LETTER FROM MICHAEL FOR ALL THE FANS!

Beautiful. Michael is truly sweet, he really is just nice. Now I just hope no one comes along and tries to talk trash about the letter, cause you know, some people just have to be negative.

The Vogue shoot was amazing, I'm still losing it cause man, it's no where to be found in any book stores. We're a month behind in getting it, I'm sure now. But obviously, it was the start of Michael's launch back in. I'm excited. He's gonna destroy the competition.

You know you love the star at the bottom of his signiture that he's been doing since forever, lol.

y he always act like he forget he owe me and ja $20....hmmm :rollin:

oh and he still didn't give tigerlilly her comic books back or finish 'burning' all them marvin cd's borrowed from timmy....

and if y'all don't stop asking to borrow my stuff...ask toon p over here to return urs.... :rollin: poor timmy has to listen to 20 y.o. cuz mike took his marvin ultimate collection...not the first one, the new double cd edition....what kinda poo is that?

and if y'all don't stop asking to borrow my stuff...ask toon p over here to return urs.... :rollin: poor timmy has to listen to 20 y.o. cuz mike took his marvin ultimate collection...not the first one, the new double cd edition....what kinda poo is that?[/b]

:zformation: :p

Yeah, talk about surprising news. He better "surprise" me and bring me my Marvin album... he owes me "In Our Lifetime" as well as the hits collection... :lol:

^ Me too Shad! What a nice way to end my day. :)

Michael is such a sweetheart.. and I appreciate him giving us a hint...so I am patiently waiting...
thanks so much for posting Enrico...[/b]

My thoughts too........... "From the bottom of my heart" :shifty:

Thanks Enrico!

4get that one, he still has trouble man, here my dear, and midnight love....i mean, we love damita but um...not that much. what's next? o-town flashbacks?

Soon and very soon, we are going to see (& hear more from) the King...(of Pop, Rock & Soul!)

:wub: :wild: :kickass: :sarmoti

Awwwww, how sweet is that! I'm glad that he enjoyed all his gifts and cards.

I'm all excited now [jumps up and down in her chair...]

Can't wait to hear about his "other efforts". :)

Yayyyy MICHAEL!

Yeah. My thoughts exactly.

in the mail he writes and appreciates you all... From the bottom of my heart.

Maybe we'll get the song soon!!

He said something about a song made especially for the fans called From the bottom of my heart, didn't he??

I think that is a hint!!!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

His letter was nice, it was nice to hear from him about what he's up to (well sort of) :lol:
He makes it so hard to be patient! I can't wait!!!

MJ must get joy out of teasing us LOL Geez, EXCITING AND SURPRISING?

MJ is just too funny. a month and some after his birthday :p He must've JUST got through them all :lol:

Sign, sealed, delivered with MJ's BIG OVERGROWN signature lol

MJ must get joy out of teasing us LOL Geez, EXCITING AND SURPRISING?

MJ is just too funny. a month and some after his birthday :p He must've JUST got through them all :lol:

Sign, sealed, delivered with MJ's BIG OVERGROWN signature lol[/b]

:lol:

How exciting! I'm getting :butterflies:

Thanks Michael :flowers:

Well, that was thoughtful of Mike.....but then again, its Michael Jackson......such a sweet soul!

Can't wait to see what he has in store for all his fans!

BTW....his signature is so HUGE......I wonder....hmmmm

awwwww... aint he so sweet :wub: :wub: geez!!! such a simple letter yet the effect it has on us is ....beyond words! i wuv u, u playful boy!(look at that signature) hahaha! :butterflies:

Wow I am so pyscic I was just wondering if MJ would respond to the fans about his birthday cards/gifts yesterday or today! This has happened to me too many times! :) :huh: :flowers: Beautiful message!

Thank you, Michael. You are so..so...soooooo sweet!!

And HECK YEAH we can tell you are busy behind the scenes. Your recent photo shoot confirms it, Boo. Your beautiful photos came from nowhere like BAM!!! :lol: That was so cool and lots of fun too!!

Keep doin' your thang, and if you want to do it in silence, do it in silence. The results will still be the same.

GOOD!!!

Love you.

:flowers:

How wonderful to see this! Such a beautiful gesture from an absolute gentleman. No wonder we all love the man behind the music so much!

Getting my Luomo Vogue issues soon, and can't wait for the next announcements!!!!
*jumping around with excitement!*

great!

I'd like to see surprisesssssssssssss!!! :kickass2:

Back