH SPOILERS are ok here

I just can't get out of my head that Billie Jean part where he's doing the hip thing in slow motion.. it's just stuck in my head now and I just can't wait tomorrow to see it again

Other than that, the I just can't stop loving you is SO INTENSE! Gawd! He's touching her in a way...oh god! Starting of beat it, when he scream at the beginning, we all respomded creaming too in the theater, MAGIC!

And the rest just blew away all my expectations.

This was perfect. Thank you Michael, thank you soooo much!

LOL That hip thing in Billie Jean was cool. I loved the reaction from the "crowd" aka dancers. :)

IJCSLY was great. I loved how he was breaking it down and feeling the groove at the end of the song and then was saying "Guys, why do you make me do this? I need to save my voice" lol

I wish the rest of the crowd in the theater would've been as into it as I was. Nobody screamed during Beat It. The crowd clapped a few times though. We all clapped after Billie Jean and at the credits but that was all.

Can't wait to see it again on Halloween. :) I'm sure the crowd will be more lively at that showing. I'm taking my daughter (she is going to LOVE this movie) and she's going as MJ for the movie and for trick or treating.

The audience in my theater cheered during the part where Kenny asked MJ how would he know when to start during Smooth Criminal. And MJ responded "I'll feel it."

Oh yeah! "I'll Feel It." That WAS great!

I want this on dvd right now! :)

I think when I get the dvd, I'm going to have 2 versions: First the one I buy and then I'll make an edited version containing only the performances and I'll try adding crowd noise into it to make it like a concert and less of a documentary. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this film as a documentary, but I think it'd be cool to also have it as a concert on the side. :)

MJ was SO the boss! Kenny was SO at his command, it's funny to watch actually!

MJ rules... and the slow-motion crotch grabbing definitely rules (won't be able to sleep!)

MJ was SO the boss! Kenny was SO at his command, it's funny to watch actually!

MJ rules... and the slow-motion crotch grabbing definitely rules (won't be able to sleep!)
At some points during the movie the audience would laugh when Kenny was talking because he seemed to be sucking up to MJ! LOL

It was simply amazing. The Drill sequence alone should silence most critics that he didn't have it anymore.

Just wish Threatened would have had vocals!

I want Mj back.

IT WAS THE MOST EPIC THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

THAT IS ALL.

EPIC!!! EPIC WIN! I must see it again and again and again! It was beautiful! HE WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Wonderful! No words! I can't even... amazing. It was amazing. :heart:

Earth song was def the highlight for me I almost cried during it can you imagine the full performance how it would have been??

He was so... ridiculously good. All I have to say right now.

At some points during the movie the audience would laugh when Kenny was talking because he seemed to be sucking up to MJ! LOL

Haha, same at my theater. People laughed at "I agree with you, Michael."

BTW, heads up to people yet to see it: stay for the end of the credits. It's not much, but I'm still glad I didn't miss it.

Perfection?? I love seeing the man talk and have fun! that to me was the best part of it all! seeing him interact with everyone and making us laugh when we were prepared to be crying the whole time! It was like he never left. I never thought of him being gone! Thats why I love him.. his spirit reaches out so far! Im gonna watch it again and again and again! Its all for love, L.O.V.E. :)

I loved this movie. There were no sad parts like I expected. I loved the pyrotechnics and flames. I like when they were doing Smooth Criminal and Kenny asked how would he see the background. Michael says I just gotta feel it or something. He is so amazing.

I love They Don't Care About Us with the soldiers and Thriller was amazing with the ghoul things flying over the crowd. Wanna Be Starting Something.

I can say I was in a Theather with true MJ stans. People were clapping and stomping. Some people even put there lighters up.:punk:

I think somebody was recording it too.-_-

They gave away a free poster and a laminated necklace thing too. Did anyone else get free stuff?

I wanna see it in IMAX if I go again.

I hope everyone stayed to after the credits!

"I'm button my shirt, un button it. do this do that. point here."

and i love his message to heal the world at the end :)

He was so... ridiculously good. All I have to say right now.

Haha, same at my theater. People laughed at "I agree with you, Michael."

BTW, heads up to people yet to see it: stay for the end of the credits. It's not much, but I'm still glad I didn't miss it.

Yes I stayed till the end and saw that extra stuff. I bet those people wish they would have stayed now.:doh:

It was simply amazing. The Drill sequence alone should silence most critics that he didn't have it anymore.

Just wish Threatened would have had vocals!

I want Mj back.

Me too. I already couldn't believe he was gone, but this movie makes me miss him even more. He still had "it" too!

Yes that drill sequence was crazy good. I love when he's chewing gum and practicing the routine with the dancers. It looked like it was a walk in the park for him and it all came so naturally.

Earth song was def the highlight for me I almost cried during it can you imagine the full performance how it would have been??

Earth Song was simply unbelievable. The videos with that little girl were heart-wrenching. Mike's vocals sounded better than ever and I even liked the falsetto he was using at the end instead of the gritty screaming that is normally there. I know he was just holding back, but I liked it. Also, he was sporting some cool clothes during that song.

He was having fun on the cherry picker thing that lifts off the stage. He wanted to go higher. LOL.

Just watched it. I loved anything with him talking, all the new videos, him sucking on his lolly.

But my absolute favourite part was when he was testing out the cherry picker and it went out and he went....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

(He's such a joker :p)

It was EPIC! insane

for Earth Song Falsetto it's the original demo from the Dangerous Album!!! It's 'What About Us' we've heard !!

In Billie Jean, we've heard 'Demo 1981'

I'm pretty sure about that, anyone else

That cherry picker scene was great and funny! Like Kenny said, it was a huge moment seeing him on that thing again after all these years.

"More booty... that's funny."

I also loved when he was criticizing the sound people and then adds, "but I say that with love. L.O.V.E."

It was EPIC! insame

for Earth Song Falsetto it's the original demo from the Dangerous Album!!! It's 'What About Us' we've heard !!

In Billie Jean, we've heard 'Demo 1981'

I'm pretty sure about that, anyone else

Yes. I think you're exactly right. It threw me off when I heard him singing those verses, but then I realized what I was hearing.

Im still here, just one last question to determine something, it there more time to do this :popcorn:(popcorn), or is it more like to do this :jump: ????

Back